Need guidance very badly....

pinky

Hi ,

I have been having problems in my marriage since a year. Six months ago i met someone and we developed very deep feelings for each other. But right now we are not keeping any contact with each other since a month as he wants to give his marriage another chance before he really takes our relationship to another level. I want to give my marriage another chance too and I'm working on it. But this guy is in my mind all the time. I have very deep feeling for him and can't forget him. And now i wonder if he'll come back to me ever? I want to know if I have a future with this guy? Or will my marriage work out? At present i'm feeling depressed because of this inner turmoil. I don't know what to do and feel so split....How does mu future look like?

My DOB: 7th Dec 1968
Place: Raurkela, Orissa, India
Time: 23:00 p.m.

Please please help me....

BR,
pinky

Last edited:

positive

Banned
you are in the wrong forum with the wrong chart. Either you put transits on chart or you go to the horary section. Pls read there for further information.

positive

Banned
you are in the wrong forum with the wrong chart. Either you put transits on chart or you go to the horary section. Pls read further there.

JUPITERASC

you are in the wrong forum with the wrong chart. Either you put transits on chart or you go to the horary section. Pls read there for further information.

Hi,
Now the transit chart is uploaded. I hope it's the correct one.
Br,
pinky

Hello pinky, I have put a link for you to the horary astrology forum so you can check it out for yourself. Do read the guidelines!
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43 :smile:

Of course it is possible you find what you need on this area of the forum, but just in case you were unaware that relationship questions are also dealt with on the link I have now posted, it is there for you :smile: