Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

david starling

Huh? Lol........

It's a pun on the ancient Roman "Saturnalia" festival, which started on December 17th and lasted a week, right into the Sun's Capricorn ingress. It's been described as a "drunken orgy", and masters and slaves switched roles.
In 2020, the Jupiter-Aquarius Year starts during the time of the Saturnalia holiday, on Dec. 20th, with an exact Jupiter/Saturn conjunction on the 21st, the day of the Winter Solstice in the Northern hemisphere.

Sounds propitious!

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
It's a pun on the ancient Roman "Saturnalia" festival, which started on December 17th and lasted a week, right into the Sun's Capricorn ingress. It's been described as a "drunken orgy", and masters and slaves switched roles.
In 2020, the Jupiter-Aquarius Year starts during the time of the Saturnalia holiday, on Dec. 20th, with an exact Jupiter/Saturn conjunction on the 21st, the day of the Winter Solstice in the Northern hemisphere.

Sounds propitious!

Lol my interpretation of that is roles will be switched lol so example rather than someone like trump whipping our butts we will whip his šŸ˜‚ lmao šŸ˜†

Hkk

Account Closed
I Often think about what life would be like with a different natal chart. An ideal one. I go round all the planets out them in ideal planets then Saturn is next. Then I think where would it best fit. Nowhere lol
Anyway then I think about the transits.
Jupiter in 10th house is defo one
I feel Taurus sun leo rising sounds good or Taurus rising leo sun is better at least then my chart wouldnā€™t be so reversed. I would put mercury In 10th nothing in 12th, 6th or 8th lol

three M symbols

Taurus and Leo are very good choices ^^
But what ASC do you think could be the better one with them?

If I could choose my chart I think I woudn't put planets in 10th house.

Hkk

Account Closed
Taurus and Leo are very good choices ^^
But what ASC do you think could be the better one with them?

If I could choose my chart I think I woudn't put planets in 10th house.

I feel Taurus ascendant as wouldnā€™t want Aries ascendant. So Taurus would still be the right way round rather than libra. I change my mind with planets but see where youā€™re going with 10th house planets

Jupiter in 7th or 5th.
Venus in 5th aspecting first in a good way lol so sextile or trine
Moon where it belongs in 4th
Leo would work out in 5th so sun in 5th
Chiron wouldnā€™t exist or Saturn lmao but in reality I donā€™t know where to put it
Mars ooooh Iā€™m not sure. Maybe 9th or 11th
Uranus in 11th
My north node in 5th
Mercury in 10th or 5th
How is this looking now?

three M symbols

I feel Taurus ascendant as wouldnā€™t want Aries ascendant. So Taurus would still be the right way round rather than libra. I change my mind with planets but see where youā€™re going with 10th house planets

Jupiter in 7th or 5th.
Venus in 5th aspecting first in a good way lol so sextile or trine
Moon where it belongs in 4th
Leo would work out in 5th so sun in 5th
Chiron wouldnā€™t exist or Saturn lmao but in reality I donā€™t know where to put it
Mars ooooh Iā€™m not sure. Maybe 9th or 11th
Uranus in 11th
My north node in 5th
Mercury in 10th or 5th
How is this looking now?
I would choose NN 5th house, and Moon in 4th too ^^
I don't know for Mercury
Saturn no matter where he is if he trine/sextile a lot of planets and points lol
I will keep Mars in 1st

Hkk

Account Closed
I would choose NN 5th house, and Moon in 4th too ^^
I don't know for Mercury
Saturn no matter where he is if he trine/sextile a lot of planets and points lol
I will keep Mars in 1st

Neptune I would have errr dunno I heard you look good with it in first sextile or trine Venus lol

three M symbols

If I could choose my chart I think I'll keep almost all I already have.
Excepted the opposition Sun-Saturn, the Virgo Moon in 10th house, the squares to Mercury, and the yods

Hkk

Account Closed
If I could choose my chart I think I'll keep almost all.
Excepted the opposition Sun-Saturn, the Virgo Moon in 10th house, the squares to Mercury, and the yods

Yes so I probs would but lose the interception and take Saturn away from first all the squares and oppositions and Nn in 10th rather than 11th then Chiron can **** off somewhere else with no squares or oppositions