Would this idea work?

christina1989

Last few days i have a idea about little bussines nothing too big but here in my country noone thought about it.

Ascendant is early maybe because i didnt look how much would cost that and probably didnt think enough about it but i dont think i would need much money.

I am moon i dont know which house represent idea.
I know i can get money from eu ofcours if they allow it but they usually alow it and ofcours i need make project first.
I thought make project soo i can do that this summer from 7 to 9 month its summer work and it related to food.
I noticed moon opposition mars that cant be good what do you think?

Attachments

• idj.jpg
    idj.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 32

rafaella

Early ASC, you haven't thought of everything and I guess the business as you are thinking it will change, Jup rx. There is a possibility things will work but you need to do some more research. Moon applies to 5th ruler Venus next and then sextiles Jup. Venus in bad shape. Is it creative work? Or perhaps Venus shows it being your creation or your 'baby' which is 5th. Anything we create is 5th.

Do some more research and think through everything. This chart is not reliable, early ASC tells us you need to know more.

all the best!

christina1989

Actually its pretty simple receipe but noone in my country ate that its not known here and preparing is pretty easy and main ingridient is cheap.

Today i bought ingridients and tommorow i will try make original recepie and second one which is my creation of original and my family will try it.
We will see how it will taste but in other countries people love that taste.
If my family dont like it then i will probably dismiss idea or ill try to make it few more times to find right taste i dont know maybe people here doesnt like that taste,as for early ascendant hmm i have collage now and exams second who knows if eu would give me funds soo i dont know anything xd

I just had idea it would be great money income just through summer nothing big and i usually watch cooking channels on youtubu well its kind a creative and its food.

We will see tommorow if they dont like it i will continue love cooking :lol:

Last edited:

christina1989

Soo i made original recepie and my own and my family loved my version and the taste is sooooo good i was suprised!
I have ideas how to even get better taste and i know excatly how i have two options how to upgrade taste.

Right now i will slowly build that idea cuz i have to pass this year on collage i am really nervous about that, it doesnt help that saturn conjunct my north node which is 9th house collage and conjunct mc that cant be good :sick:,

I will only focus on collage and i will continue work on idea in spare time and probably try to get fund from eu in few months if everything works out ok.

I will update you :smile:

rafaella

Soo i made original recepie and my own and my family loved my version and the taste is sooooo good i was suprised!
I have ideas how to even get better taste and i know excatly how i have two options how to upgrade taste.

Right now i will slowly build that idea cuz i have to pass this year on collage i am really nervous about that, it doesnt help that saturn conjunct my north node which is 9th house collage and conjunct mc that cant be good :sick:,

I will only focus on collage and i will continue work on idea in spare time and probably try to get fund from eu in few months if everything works out ok.

I will update you :smile:

Good luck Christina! Yes focus on college, and the rest will work out with time.

all the best!

filly

Can't you start your business from home? Like start making your creations for friends, their mother's and so on...then if your creation is good in time you'll have a lot of orders in your hands! I know people working like this and manage very well! they are good, consistent with the product and introduce novelties for the sake of diversity.
This way, you would have the error and trial experience while getting near people's opinion,give time for the product to be know and expand thru your circle, develop more products, etc...
So you wouldn't have to venture into the unknown. If it works and it starts to pick up to the point that you make a good profit then you could try having a shop.
Then to get the EU money will be easier because your idea is not just a dream, it has already in practice!
I think you can make it happen! Good luck

christina1989

Some people did try it and they love it but i can upgrade taste as for shop i dont need shop to sell this i need table in center of city few ingridients one big pot and through summer we have alot tourists till november actually xd
Shop is far future i like work step by step i think of it as small little bussines just to earn extra money ill probably ask for funds through this summer or in end of summer now i have other things who are more important.
Forgot to mention lots of people got funds from eu here for ideas that are not new and its for shop that u see everywhere in city and this is something new we will see..