South Node in relationship issues first/Moon Via Combust

Vista

Is South node anywhere within the 1st house of a relationship question an automatic NO answer or does it have to be conjunct the ASC? What about SN conjunct the ASC from the 12th and in the same sign as the ASC?

I understand it would also have to do with the house system with Whole house placing everything in that sign within that house.

Also, Moon via combusta in Libra/Scorpio, does that always show a nothing good will come of the sitution or can it show anguish of the querent?

Dr Farr? Tikana?

MaeMae

Banned
snode in relation to asc takes you the wrong way or you are somehow debilitated by past expectations that are not in harmony with question.
via combusta indicates it will not work out in a way that you hoped. moon, the question, gets burned.

tikana

Is South node anywhere within the 1st house of a relationship question an automatic NO answer or does it have to be conjunct the ASC? What about SN conjunct the ASC from the 12th and in the same sign as the ASC?

I understand it would also have to do with the house system with Whole house placing everything in that sign within that house.

Also, Moon via combusta in Libra/Scorpio, does that always show a nothing good will come of the sitution or can it show anguish of the querent?

Dr Farr? Tikana?

Not always

south node on asc could mean a bad relationship / not worth getting in.. not an automatic No

dr. farr

Dr Farr? Tikana?

-I follow the lead of Gerard of Cremona and consider the SN in the ASCENDING SIGN as a stricture against attempting to delineate the horary chart (makes indications in the chart unreliable)
-older Ottoman astrology (what I call "Ankara horary" here on AW) taught that SN in the ASCENDING SIGN = an automatic "no" answer to any question (I do not accept this doctrine)
-via Combusta Moon is merely an additional testimony (a negative testimony) among the totality of testimonies for a given chart (according to the horary approach I follow) and does not (when considered alone as a single element of the chart) necessarily indicate a net or final outcome regarding the question.

Vista

MaeMae, Tikana, and Dr Farr,

Thank you all for your responses. Everything you all have stated makes a lot of sense. I have noticed the charts I have been casting all seem to point to a stricture against judgement. I think with this happening it generally points to waiting for awhile for the situation to develop before casting anymore horary charts.

Thanks again!