What are you learning from COVID?

leomoon

Hi,

I learnt today our stable genius - president has found a preventive cure against covid:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/24/politics/fact-check-trump-disinfectant-sarcastic/index.html
Disclaimer: I highly recommend against it. Disinfectant/bleach kills faster than covid, so please do not try this. This post is meant - as a joke.

The man is extremely dangerous to the American people today...Getting worse for sure.

:w00t:
Even the White House staff and his aides were shocked and today had to help him backtrack and come up with a few lame excuses for this blunder. There ARE people who will try these things, as Maryland's Governor (R) Hogan, had to have a release not to try them from the Health Dept. to the citizens, as did Lysol & Datrol companies who make disinfectants.

Seems he is getting desperate for attention again, which plays havoc in this country when he is. He didn't take questions from reporters for the very first time today at his daily Covid Briefing. What could he possibly say to defend that? So, he didn't even try. :surprised:

Dirius

I'm learning a lot of people on this forum will support Joe Biden despite his blatant racism and his sexual assault allegations.
:andy:

muchacho

I'm learning a lot of people on this forum will support Joe Biden despite his blatant racism and his sexual assault allegations.
Never underestimate the power of the matrix. Most people are still fully under the spell of the MSM. Nevertheless, cracks and glitches are appearing everywhere now. Some are actually really hard to ignore (see JB). It's going to be a long and slow deprogramming progress for a lot of people. A lot of the stuff that's showing up in the news now is going to be difficult to process for most people, because it will challenge their entire value system and world view and turn it upside down. It's going to take some time to come to terms with that. I went thru a similar process more than a decade ago. It's not exactly fun. But I did it voluntarily and I had several years to come to terms with what I've learned. Today, people are forced to go thru this process, and in a matter of months, not years. Which means it's going to be intense. So have patience and be nice. We are all in this together and there's no going back. :smile:

david starling

Dirius, it appears you're a Trump-supporter, although please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Why does Trump have the support of out-front White-supremacists?

Why are you ignoring the sexual assault allegations against Trump?

david starling

Never underestimate the power of the matrix. Most people are still fully under the spell of the MSM. Nevertheless, cracks and glitches are appearing everywhere now. Some are actually really hard to ignore (see JB). It's going to be a long and slow deprogramming progress for a lot of people. A lot of the stuff that's showing up in the news now is going to be difficult to process for most people, because it will challenge their entire value system and world view and turn it upside down. It's going to take some time to come to terms with that. I went thru a similar process more than a decade ago. It's not exactly fun. But I did it voluntarily and I had several years to come to terms with what I've learned. Today, people are forced to go thru this process, and in a matter of months, not years. Which means it's going to be intense. So have patience and be nice. We are all in this together and there's no going back. :smile:

The Mainstream Media got Trump elected in 2016. Let's see if they can manage it in 2020. In 2016, they convinced nearly everyone that there was no way Trump could win, which increased the determination of his followers to prove the Mainstream Media wrong. And, at the same time, this caused many who would have voted against him, to stay home or vote for a 3rd Party candidate, because they were fooled into believing HRC would win with or without their votes. Meanwhile, Mainstream Media gave Trump over a $Billion in free publicity. Not sure how they can do it in 2020.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Are you saying that aquarius saturn expands remote socialization while reducing in-person socialization? "Social but distant" is how I would describe aquarius.
This is a very interesting topic and I would love more discussion on this to get a better understanding. I follow trad. Astrology when it comes to rulerships and Horary (which i most love to practise), so Saturn is the ruling planet for both Cap and Aquarius for me.

aquarius7000

When you can't beat them, join them :D Since most of what you guys seem to be "learning" during Covid, and outside of it, is trump...I will contribute to that obsession :D
Don't you realize he pays himself handsomely? Its just "off the books"....
Besides the huge Tax Cut he gave to himself and his rich friends 2 years ago there is now this, worth millions each:...
And it is he and his cronies that take, take, take. But even during such horribly distressful times when you would think the hardest and most corrupt of people would learn at least an iota of empathy and humanity, the president decides that he will not give a cent out of his trillion dollar package to even legal H1 status people with families, earning below 99k p.a. and some jobless now; DESPITE the govt. having arduously collecting full (not a % less) SS and other taxes from them!!!!!!!! How fair is that?? To anyone here that wants to come back with the argument - well citizens should get first - my retort would be - the citizens did not pay a cent more because they are citizens in terms of taxes than H1 (and H1 often earn much less - because they are considered cheap man power.)

Last edited:

!4C

Are you saying that aquarius saturn expands remote socialization while reducing in-person socialization? "Social but distant" is how I would describe aquarius.
This is a very interesting topic and I would love more discussion on this to get a better understanding. I follow trad. Astrology when it comes to rulerships and Horary (which i most love to practise), so Saturn is the ruling planet for both Cap and Aquarius for me.
I'm thinking that the aquarius side of saturn blocks primative, pre-language social behaviors. Both face masks and internet have a tendency to disable our non-verbal communication skills, which normally benefit from ability to read expressions, situational awareness, and familiarity of others.

leomoon

According to the video by a famous Chef, (he's French so has an accent...the most important part I think is the dire warning, because he works globally to help relief those stricken with food shortages), is that the U.S. is facing a shortage now of meat.

His short video is the 3rd down on this link:

He spoke about the neglect of the President and Congressional leaders to try whatever is deemed necessary NOW, to salvage the meats, eggs, milk produce, to help the people survive during this crisis and perhaps even an upcoming worse time.

The POTUS has the wherewithal to stop this from happening if he would but act. Not with forced labor, but with the waste and plowing under that is going on now on the huge farms. The processing plants I can understand having them manned, but not without the absolute necessity of safeguarding them and their families with testing, testing, testing, every day, every week, and the proper clothing that the infectious disease experts demand of them to successfully work there now.

Jose Andes, celebrity chef who helped feed Puerto Rico during the hurricanes that devastated them with his group organizational skills, speaks out about the USA and upcoming crisis growing:

3rd video scroll down:

https://time.com/5830178/meat-short...ief&utm_content=20200502&xid=newsletter-brief

Are there meat shortages? How long will the shortages last?

In the coming weeks, grocery stores may have a smaller variety of meat, and less meat overall.
Glynn Tonsor, a professor at Kansas State University’s department of agricultural economics, says that whether or not you find meat on your next shopping trip could come down to timing — whether “you come in five minutes after the truck was unloaded, so to speak, verses 12 hours after it was unloaded,” he says.

aquarius7000

Personally, I sincerely hope one very important thing people learn from Covid is how utterly cruel and primitive it is to encourage slaughtering of a living being so one can feast on it.

We don't like being locked inside our four walls despite all the comfort and tech around us, but we are absolutely devoid of any spiritual maturity and conscientious action when we (even if indirectly) allow 100s of living, innocent animals to be packed like many bees in a single hive (though they have the freedom to fly away)... not knowing that they will mercilessly be butchered alive. How evolved we humans are!!!

I know this is not something people like to hear, but it IS the truth and needs to be repeatedly 'dished' out !!!

david starling

I stopped eating poultry and red meat because it was so obviously detrimental to my immune system. I'm guessing that when people are unable to continue their meat-addiction due to shortages, it will help to lower the death rate from the current pandemic.

Since then (this was about 40 years ago), I've come to see the cruelty involved in animal slaughter.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I stopped eating poultry and red meat because it was so obviously detrimental to my immune system. I'm guessing that when people are unable to continue their meat-addiction due to shortages, it will help to lower the death rate from the current pandemic.
Commendable... even if only for the sake of one's own health that one stops eating... it still benefits the animals, the ecosystem and the person himself.

I absolutely believe that COVID is happening due to a bigger purpose and to affect this earth (all of earth's inhabitants- flora, fauna, the various layers of the atmosphere, etc...) on many different levels.

The way the earth is now... so pure and free of the burden we put her in when we are let loose... is what should be the reality and normalcy of things. I always of think that when I hear on the telly and in my social circle... "can't wait for things to get back to 'normal'(!)".

Thing is that we have veered off so far away from reality that illusion and this poisonous web we ourselves have built and have let ourselves get strangled in has become our definition of reality and normalcy, such that the real deal seems abnormal or la la land to us today. Have we truly evolved as human beings or just moved ahead on a purely materialistic level?

The way the tech advanced and so-called educated West is suffering from Covid most - is the answer itself. Yes, yes, it is due to a handful of people or due to this and that... fact of the matter is... COVID has shown that high literacy rates are not necessarily a reflection of educated minds, tech advancement is not progress, rich people do not necessarily have better immune systems or are not healthier (they might be able to afford better quality food because devious minds have created different qualities of food to bring in more profit on various levels - the organic(!) line of hogwash. We live in our self-woven cocoons of self-conceited and self-pleasing deception.

Last edited:

leomoon

Some people, even children in this world are meat eaters and carnivorous.

Its a inbred human trait, and people are ALL different.

Its more important (says the old testament), to allow humanity to devour the animal for his sustenance, IF indeed, that is what God wanted, so be it.
He or It, didn't advise, "go out and beat the living **** out of an animal THEN consume it" that I"maware of:wink:

Genesis 9:3 ESV /

"Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything"

Otherwise, we'd all be on feeding off the grasses with no worry.

Meanwhile, at least feed the children what they crave for their growing bodies -

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/201610/do-humans-need-meat

Meat Hunger and Nutritional Deficiency
We can assume that meat was an important component of the diet right up to the Agricultural Revolution when people began to rely heavily on a small number of cereal crops, such as wheat and rice.
The immediate consequence of this dietary shift was a decline in health and life expectancy. Early agriculturalists were shorter in stature and had lower life expectancy compared with their forager ancestors (2). It seems likely that their health problems were caused more by a decline in nutritional variety than by the loss of meat per se.
There is an ongoing controversy about the adequacy of vegetarian diets. Although vegans—who avoid meat, eggs, and fish—are at risk of nutritional deficiency problems, most experts agree that a wise choice of foods can ameliorate the problems. So, lack of calcium can be addressed by eating collard greens, or tofu, for instance. A scarcity of vitamin B12 can cause anemia and nerve damage but is easily addressed by taking supplements.

I don't have livestock in my home I love abundantly, and would prefer to take care of children first although I'd NEVER condone harming an animal purposefully other then for food and the care of humanity.

Talk to the farmers about the need for more compassionate farming of their livestock & animals likewise, the slaughter of them for consumption.

There is something to be said about that for sure. Chickens as well, more humanity is needed! Even in the henhouse :rightful:

aquarius7000

One "inbred" trait noticeable in us humans is that if we ourselves do something or can identify ourselves with, we will find n no. of reasons (and excuses) to justify doing what we do because how else are we to keep our self-respect intact and absolve ourselves of any guilt (if one feels guilt at all i.e.).

With all the progress and advancement we have made purely on a material level, we are spoilt for choice with such a variety to pick from that in 2020, eating meat can be only due to 3 main reasons: 1) sheer force of habit, which comes from lack of self-control (yes, very hard to practise), 2) out of convenience, especially as it is made easily available at lower prices sometimes than certain veggies, fruit and nuts, and, lastly, because that is what our education system and society 'feeds' us with: meat is healthy, a great source of protein and such of hogwash.

Real education would ingrain into us how the truth of meat-eating - that human digestive system is not even meant to carry/ break meat down- the reason we develop so many diseases. Unlike animals, humans have a large intestinal tract, which makes meat stay in our bodies longer than it should and that has poisonous effects on us and does more harm than good. This is not hard to research on, if not already known.

Also, eating meat is anything but an "in bred" trait in man. One can understand that the early man hunted and lived off of what he could. But today... it is a mere excuse. Ask the vegetarians, if you know any. I do understand that giving up a habit so ingrained in us and handed down from generation to generation is hard to give up, but there is nothing that can convince a thinking person with some common sense that eating meat for whatever reason is the right thing to do.

leomoon

Ref:

Also, eating meat is anything but an "in bred" trait in man. One can understand that the early man hunted and lived off of what he could. But today... it is a mere excuse. Ask the vegetarians, if you know any. I do understand that giving up a habit so ingrained in us and handed down from generation to generation is hard to give up, but there is nothing that can convince a thinking person with some common sense that eating meat for whatever reason is the right thing to do
I meant to mention too that I love nothing more then a steak sub, piled with onions and dill pickle topping with mayo.:w00t:
Not the "Phlly Sub" but close to it, and only when my husband makes them with extremely thin sliced meat.

I did try the pretend burger (whatever they call it, a Veggie cheeseburger at the local hamburger chain), and it was not bad, but not the same either. I could eat it. It had a reasonable charred grill mark flavor to it, so was easy to do so.

Meanwhile, my next door neighbors (both sides) we purchased our lots & built the same time 20 years ago, give or take a few months..One side to our home is two nurses (male & female), she is now a Hospice Nurse, he in the General hospitals. They have been nurses for at least 40 years I'd guesstimate.

They always consulted nothing but the best when it came to health issues for themselves and nothing changed in that regard as time went on and they had children.

I recall 20 years ago them telling me, how they couldn't have children and how sad they were because their neighbor friends on the other side of them had just had another baby.

That was 20 years ago exactly,because we moved here in 2000.

17 Years ago, she became pregnant and even being a nurse had a terrible time of morning sickness and other problems then. They were now in their early 40s. They had twin boys both autistic.
Then, everyone was and always had been Vegetarians for life. Both husband & wife, and firmly committed to this lifestyle.
We use to give them Christmas deviled eggs they liked as my husband made them each year.

All of a sudden? Perhaps 5 years ago when the boys were about 10 or 11, I was talking to them about the eggs, and mentioned fish. They said "Oh, we changed now to meat eaters".....for the sake of the boys.

I have no idea if their doctors recommended they do so, or why, as I don't pry if someone doesn't say.

But I thought it curious but nice that they'd do this for their children since it was obviously recommended by the so-called experts they always consulted where their sons are concerned.

I certainly would put these neighbors into the educated and thinking category, for sure, and never judge them otherwise. :annoyed: But thats just me.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

HIV/AIDS began to become a pandemic in 1981-86 when the lunar nodes were in Cancer then Gemini (true)/Capricorn then Sagittarius and this has globally heightened in 1990-94 when in Capricorn then Sagittarius (true)/Cancer then Gemini. It definitely has to do with the powerful Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Libra in the early 1980s (Dec 1981), right after scientists discovered AIDS and later HIV that causes the disease. In 1950-56, lunar nodes in Cancer/Capricorn (true) then shifted into Gemini/Sagittarius (true) was when the polio epidemic was in full swing, but the Salk vaccine decreased the high number of cases to a trickle ever since and polio was said to be eliminated in the USA and Canada.

leomoon

Today, Doctors are calling for an emergency meeting (it was on tonight's news with Lester Holt); about this little girl who developed organ failure and her heart chamber was attacked by the Covid19 bacteria. They knew that it attacks cells, but didn't know about this case until today when the chld made the headlines and was released. She almost died.

Now they fell that Fauci may have jumped the gun to say that children tend to easily get over any symptoms, because there have been a few deaths, and now finding out about the heart also being a focus of these virus with children is also possible.

The experts are once again warning people, to "social distance" and that includes children:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/h...irus/285-d97b2c7c-3a79-4d1c-b748-653e1bc9f46c

“Juliet came in as one of the sickest children we’ve taken care of with COVID-19,” said Kleinmahon. The top chamber of her heart was not working correctly with the bottom chamber, and she was developing “multisystem organ failure,”

Dirius

One "inbred" trait noticeable in us humans is that if we ourselves do something or can identify ourselves with, we will find n no. of reasons (and excuses) to justify doing what we do because how else are we to keep our self-respect intact and absolve ourselves of any guilt (if one feels guilt at all i.e.).

People need protein, calcium, vitamin B (all of them), healthy fats and omega-fatty acids to survive. Nutrients which are overwhelmingly found in meat products.

People need well balanced meals, which includes both meat and vegetables.

The Vegan ideology is moronic. That is why they need to take expensive supplements in order to sustain a deficient diet.