Delayed marriage, or what?

sagiataria89

Hello, guys! I was wondering If you could tell me if there are any indicators
of delayed/no marriage. My luck on that field has been really bad. Thanks in advance
My DOB is Novmeber, 23rd, 1989
Day I was born: Thursday
Time I was born: 14:55 (2:55 pm)
Place of Birth: Mexico City, México

Jaded

Premium Member
Here is your chart

This will help people answer because normally people post them. Astro.com has them free.

I'm a newbie but I do see some things that stand out.
image.jpg

Jaded

Premium Member
I think it has something to do with Venus/Capricorn/10th conj. your Saturn/saturn/10th.

Venus with love and relationships, Saturn putting restrictions or age onto something.

I think a lot of healing needs to be done in the family, especially mother or female wise. You have pretty much all bad aspects to your moon. So I'm sorry for that one.

Did your family move unexpectedly because of work or did you move somewhere maybe you weren't so comfortable with?

Again I could be all wrong but hey least I'm giving it a go. :happy:

sagiataria89

Thank you very much for your answers, Jaded. Yes, I do have a very troubled realtionship with my mother... to say the least...
And for the other things. No, I have never ever moved. I still live in the house where I grew up. Also, I´m not sure about enemies. Do you think I´m going to get some recognition on my work? I am a beginner writer, but I am preactically unknown

Jaded

Premium Member
It's quite possible yes, I would say more so after death. But that's because of your 8th house.

I'll study more on that one. Wrighter is not what I see.

Do you tend to date or have dated older then yourself?

Also it points to your father as being a pretty career oriented man, maybe he was a bit overbearing to you. Your Saturn (father) is conj. your Venus (love) or the way he showed love wasn't what you needed.

sagiataria89

If you don´t see writer, then... could you tellme, please what profession do you see on a chart like mine? also... Yes, I do find myself attracted to people older than me.
And for the father part... Well, the closest to a father figure for me is my uncle... and yes, he is quite overbearing, and an overachiever... always focused into reaching higher heights at his work rather than spending time with his family...

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is in very close aspect to Jupiter. This is a mutual aspect. Saturn damages Jupiter but Jupiter helps Saturn improve.
Therefore success, creativity, wealth and happiness in life are under strain in your chart.
Saturn projects very close aspect to the Moon in your chart. Therefore your mind will remain disturbed. You may not be close to your mother. You may have difficulty in having children.
Jupiter projects aspect to Mars. This is also close. Matters relating to property and competitions will go in your favour. You may have happy relationship with your younger siblings. Your finances will be in a satisfactory state.
Venus has aspect of Jupiter and Saturn. Therefore your marriage will be delayed but it would be a good marriage.
Venus is in your tenth house therefore writing shall be an option for your profession.
Venus being with Saturn and under aspect of Jupiter shows two things: First, you will have to struggle in the beginning for establishing yourself as a writer, and second, you will succeed in the end.

Last edited:

sagiataria89

I made my chart. Hope is right. Anything else to say? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.51852.23250.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.51852.23250.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 16

Virinchi

There're multiple setbacks in relations until summer of 2018.
some stability will come only after crossing 2022.
there's strong possibility of seperation between 2020-22

TranceAddict

If Saturn mars and Jupiter is aspecting 7th house and the 7th lord is exalted in 4th house conjuct 9th lord and 12th lord. What can you say about the appearance and behavior of spouse(wife)?. Its for Libra ascendant. And Venus conjunct Saturn in 5th house. A very loose conjunction.venus 4 deg Saturn 21 deg

Sorry for my interruption but I need this info

Last edited: