Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Thatā€™s because those are the only people medical professionals are testing Gem.

China shut its borders and despite that the US flew plane loads of its citizens out of wuhan into California.

Youā€™re so right there. I was wondering why they were still letting people out the country where they could just stop it and control the situation

Hkk

Account Closed
Where's your LR Moon? My LR Asc is in Libra, Venus in Pisces and 6H conj Neptune. That could explain why recently I feel like I need to get away from the world to create :wink:

Currently I'm using Tarot de Marseille, and this is the deck that I can bond with the most so far. TdM looks bland and I used to dislike it, but when you study it, you will see that they are arranged in a very systematic way. It's very easy to do reading once you know its rule. Besides, my deck is a cheerful guy who likes to give out wands :biggrin:

Not familiar with runes, but I heard that runes are much more ambiguous than Tarot. Not sure how that is true. Besides, the idea of carrying a bag of rocks around doesn't sound appealing to me.

I'm working on a story about a guy who writes a book then puts himself in the world he builds to escape reality. So basically the book becomes an excuse for him to deny reality. I've been working on drawings of the characters for some time. It helps me work out the details. See my avatar? That's actually a small part of one of my drawings :D

Thatā€™s amazing G! I hope it goes amazing for u. Yes, your avatar is amazing! Youā€™re a very creative person. Would love to read the book!

Hkk

Account Closed
Maybe because France has pharma & medical high level...
And China has great abilities to control their population (for example with this "social credit system", and censorship of youtube & facebook/internet important websites), etc..

I think they mainly want to make people affraid. Then, all governements could do what they want for their countries. It will be easier for them to use things like "State of emergency", that allow them a lot of things and delete some of our rights.

There could be a million reasons but like u say 3 itā€™s a very big coincidence

Ukpoohbear

My mate is in hospital after being diagnosed with Corona virus. Thought Iā€™d bring him some beer to cheer him up and he told me to leave, so ungrateful.

276-A734-F-CBC5-42-DF-9222-4-B76-D13-AB00-F.jpg

three M symbols

My mate is in hospital after being diagnosed with Corona virus. Thought Iā€™d bring him some beer to cheer him up and he told me to leave, so ungrateful.

Oh :sad:

I hope he will recover very quickly!
This virus do not seems dangerous for everybody.

But I agree that the beer was a good joke lol
In which country are you?

Ukpoohbear

Oh :sad:

I hope he will recover very quickly!
This virus do not seems dangerous for everybody.

But I agree that the beer was a good joke lol
In which country are you?

Fortunately, the whole thing was a joke. I don't know anyone with Coronavirus, although maybe I have met a few with a corona-related illness before i.e a hangover :lol:

I'm in the UK but I live outside of London so that is safer. There are a few people diagnosed with it so far but no fatalities, although all the shops are out of stock of surgical masks :bandit:

three M symbols

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ahah
I was thinking "normally we can't bring alcohol in hospitals", but I really thought what you said wasn't a joke.
I'm reassured

I'm in France, and in my country there is a few people with this virus.
(I think less than 10).
Articles says the symptoms are like flu.
What can be dangerous is if the people develop lungs problems.
(But I guess it happen to older or weaker people, so it's rare)

Ukpoohbear

France is a cool country! In the South there are a lot of beaches and it is very hot. Your English is very good too.

Yes I've heard it's like the flu and they are treating it with HIV drugs because HIV drugs targets pneumonia.

It's crazy that it's begun a world-wide scare. In China, they have been told to 'deal' with their pets so I bet there has been lots of pets murdered. Animals are always tortured by humans. At least it may stop the live-animal market trades in China because apparently it started with 'bat soup.' :sick:

three M symbols

Yes, I also read it could have started with bats or other animals... It's very sad

I think they want to make all people affraid because since 1 year (or so), a lot of country are in political crisis. (people are protesting against new laws, etc..) But in China, people can't really access the worldwide information. So, they have to trust their government

Ukpoohbear

That's interesting, so it could be to make the people scared and more subservient. A horary would be a good way to get to ask what is going on.

Hkk

Account Closed
I think someone has done or asked a question on this site. Canā€™t find it right now but I think it was under events or world events section

three M symbols

Where's your LR Moon? My LR Asc is in Libra, Venus in Pisces and 6H conj Neptune. That could explain why recently I feel like I need to get away from the world to create :wink:

Currently I'm using Tarot de Marseille, and this is the deck that I can bond with the most so far. TdM looks bland and I used to dislike it, but when you study it, you will see that they are arranged in a very systematic way. It's very easy to do reading once you know its rule. Besides, my deck is a cheerful guy who likes to give out wands :biggrin:

Not familiar with runes, but I heard that runes are much more ambiguous than Tarot. Not sure how that is true. Besides, the idea of carrying a bag of rocks around doesn't sound appealing to me.
My lunar return moon is in LR 3rd house.
Ruler of this 3rd house is the Sun. Sun was in the capricorn stellium during the return. And Mars in LR 6th.

I studied all major arcanas of tdm (just before I met astrology), and I love the symbolic of those cards but never bought any deck. Now I feel more attracted by other kinds of deck when I watch some readings (like Lenormand oracles for example). So It's hard to find the deck I really wanna use.

Runes can be drawn on rocks, woods pieces, or even cards, paper, etc... But not on pure plastic for example. (too dead)
As divinatory tool they have their own personality and won't tell you what they don't want. Sometimes I ask a question, but they answer to another one. I knew runes for magic use before rune as a divinatory tool.
All of them represents a part of the cosmic energies. Like the zodiac and astrology. But they are powerful, and I don't think I want to "carry my bag around", because of that ^^'.. Even if when I created my runes, the intent was just divinatory. I see them as a special thing, with a lot of respect. I knew them before astrology, tarot and everything else spiritual.

I also tried things with normal play card deck.
for example : I choose 11 black cards, and 1 red card. Then I ask a question about the date of something (12 cards for 12 months). And the date can be represented by the red card. If the red card is on the 12th month, it can show maybe the event I asked for won't happen this year.
Do you know other divinatory methods like that?
I'm interested about this kind of things, easy, creative, and not expensive ^^

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
My lunar return moon is in LR 3rd house.
Ruler of this 3rd house is the Sun. Sun was in the capricorn stellium during the return. And Mars in LR 6th.

I studied all major arcanas of tdm (just before I met astrology), and I love the symbolic of those cards but never bought any deck. Now I feel more attracted by other kinds of deck when I watch some readings (like Lenormand oracles for example). So It's hard to find the deck I really wanna use.

Runes can be drawn on rocks, woods pieces, or even cards, paper, etc... But not on pure plastic for example. (too dead)
As divinatory tool they have their own personality and won't tell you what they don't want. Sometimes I ask a question, but they answer to another one. I knew runes for magic use before rune as a divinatory tool.
All of them represents a part of the cosmic energies. Like the zodiac and astrology. But they are powerful, and I don't think I want to "carry my bag around", because of that ^^'.. Even if when I created my runes, the intent was just divinatory. I see them as a special thing, with a lot of respect. I knew them before astrology, tarot and everything else spiritual.

I also tried things with normal play card deck.
for example : I choose 11 black cards, and 1 red card. Then I ask a question about the date of something (12 cards for 12 months). And the date can be represented by the red card. If the red card is on the 12th month, it can show maybe the event I asked for won't happen this year.
Do you know other divinatory methods like that?
I'm interested about this kind of things, easy, creative, and not expensive ^^

Never tried tarot, tunes etc. Iā€™m like you, I would like to know the simplest of methods