Here I go again - did I get this job?

spiritwoman

Please help on this one, I am getting really sad and desperate with my job search, it's been now 8 months of unemployment...

I think I nailed the interview, they said they would contact me in three weeks.
It's again for a job abroad, so I am mars (separating from Jupiter which is not good), the job is Jupiter, Mercury is applying with sexstile to Jupiter (someone else is going to get the job?) and moon is applying with square to Mars (me) also ruler of the 8th house (not good).
So it looks like a no to me, but I am still trying to learn horary

Attachments

• job alb.png
    job alb.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 45

aquarius7000

Hi

You already seem good at Horary :)

Both Mars (you) and Saturn (job) are strong, as in their own domicile signs.

However, the Moon is applying to Mars (you) in a square. You might have an interview (you have applied already for the job, of course), but not sure you will get it.

However, since there are aspects in this Horary, to me it means you are getting closer to finding one.

If you like, post your natal with transits here itself, if you would like me to double check.

spiritwoman

Hi

You already seem good at Horary :)

Both Mars (you) and Saturn (job) are strong, as in their own domicile signs.

However, the Moon is applying to Mars (you) in a square. You might have an interview (you have applied already for the job, of course), but not sure you will get it.

However, since there are aspects in this Horary, to me it means you are getting closer to finding one.

If you like, post your natal with transits here itself, if you would like me to double check.

Here it is, natal with transits. I have two potential job offers still pending....thanks much!

Attachments

• transits.jpg
    transits.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 19

aquarius7000

Hi,

Short and sweet, I am quite hopeful that something will work out by the middle of March. Transit Jupiter is zooming in on your natal Venus, which rules your MC. I just hope your TOB is correct because it seems so rounded up. Keep at it, keep applying.