I need to move forward....

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since CAREFREE has asked me to look at his chart.....

has asked that I provide a longer analysis of his chart using the process that I do for this. We agreed on the longer period where we start with a look at the mental and emotional challenging issues of the present, and then move forward to a discussion of how the blueprint for life equips the native to develop: showing cognitive perspective of living, dealing with change and how change generally comes, the mission in life including vocational analysis, the fences where the native should not go in this life, the open areas to go to, and finally the native's energy levels and health restrictions.

We will move forward in a way where I will provide an bit of analysis, the native will write out his response to this and how it might fit into the life and ask any questions, I will reply, and then we will move forward with a bit of analysis again. This will continue until the native is filled up as far as he can go. There was also an agreement contract for this(money is not involved since this is a free forum) which we looked at privately for how this would be structured.

We will start today by looking at a small amount of his Minor Progressed Return Chart for the most recent birthday. This is a chart which I have found is only accurately done using Halloran AstrolDeluxe(I've discussed it with the programmer John Halloran, and we've not been able to figure out how his is different than Solar Fire, for example, but it is dramatically different).

This chart, using Astrodynes to prioritize it, will look only at the most challenging issues in areas of what he is thinking about. Using it in this way comes from a book by the late Robert Blaschke, and works by CC Zain, much earlier in the 20th century.

We will be looking primarily first at the areas of life that are the biggest struggle and then move forward to the aspects and cognitive structures which are impacting. Again, we must be clear that we are not looking at emotions and feelings here, we are only looking at thoughts and constant thinking about. And we cannot immediately move this out into a effect in the world circumstance.

We will start with a small piece first just to get the feel of response and to get started more easily.

So.... Later this evening I will start by looking at the most significant houses, planetary energies, and aspect relationships that are tending to impact your current thoughts. This is important because they represent your challenges that you cannot get off your mind. Where noticeable we will look at how these might be impacting significant areas of your natal chart which either, (a) you have no experience in dealing with due to aptitudes, or (b) where you have unresolved and significant oppositions which are hiding difficult energies that you don't know about.

We will also look at supporting energies, houses as long as they don't conflict with what you natal chart has determined to be "off-limits" this time around.

Since we agreed that this will be a long on-going process, I recommend that you keep a notebook to jot down your thoughts as we proceed.

StillOne

We will start with a small piece first just to get the feel of response and to get started more easily.

So.... Later this evening I will start by looking at the most significant houses, planetary energies, and aspect relationships that are tending to impact your current thoughts.

Of course of course! We are all looking forward to it! :joyful:

StillOne

WE? who is we?

I feel like a performing circus brown bear.....:andy::andy:

Ummm... sorry... I suppose that should be... I... I was kinda speaking for the forum but I suppose it's not my right to do so... :pinched::unsure::joyful: However, I'm sure we're all looking forward to an expert modern astrological interpretation! :love:

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Let’s start gently by looking at the current mental challenges.

I do this by looking at what I call the Minor Progressed Return Chart. I make this chart up using Haloran’s AstrolDeluxe program for the return to the birthday of each year. In this case it would be 10-6-2014.

I have used other programs, but only Haloran’s has proved to be accurate. Doing progressions by hand is a major pain and just takes too long. Also, the Minor Progressed Chart is indicative of issues that consume thoughts over the next year and a little bit before it. It is much like a Solar Return in use, though much much more specific in action.

Since I am asking for a basic reply from the OP, I’m going to give just a little bit to start.

This chart looks at mental challenges: circumstances which consume thoughts both in positive ways and in negative ways. We are not talking about emotions here, so anger is not part of the package. However, our thoughts can both control and generate anger responses to stimuli. When we get further into a full discussion about your specific BRAIN and how it processes stimuli in the world we will cover this more specifically.

So in looking at the chart we look first at the Houses which are more prominent, then the planetary energies which are more prominent, and finally at the aspect relationships which will impact thinking at this time.

The issues related to the 6th house are likely to be those that you are thinking about the most. The 6th house in this chart is far ands away the highest friction, and and the third highest power.

Typical 6th house issues involve:

1. VOLUNTARY SERVICE: this would be thing that you agree to do to assist people, but without payment. The stresses of this including recognition for it or the lack thereof and other aspects of what you do to assist others, but without monetary payment are involved here

2. HABITS: this is a broad area that includes how you go about your basic everyday interactions. it includes soul searching, and is clearly indicated in this discussion in astrology that you requested. It is central to how you perceive that world and what you habitually do about it. Habitual anger responses(thought part of emotions and thoughts) are part in the sense that you are concerned about these reactions and are looking for ways to modify these habits.

3. NON LIFE-THREATENING SICKNESS: colds, any kind of illness that migh cause pain but not any long term danger to your life

4. DISTRESS: anything that is upsetting mentally to you, and which you find yourself dwelling on ver and over in a compulsive way, that you cannot seem to stop.

5. EMPLOYEES and people that you may believe are inferior to you in some way. There are always people in our lives which we tend to mentally put is a category of being less than the best of we want to be. Certainly most people would consider an axe-murderer to be “inferior” to them. But there are many other ways in which we categorize people. Often we we are dating the opposite sex, we put them into this category unintentionally, and require that they be our equal before we will proceed further with relationships.

Relationships are built on equality, so thinking about this means that you are consumed by thoughts of placing people in categories, which are less, equal, and more.

6. UNCLES, AUNTS: typical of the house, though it may not apply to you here.

Please think about these house issues. There are some other house issues and some supportive house information. Next we will look much more specifically at Planetary energies, three major aspects: Moon Square Uranus, Mercury Square Neptune, and Venus Opp Pluto. Following that, we will look at a very significant T-Square involving the Moon, Uranus, Neptune, and Mercury. This chart also has an Arrow YOD which will impact toward the end of the time, and an Out of Bounds Venus.

Last edited:

CAREFREE

Let’s start gently by looking at the current mental challenges.

I do this by looking at what I call the Minor Progressed Return Chart. I make this chart up using Haloran’s AstrolDeluxe program for the return to the birthday of each year. In this case it would be 10-6-2014.

I have used other programs, but only Haloran’s has proved to be accurate. Doing progressions by hand is a major pain and just takes too long. Also, the Minor Progressed Chart is indicative of issues that consume thoughts over the next year and a little bit before it. It is much like a Solar Return in use, though much much more specific in action.

Since I am asking for a basic reply from the OP, I’m going to give just a little bit to start.

This chart looks at mental challenges: circumstances which consume thoughts both in positive ways and in negative ways. We are not talking about emotions here, so anger is not part of the package. However, our thoughts can both control and generate anger responses to stimuli. When we get further into a full discussion about your specific BRAIN and how it processes stimuli in the world we will cover this more specifically.

So in looking at the chart we look first at the Houses which are more prominent, then the planetary energies which are more prominent, and finally at the aspect relationships which will impact thinking at this time.

The issues related to the 6th house are likely to be those that you are thinking about the most. The 6th house in this chart is far ands away the highest friction, and and the third highest power.

Typical 6th house issues involve:

1. VOLUNTARY SERVICE: this would be thing that you agree to do to assist people, but without payment. The stresses of this including recognition for it or the lack thereof and other aspects of what you do to assist others, but without monetary payment are involved here

2. HABITS: this is a broad area that includes how you go about your basic everyday interactions. it includes soul searching, and is clearly indicated in this discussion in astrology that you requested. It is central to how you perceive that world and what you habitually do about it. Habitual anger responses(thought part of emotions and thoughts) are part in the sense that you are concerned about these reactions and are looking for ways to modify these habits.

3. NON LIFE-THREATENING SICKNESS: colds, any kind of illness that migh cause pain but not any long term danger to your life

4. DISTRESS: anything that is upsetting mentally to you, and which you find yourself dwelling on ver and over in a compulsive way, that you cannot seem to stop.

5. EMPLOYEES and people that you may believe are inferior to you in some way. There are always people in our lives which we tend to mentally put is a category of being less than the best of we want to be. Certainly most people would consider an axe-murderer to be “inferior” to them. But there are many other ways in which we categorize people. Often we we are dating the opposite sex, we put them into this category unintentionally, and require that they be our equal before we will proceed further with relationships.

Relationships are built on equality, so thinking about this means that you are consumed by thoughts of placing people in categories, which are less, equal, and more.

6. UNCLES, AUNTS: typical of the house, though it may not apply to you here.

Please think about these house issues. There are some other house issues and some supportive house information. Next we will look much more specifically at Planetary energies, three major aspects: Moon Square Uranus, Mercury Square Neptune, and Venus Opp Pluto. Following that, we will look at a very significant T-Square involving the Moon, Uranus, Neptune, and Mercury. This chart also has an Arrow YOD which will impact toward the end of the time, and an Out of Bounds Venus.

As I thought this threw.....this is what I finished with.

1. Yes I do assist people in their work. As I go to college it is the moto. TEAMWORK IS SUCCESS. I do think tho that people wont assist me when I need them. I do this in order to gain there trust. Since I dont think anyone will be there when I truly need them I do fear the worst. And I also think people just call me to do things when they don have anyone else.

2. As I have said before. I precive the world as a cruel and harsh place. Because it is. It can also be wonderful. But in order to survive one must know the darker side of life. I turn to anger sometimes. So people that cross me know that they cant push me around. And I do feel that when people get to know they me wont like me.its like a feeling that wont go away.

3. For some reason I wanted to go and see a doctor after soo many years. SInce I havent been sick in a long time. That is indeed on my mind. Maybe I can sense that something is wrong

4.I dwell on my past relationship. Its always on my mind despite knowing that its over. I feel so intense that I avoid entering any relationships despite wanting one. It is still on my mind since I dont do anything halfways its all o nothing with me. And If I am left I want to know why....it consumes my thoughts, and I cant concentrate. SInce my thoughts just go around thinking what I could have changed. I fear the person got a wrong impression on me. And I hate myself for it.......since that happens a lot

5. What I would say is that. I dont think most people are below me. I just categorize people in this way: this person would be good to work together with, this person is the one to go out and have a beer with, what can I get and expect from this person. Sometimes I can categorize some people as too stupid so I dont want to have anything interesting with them. I do think sometimes that I am doing the wrong thing by acting this way. And maybe e this person is from a small village, what could he know?He is below me.

6. THis I dont understand. What is this about?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Good... Please keep a note of these things.

Next we will begin to look at some of the more intense issues of your current mental outlook. The issues of anger are surely visible here

Please note that you expressed a problem with the need to control anger as you initial need, but at the same time you justified a need because of your environment to be angry whenever you think that will work for you.

If you practice anger in situations to solve problems, then you will tend to choose anger as a methods to solve all problems. The phrase is:

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then every job looks like a nail." This is all about changing how you perceive situations. But the first step is in trying to see the situations where you use anger as the tool in finding another tool or several other tools besides anger as a potential.

I don't understnad your environment because I've not lived in it, but I know about it. Your country has gone through a horrible up-heaval that can only tend to encourage anger.
Being aware is a good start.

Last edited:

helgaleena

[deleted off-topic anger management comments- Moderator]

Moon is conjunct Mercury, which a number of people have failed to mention. This means that you tend to give voice to your emotions right away! It may not be the best thing to do, even if it is so very easy.

What is giving you relief from the Mars square are two things: on the Moon-Mercury side, the trine to Saturn in the house of wisdom, 9th house, very near your Midheaven. Keep it professional, keep it philosophical. On the Mars side, the trine to Pluto, Scorpio's own ruler. Pluto transforms and it channels into each thing it touches the power of the entire universe. Your lion Mars may roar, but it may be best to roar in fifth house, creative ways and not second house, survival ways.

I think Zarathu is suggesting, with his talk of cerebral cortex, the use of cognitive psychology. Apply logic to the statements that leap into your mind when stressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I think Zarathu is suggesting, with his talk of cerebral cortex, the use of cognitive psychology. Apply logic to the statements that leap into your mind when stressed.

The OP has asked me for a full analysis of his chart using my own methods. At this point we have only begin to do that, since as a Professional Counseling Astrologer, I do this over a period of time, with many posts and responses by the OP.

At this point we have just begun to look at the present challenges both emotionally and mentally using two somewhat obscure(meaning I am the only modern astrologer who uses them that I know of except for one who recently died) progressed charts.

At a future time after we have looked at how change interacts with the OP, we will move into a discussion of how his brain works. In doing that part we will cover the four part human brain(reptile, limbic, cortex, and pre-frontal cortex). During that time we will discuss some elements of cognitive behavior psychology.

Iced8Ace

Hi Carefree,

I'm sorry I'm so late to reply. I saw this thread escalate and stayed away for a bit.

Hm, if you feel emotionally threatened, it could have been something that happened to you to make you perceive your environment like that.

My suggestion is to visit a new place often. Doesn't matter if it's a diner or a park, it could even be a library. Identify what makes you uncomfortable in that place. Have a purpose to go there, then make visiting a habit. Slowly, start to pick out what gives you a sense of comfort within that scenery. Get in the habit of doing this in new places you visit until you can identify some themes. Then, look for those themes wherever you go. I tend to do this as a Pisces moon, it definitely helps me adapt.

I wish you luck going forwards~

CAREFREE

Hi Carefree,

I'm sorry I'm so late to reply. I saw this thread escalate and stayed away for a bit.

Hm, if you feel emotionally threatened, it could have been something that happened to you to make you perceive your environment like that.

My suggestion is to visit a new place often. Doesn't matter if it's a diner or a park, it could even be a library. Identify what makes you uncomfortable in that place. Have a purpose to go there, then make visiting a habit. Slowly, start to pick out what gives you a sense of comfort within that scenery. Get in the habit of doing this in new places you visit until you can identify some themes. Then, look for those themes wherever you go. I tend to do this as a Pisces moon, it definitely helps me adapt.

I wish you luck going forwards~

Thanks!! I never thought about that rly. might try it....

Zarathu

Account Closed
Lets look a little bit further in regards to your current mental challenges. By this, I mean the areas that you are somewhat consumed in regarding thinking, not feelings. We are using your current Minor Progressed Return Chart for this.

Anyone, including the OP, who wishes this chart will need to send me an email by Private Message. Obviously, I already have the email of the OP.

In the previous post we looked at the houses, which are the general areas of you life that are impacted and your responded to this.

Today we want to start looking at several basic aspect relationships which are the strongest and highest friction:

1. Moon Opposite the ASC

2. The T-square where you have Moon Opp Mercury, Moon sqr Uranus, and Moon sqr Neptune, and Mercury sqr Neptune

3. Pluto Opp the ASC

The Pluto Opp The ASC is the strongest of the individual aspects not involved in the T-Square.

The aspect suggests that you are currently attracting people into your life who have powerful personalities. You tend to be thinking about ways that you can interact with, and even have more intimate contact with these people.

These people may try to make you o things to satisfy them, but at the same time you may find yourself thinking about ways to manage them in the same way they are attempting to manage you. You need to try hard to extricate yourself from either of these situations.

As you think about this, you may find that you are making excessive demands on others in your environment, but think negatively about it, when these others respond by doing the same thing to you.

This aspect tends to make you expect to get what you want when you want it, and not to tolerate others in their refusal of these demands on you.

You may find yourself consumed by thinking about these things and the actions that result in these circumstances.

Remember than emotional issues may arise from these thoughts or thinking situations, but we are looking strictly at the thinking processes here.