What synastry aspects make you HATE each other?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
And I mean really REALLY hate each other to the point of wanting to kill one another?

There's this icky girl that I ABSOLUTELY freaking hate. I hate her so much, my heart beats really fast. It's like the adrenaline in my body is preparing me to fight her. Like...she REALLY makes my blood boil. I wanna smash her with a hammer until her face and body becomes disfigured to the point she's totally like squash.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh...but the hate is extreeeemly intense. As a matter of fact, I haven't hated anyone as strong as I hate her.

For example: She could be in a completely good mood, but the minute I walk into the room, I can feel her mannerisms start to change and she'll give me that "bitchy" look, sometimes even a "disgusted" look and I can't help but do the same to her as well.

Anyways, I looked up our synastry and ALL of her personal planets make squares to ALL of my personal planets. It's absolutely ridiculous, but it makes sense.

Several of the REALLY bad ones are:

Sun square Moon
Moon square Mercury
Moon square Saturn
Moon opposite Pluto
Mercury square Saturn
Mercury square Pluto
Venus opposite Saturn

As you can see, lots n' lots of Saturn/Pluto squares = Lots of negative energy between us. We simply HATE each other. Funnily enough, my Mars also conjuncts her ASC, further intensifying the hate we have towards each other. It's almost like we're meant to be enemies, LOL.

To make it even more ridiculous, nearly ALL of these squares are within 0-1 degree orbs, so it's super tight and strong.

The only positive aspect we have in the synastry is Mars conjunct Venus, so I guess that tones down the hate to SOME degree. But unfortunately, the negative aspects completely overpowers that one positive aspect.

Last edited: