Waiting for good job

rik625

rashi: tula

When should i be expecting myself to get a good job? last few yrs (4-5)have been very depressing and difficult. with lots of ups and downs. Anything wrong in my horoscope?

Last edited:

rik625

I was into field of computers and IT related. Well my hobbies are listening to music and i like to watch sports like tennis and football.

rik625

Thanks Anoop sir for quick reply, I really appreciate it :)
I knw its too much to ask but is anything bad happening in my horoscope? why simple things seem to be so complicated to me? I get agitated and angry for no reason, i realised it later and feel sorry. I have lost my confidence and I have no faith in anyone or anything.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Rik, your Lagna means (self ... you and your mind, body, etc) are in between two malefic planets, and we call it paapkartari, indicates your troubles related to self means you will not feel happiness.
And your Mahadasha is of Asc. Lord, if you can use this MD, then can give you a lot in your life, but tek care of your health etc.
Go, to Ganpati temple (if you have faith), because Ganpati indicates Buddh (Mercury).
You can wear Emerald ring

rik625

Thanks sir for reply.
Ive always used to visit ganesh temple regularly before i moved to some place else like 3 yrs back.
what does this asc. lord mean? does it say anything about my life partner? would i get one?
This MD can give lot in life.. what does it mean?

Asc. lord means, Lord of the person whose (Body, mind, self) birth chart we are talking about. Of you.
Your specific question was related to profession, second question was related to you get agitated, so this reply was accordingly.
Suppose you are sitting in between two malefic/type of persons, then can you behave normally.
The same thing is with you in this chart.
Mercury is shubhi grah in your Lagna, means you are intelligent, supposed to be soft spoken, but two planets in the side of you are disturbing you.
That means, you have to give more power to Mercury (BUddh).
If you are going to Ganpati ji, then good, you can give grass or any green eatable to cow for 5 Wednesday (If you feel like doing this or can give daan of green Moong dal to any of the needy person on wed.)
MD means your Mahadasha.

rik625

Thanks again for reply. :) so Asc. lord is my planet who governs myself..so i guess mercury is my asc. lord...How should i give more power to mercury? and what are these two malefic planets?
does my horoscope say anything about my life partner? Im not married yet...am i mangalic or anything such?

Rik,
Marriage is certain, yes i agree for delay, because of your marriage Lord is place with enemy planet sun, in the enemy's sign of Moon.
But ideal period will be after 2014 oct.
Asc, lord is not governing you, You are passing through a dasha of Asc. Lord (Your Lagna- of yourself)
Your Lagna is in between Rahu, and Saturn and sun
If you are interested in technical learning then, I can give you more technical data, if you want to about your Birth chart, in normal way then its different thing.
You are Non-mangalic.

rik625

Thanks I really appreciate you time and concern to reply me.
So planet mercury is between rahu, saturn and sun. and these are malefic planets in my charts. I need to have more power on mercury...I hope i am right. How can this be done?
yes please can u briefy explain this.

Rik,
In your case two planets (enemy) Sun and Saturn are placed in 12th house.
Sun being Asc., in 12th house indicates that you expenditure side is higher. 12th house is for Expenses, Bedroom, Hospital, Jail, Foreign lands etc.
Sun is known for heat, capable of burning, Saturn is lazy, slow moving planet, Sun is moving fast. Different features.
You have to learn art of love (Because 6th and 7th lord Saturn is in 12th house)

rik625

Thankyou sir :)

you replied..."You have to learn art of love (Because 6th and 7th lord Saturn is in 12th house)" Can u pls explain how can this be achieved? also can u provide me technical analysis of my charts as u mentioned earlier.

retinoid

why simple things seem to be so complicated to me? I get agitated and angry for no reason, i realised it later and feel sorry. I have lost my confidence and I have no faith in anyone or anything.

Rik, Anoop may be correct in his astrological analysis, but this is more normal than you may think except people may get depressed or sad instead of agitated and angry or others may get anxious, etc...you need to have a look at the way you are every day. Do you obsess about your job situation? That could cause a lot of frustration. Do you never live in the moment, are you even aware of yourself or just your emotions/mind? Simple things are so complicated to you because you aren't even present while doing them.

Hinduism and Buddhism both emphasize the now...look up techniques in 'mindfulness' to start. Really helpful..

rik625

I really dnt know what's happening..
After almost 6 months in my job, i came to know they are doing to downsize the department and I am going to lose my job.

I am again on the same path right now with a lost of fear, stress n anxiety in me. I am thinking for going for a complete job change n try again. Would i be able to see success and achieve what I aspire. can anyone pls help me on this.