Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Unread 07-27-2020, 12:33 AM
kaktuzz's Avatar
kaktuzz kaktuzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Prague, CZ
Posts: 155
Re: New website with online astro calculations and astro database

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Hello kaktuzz, thanks!
Hello JUPITERASC!

It's always nice to see you here again )

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 07-27-2020, 12:49 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,853
Re: New website with online astro calculations and astro database

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktuzz View Post



Hello JUPITERASC!
It's always nice to see you here again )

Hello Kaktuzz - you too!

thanks for the recent void of course moon update


any news on the parans project?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 01-05-2021, 08:25 PM
kaktuzz's Avatar
kaktuzz kaktuzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Prague, CZ
Posts: 155
Re: New website with online astro calculations and astro database

Hello!

There are some new tools, calculators and graphic features on Astro-Seek again

---

Eclipses in Natal chart (New Add-on):
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/eclipses-in-natal-chart-houses-astrology-calculator

---

Beginner's Guide to Astro Search Tools on Astro-Seek:
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/beginners-guide-to-astrology-search-tools

This short guide helps to explain the basic functions of some of Astro-Seek´s search tools and how you can use them to calculate various astrological events:

Mundane Events impacting everyone
Ephemeris Search Engine
Aspect Search Engine
Returns on particular X° degree

Personal Events impacting your chart
Planet Return Calculator
Natal Transits Search Engine
Various Astro Events in Natal chart

---

Conjunctions @ Zodiac Degrees (graphical add-on)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planetary-conjunctions-on-zodiac-degrees

---

- Untimed natal charts now display daily Moon motion/degree range (Graphical Add-on)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online



- Transit Conjunctions in Natal chart (Graphical add-on)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-conjunctions-in-natal-chart-astrology
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seek_reddit_eclipses_natal_02.jpg (64.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg planetary_conunctions_01.jpg (66.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg planetary_conunctions_02.jpg (50.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg seek_luna_denni_00.jpg (79.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg seek_transit_conjunctions_01.jpg (59.6 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 01-05-2021, 08:55 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,853
Re: New website with online astro calculations and astro database

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktuzz View Post
Hello!

There are some new tools, calculators and graphic features on Astro-Seek again

---

Eclipses in Natal chart (New Add-on):
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/eclipses-in-natal-chart-houses-astrology-calculator

---

Beginner's Guide to Astro Search Tools on Astro-Seek:
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/beginners-guide-to-astrology-search-tools

This short guide helps to explain the basic functions of some of Astro-Seek´s search tools and how you can use them to calculate various astrological events:

Mundane Events impacting everyone
Ephemeris Search Engine
Aspect Search Engine
Returns on particular X° degree

Personal Events impacting your chart
Planet Return Calculator
Natal Transits Search Engine
Various Astro Events in Natal chart

---

Conjunctions @ Zodiac Degrees (graphical add-on)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planetary-conjunctions-on-zodiac-degrees

---

- Untimed natal charts now display daily Moon motion/degree range (Graphical Add-on)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online



- Transit Conjunctions in Natal chart (Graphical add-on)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-conjunctions-in-natal-chart-astrology
That's great news you have ECLIPSES info now!
thank you kaktuzz!




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 01-06-2021, 02:20 PM
kaktuzz's Avatar
kaktuzz kaktuzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Prague, CZ
Posts: 155
Re: New website with online astro calculations and astro database

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
That's great news you have ECLIPSES info now!
thank you kaktuzz!
.
Hello JUPITERASC!

I started taking Moon photos with my new camera lens during current lockdown nights ... and I hope that there will be some eclipse visible in my country this year to take a photo of it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pisces_moon_neptun_02.jpg (33.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg moon_2020-12-28_new_01jpg.jpg (17.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg moon_2020-12-27-pauza_02.jpg (26.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg last_full_moon_1600.jpg (25.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg red_rising_01.jpg (14.5 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kaktuzz For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-06-2021)
  #106  
Unread 01-06-2021, 02:47 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,853
Re: New website with online astro calculations and astro database

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktuzz View Post

Hello JUPITERASC!
I started taking Moon photos with my new camera lens
during current lockdown nights ... and I hope that there will
be some eclipse visible in my country this year to take a photo of it
Hello Kaktuzz
there's an ECLIPSE Catalog
of Solar Eclipses of Historical Interest
at http://www.eclipsewise.com/extra/SEhistory.html
and
I've passed the encouraging news to Monk re: possible parans
thread is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...postcount=2199



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astro, calculations, database, online, website

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.