Is the lagna Saturn with afflicted moon causing delay in my marriage?

Hi,

I have Saturn and Moon in Scorpio lagna. What I know is that the Moon in Scorpio lagna is neech and (I may be wrong) the Saturn with it aspects the 7th house which will cause delay in marriage and if married, married life will not be happy. Is my reading correct? Should I get married at all? Attached KP and Vedic charts. Please advice help or correct me.

Attachments

• j_kppage.jpg
    j_kppage.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 19
  • j_lagnapage.jpg
    j_lagnapage.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 12

Zappy

Hi,

I have Saturn and Moon in Scorpio lagna. What I know is that the Moon in Scorpio lagna is neech and (I may be wrong) the Saturn with it aspects the 7th house which will cause delay in marriage and if married, married life will not be happy. Is my reading correct? Should I get married at all? Attached KP and Vedic charts. Please advice help or correct me.

KP Rule for Marriage – 7th Cuspal sublord must signify 2 or 7 or 11, also 5th and 8th house are also considered as supportive houses.

As per KP rule- if the sublord of 7thCusp is either Mercury or any planet occupying dual sign, more than one wife.

Your 7th Cuspal Sublord is Mercury, hence you’ll have more than one wife.
Mercury: - Occupies 12, owns 8,11
Let see Mercury's signification as per 4 step theory.

Step 1 –
No other planet in star of Mercury. Mercury Occupies (12). Owns (8) and 11. Mercury conj Ketu. Ketu occupies (12) and in sign of Venus. Venus occupies (10) and (7) and 12. Mercury is aspected by Rahu. Rahu occupies (6) and in sign of Mars. Mars occupies (10) and owns 1 and 6

Step 2 –
Starlord of Mercury – Rahu
Rahu occupies (6). Rahu is in sign of Mars. Mars occupies (10) and owns 1 and 6. Rahu is aspected by Mercury. Mercury occupies (12) and owns (8) and 11.

Step 3 – Sublord of Mercury – Venus
There are other planets in star of Venus, hence does not signifies cusp occupied or owned.

Step 4 – Starlord of Venus – Sun
Sun occupies (11) and owns 10.

So strong significator of Mercury are – 12,8,10,7,6,11

Following is the outcome.
Marriage are made in heaven and celebrated on Earth. Destiny take’s its own route and no other person can influence it. Whatever is written will happen. However hard you try not to get married it will not work. You will get married but a delayed one. Also there will be Conficts /misunderstand with your partner and this lead to separation.

Thank you great sir for the reply. But I have a doubt. You said
"As per KP rule- if the sublord of 7thCusp is either Mercury or any planet occupying dual sign, more than one wife."

A lot of planets have dual signs. That means there is more probability that the sublord of 7thCusp is a planet with dual sign which will imply dual marriage. How does this work?

PS- I liked the end message you gave me. Very well put. Thank you again!

Zappy

Thank you great sir for the reply. But I have a doubt. You said
"As per KP rule- if the sublord of 7thCusp is either Mercury or any planet occupying dual sign, more than one wife."

A lot of planets have dual signs. That means there is more probability that the sublord of 7thCusp is a planet with dual sign which will imply dual marriage. How does this work?

PS- I liked the end message you gave me. Very well put. Thank you again!

Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces are dual signs. They are also called as double-bodied signs, or bicorporeal signs are . This is because the “double” symbols for these signs. Gemini is represented by the Twins, Sagittarius by a figure part human and part horse or centaur and Pisces by two fishes. Virgo was included in this category, but not anymore in modern times. Thus all three signs belonging to this category are the mutable signs. A double bodied sign on the cusp of seventh house can indicate two marriages and on the cusp of fifth house can indicate birth of twins.

As per KP rule- if the sublord of 7thCusp is either Mercury or any planet occupying dual sign, more than one wife."

This means that if the sublord(be it any) falls in the either gemini, sagittarius or pisces then it represent dual marriage. For e.x. if venus is the sublord of 7th house and it fall in pisces then it indicate dual marriage.