I have a friend not doing well and she could use some advice

Vista

My friend is fully supportive of having her chart posted and any advice you are willing to give she would love to hear it.

She is in a 12 year marriage with an alcoholic. She wants to leave the marriage but they have no money and she has no real ability to support herself since she has been a stay at home mother their entire marriage. While her husband has supported her, they are constantly living hand to mouth with her husband always getting jerked around with companies he works for not paying him. They have a number of lawsuits pending but nothing ever seems to pan out much on jobs for him and money from the lawsuit.

She would like some practical advice as well as anything you could add in terms of what you see over the next year or two. I have told her what I could but thought maybe some of you could expand or have something different to add. She is feeling very down and depressed right now which is not helping her health problems(she has a couple autoimmune diseases).

Attachments

• Natal Chart LM.jpg
    Natal Chart LM.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 23

dr. farr

Well, one thing: the Dragon's Tail has been transiting her natal 7th whole sign house for some time now, so this could possibly have increased the pressures on her regarding her marriage (7th house matter) since August 31, 2012 up through the present date: SN will finally pass out of her natal 7th house on February 19th of this year (2014) so perhaps there will be some improvement with the marriage (or with your friend's ability to do something regarding the marriage) after that time.

dr. farr

Another point: Saturn, in sign-opposition to its natal position-has been transiting her 1st natal house for some time: this could well have added at least somewhat to her "down" condition and "bad luck" (since Saturn here is acting as a functional malefic because of its transiting opposition to its natal sign-placement in Taurus; note too that the transiting SN has been activating the natal Saturn IN THE 7TH NATAL HOUSE, by sign/conjunction, so her marriage difficulties are not to be wondered at!); transiting Saturn will pass out of her 1st natal house (and out of sign/opposition to its natal position) on December 23rd of this year (2014)-so perhaps that will be a nice "Christmas gift" for her to look forward to!

Vista

Thank you Dr Farr! Excellent points! I wasn't considering the SN's transit. I suspect maybe the end of the year could be a time when she makes a break from her husband.

Another point: Saturn, in sign-opposition to its natal position-has been transiting her 1st natal house for some time: this could well have added at least somewhat to her "down" condition and "bad luck" (since Saturn here is acting as a functional malefic because of its transiting opposition to its natal sign-placement in Taurus; note too that the transiting SN has been activating the natal Saturn IN THE 7TH NATAL HOUSE, by sign/conjunction, so her marriage difficulties are not to be wondered at!); transiting Saturn will pass out of her 1st natal house (and out of sign/opposition to its natal position) on December 23rd of this year (2014)-so perhaps that will be a nice "Christmas gift" for her to look forward to!

MoonAngel

I'm sure this is something you may have already mentioned to her but her progressed Moon is in her 8th house of Cancer. Domestic issues and finances are a major focus for her right now. Other people's money are a concern. Her natal Moon is in Scorpio and the Moon is progressing the house in which Scorpio is the ruler, she is really digging deep within to figure out her life and what to do next. I suspect by the end of all of this she will have made a major life change or transformation to her life in some way. Since the progressed Moon is very close to her 9th house I suspect this progression will be over within the next several months.

Vista

Actually, I had never thought of the Progressed Moon that way. Thank you for pointing it out! I wonder if Progressed Moon moving towards the 9th would mean education?

Thank you for your thoughts!

I'm sure this is something you may have already mentioned to her but her progressed Moon is in her 8th house of Cancer. Domestic issues and finances are a major focus for her right now. Other people's money are a concern. Her natal Moon is in Scorpio and the Moon is progressing the house in which Scorpio is the ruler, she is really digging deep within to figure out her life and what to do next. I suspect by the end of all of this she will have made a major life change or transformation to her life in some way. Since the progressed Moon is very close to her 9th house I suspect this progression will be over within the next several months.