Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Haven't tried it yet. Since the Moon's NN locates the 1st Point of Aries, instead of the Sun's position at Equinox, there's no way to know any of your Signs without the calculator. Each Chart has different Sign positions depending on the NN, rather than the tropical calendar. How are the Houses set? Still using the Ascendant?

Yes i have looked at my draconic chart and it starts with ascendant. its a completed change.

sun leo, rising taurus, moon aries.

david starling

I didn't read this closely enough, but I saw 'tropical' and 'reversed' and thought oh hey, does David reverse the zodiac for the southern hemisphere?? Idk why. lol

Southern hemispheric astrologers appear to be using the same tropical Signs as in the Northern hemisphere. The only difference is, the Northern seasonal metaphors don't work the same. Astrology doesn't require them though. For example, Sagittarius can fit as the last Sign of Spring, instead of the last of Fall. As for Capricorn, Santa is pictured as riding a surfboard pulled by dolphins since Christmas occurs near the beginning of Summer instead of Winter. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
In different Signs, though. That can alter their influence.

In cancer 3rd house...c'mon DS, its the 3rd house. It's boring! From Sag to wet Cancer! wOOOHOOOO LOL

Well joking aside i get what you are saying. I think Draconic needs researching to understand it more. I think maybe the Western NN becomes your Sun. Just a guess here.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have been looking at my Natal chart. MC Cancer. I find it strange as im a cap sun and have drive - mars is there - and ambition. MC what does anyone know about it. I only know the 'pop' astrology of it.

three M symbols

MC can represent carreer (with 6th and 2nd). But is a lot more than this.
You need to look at the moon to understand it, because you don't relate with Cancer MC, and it's not surprising.. your Moon is in Leo, it's not the same element and interests

10th house represent your social development in society, your status and reputation, It's the success or failure (or both) in public area. How you want to appear (or not) in public, in front of people that don't know you, or people you didn't met since a longtime for example

10th house can also represent a parent

This house shows goals, sometimes "destiny" and supports. But all is not always linked to carreer/work.

It's something you have to build

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
MC can represent carreer (with 6th and 2nd). But is a lot more than this.
You need to look at the moon to understand it, because you don't relate with Cancer MC, and it's not surprising.. your Moon is in Leo, it's not the same element and interests

10th house represent your social development in society, your status and reputation, It's the success or failure (or both) in public area. How you want to appear (or not) in public, in front of people that don't know you, or people you didn't met since a longtime for example

10th house can also represent a parent

This house shows goals, sometimes "destiny" and supports. But all is not always linked to carreer/work.

It's something you have to build

Thank you three! Itā€™s not easy is it. Yes I have Leo moon in 11th so do I look at that?

three M symbols

yes, it's not so easy..

I have moon in 10th house, and it's really not my favorite planet..

Look at Leo moon and the aspects
Because of this placement, I guess your 10th is about 11th things

for me it's the same
Leo Mc, ruled by Sun in 11th (virgo)

But difficult to understand.. Leo and Virgo are too differents.

Hkk

Account Closed
yes, it's not so easy..

for me it's the same

Yes 11th house is a bit difficult to understand. Leo is the opposite of 11th too so itā€™s like living in the opposite house to your own. My sun is in 4th cap so I thought working from home would suit me

Hkk

Account Closed
yes, it's not so easy..

for me it's the same

Three, I think Leo mc is amazing to have! You shine brightly. I would love my Leo to be in 10th
Why donā€™t you like it? I have Chiron opposing my north node šŸ˜¬. Chiron in 8th

three M symbols

I don't feel comfortable telling things about my MC.
My MC ruler is sun (conjuncting chiron, and opposing saturn)
My Sun ruler, mercury in 12 (mental house), is ruled by Venus that conjuncts Chiron.
And my 10th house Moon square pluto

So, most of my life is about fixing ego issues (Leo MC)
I think I would prefer to have another MC sign ._.

Moon in MC represent rise and falls. (loss or gains of reputation, status in the society, recognition, goals, destiny). It's nice to be seen as successful, but a lot harder to experiment public failure

11th house sun can mean "supports from some men (or a man)". 11th house Moon, "support from some women (or a woman)"

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't feel comfortable telling things about my MC.
My MC ruler is sun (conjuncting chiron, and opposing saturn)
My Sun ruler, mercury in 12 (mental house), is ruled by Venus that conjuncts Chiron.
And my 10th house Moon square pluto

So, most of my life is about fixing ego issues (Leo MC)
I think I would prefer to have another MC sign ._.

Moon in MC represent rise and falls. (loss or gains of reputation, status in the society, recognition, goals, destiny). It's nice to be seen as successful, but a lot harder to experiment public failure

11th house sun can mean "supports from some men (or a man)". 11th house Moon, "support from some women (or a woman)"

I understand you donā€™t feel comfortable bless you x
We can chat about something else.
What do you like about your chart

Hkk

Account Closed
It's an interesting question, I will think about it!
And you, what do you like the most in your chart ?

I liove my moon, I love my rising and I love my sun despite the difficulties I have had itā€™s a strong sun. Even though in astrology it gets a bad rep Iā€™m proud of it. I like my Jupiter in first and Pluto. Iā€™m building the relationship with Saturn as I get his ways now but itā€™s a slow one.
I like mars in cap too. I donā€™t like my stellium in 3rd. I find it boring.
I like the fact I have more fire and air. I donā€™t like Chiron but you asked a good question. Which place can it be placed in to be good. No where I think lol. I like my NN

moonkat235

I'll hop in if that's okay! I like all the water in my chart and the Cap rising with Neptune-Uranus conjunct the AC. And I love Jupiter conjunct the MC. My little Venus in Taurus, loosely conjunct the IC is also cute. And my Pisces stellium. I like my whole chart. lol

three M symbols

It's great, you like a lot of things !
For me, I don't really know

I like my overall chart. But I'm used to see all planets like a curse and a gift at the same time. Jupiter is the only one I can call benefic (or maybe I ignore the bad things about it).

three M symbols

I'll hop in if that's okay! I like all the water in my chart and the Cap rising with Neptune-Uranus conjunct the AC. And I love Jupiter conjunct the MC. My little Venus in Taurus, loosely conjunct the IC is also cute. And my Pisces stellium. I like my whole chart. lol

I'm curious about this Neptune Uranus conjunction.
I have it in 3rd house (generational aspect). But I don't understand what it mean exactly