singleton jupiter in 9th house- gemini ascendant

krisha

singleton jupiter in 9th house- gemini ascendant:
I am planning to settle in abroad, and studies- ph.d ,so my question about my birthchart 9th house. Does singleton jupiter in 9th house- gemini ascendant, affect my studies and my abroad residence????? Is there any relation of this jupiter with 11th house rahu??????Will i success in my studies??? I attached my birthchart- north indian style, vedic astrology.
Thanks.

Attachments

• ras3.bmp
    952.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi,
Good question one thing need to understand only jupiter is not responsible for study 2nd and 5th house lord planet also responsible for study. according to your horoscope such a man achive everything but never satisfy like fulfilment always missing there situation is like a man have a car bit wheel is not there to move on. if we take 5th house as a lagan for study just next to 5th house mars and saturn is there to disturb. Jupiter is well placed and no doubt will give good result but rahu in 11th house which is jupiter permamnent house. so it will always create illusions and missguide you.There IS two problem in chart one is Kaal Sarp dosh second pitrah dosh. Please do not mind a best doctor always tell about the diseses and than give medecine.

Regrds
Mukesh Gupta
+91-9582273303
mukeshastro.com

Zappy

singleton jupiter in 9th house- gemini ascendant:
I am planning to settle in abroad, and studies- ph.d ,so my question about my birthchart 9th house. Does singleton jupiter in 9th house- gemini ascendant, affect my studies and my abroad residence????? Is there any relation of this jupiter with 11th house rahu??????Will i success in my studies??? I attached my birthchart- north indian style, vedic astrology.
Thanks.

KP Rule for Further Studies( Master’s PH.D) – 9th Cuspal sublord must signify 4 or 9 or 11
KP Rule for Further Studies in aboard – 9th Cuspal Sublord must signify 6,9,11,12 with Mercury at any of these cuspal positions.
KP Rule for Foreign Settlement – 12th Cuspal sublord must signify 3,9,12 with Moon and Mars

Your 9th and 12th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn.
Saturn Occupies 5th House and Owns 8th and 9th House.
Saturn is in its Own Star.

Now let’s see Saturn’s signification using 4 Step theory.

Step 1-
Saturn is in its own star. Saturn occupies 5th House. Hence it becomes strong significator of 5th House. Saturn owns 8th and 9th House. 8th House is occupies by Mercury, Juipter, Venus. 9th House is empty. Hence 9th House Becomes strong significator.
(5) (9) 8

Step2 –
Star of Saturn is Saturn. Saturn occupies 5 and owns 8 and 9. Since 8th house is occupied by other planet hence it becomes weak significator. 9th House is empty. Hence it is strong significator.
(5) (9)

Step 3 –
Sub Lord of Saturn is Rahu. There are other planets in Rahu’s star hence it does not signify any cusp

Step 4 –
Star lord of Rahu is Ketu. Ketu occupies 4th House,hence it is strong significator. Ketu’s signlord is Venus. Venus. Venus occupies 8th and owns 5th and 12th . 8th and 5th House are occupies by other planets . Hence it is weak significator. 12th House is empty. Hence it becomes strong significator.
(4) (12) 8 5

This means your Further studies is promised in the chart. However due to presence of 8th House it will be delayed one. Also due to absence of 6th and 11th House it will not be in aboard.

Due to signification of 9 and 12th house, your aboard settlement is also promised in the chart.
Your further studies will materialize in the year March 2017.

Gud luck and all the best.