BDSM And Astrological Aspects

Venussian

I'm curious as to what others think are astroogical predispositions to kink, and specifically which kinds.
Interest in kink is comprised of many things, with experience and environment being top, but what, in your opinion are the "astrolgical codes" behind certain kinks.
For example:
1. Are heavy 2nd/8th house placements indicative of dominating and thus desire to have ownership of a submissive?
2. Are heavy 6th/12th aspects indictive of submission and service?
3. Are heavy 1st/7th/11th aspects indictive of someone who may be polyamorous or seek multiple relationships?
4. Are heavy 5th placements indicative of a wild, primal like playfulness?
5. Are heavy 3rd/9th placements inducitive of a school girl/professor fetish?
Are heavy 4th/10th placements inducitive of a DDLG fetish?
6. Are certain placements a precursor to someone being interested in watersports (virgo? Mercury?), Masochism (Virgo or cancer, moon, Scorpio, Mars) Sadism (capricorn, aquarius, Saturn?), etc.

What about synastry? Would someone with many planets in their partners 5-6th house indicate their submission, especially if said partner has many planets in their partners 8th-10th house?

sworm09

I'm curious as to what others think are astroogical predispositions to kink, and specifically which kinds.
Interest in kink is comprised of many things, with experience and environment being top, but what, in your opinion are the "astrolgical codes" behind certain kinks.
For example:
1. Are heavy 2nd/8th house placements indicative of dominating and thus desire to have ownership of a submissive?
3. Are heavy 1st/7th/11th aspects indictive of someone who may be polyamorous or seek multiple relationships?
6. Are certain placements a precursor to someone being interested in watersports (virgo? Mercury?), Masochism (Virgo or cancer, moon, Scorpio, Mars) Sadism (capricorn, aquarius, Saturn?), etc.

What about synastry? Would someone with many planets in their partners 5-6th house indicate their submission, especially if said partner has many planets in their partners 8th-10th house?

In the traditional texts, Saturn tends to be associated with this type of stuff. The Hellenistic authors usually referred to it as "depravity" but that had more to do with the time period. So I'd expect Saturn to be involved there for more taboo forms of sexuality.

For submission I'd expect a mix of Venus, Mercury, and Saturn. Mercury was always associated with submissiveness and servitude.

Venus and Mercury together with Mars in aspect inclines toward multiplicity in relationships. I probably should've mentioned Mars first. Mars has to be in aspect for there to be any sexual "fire" as it were. Venus in Moveable or Double-Bodied signs is another indicator of this. The more indicators the more certain.

Venus as a morning rising planet in Masculine signs with Mars in aspect is going to be more raw and primal.

You got me on the school girl fetish.....I have no idea. I would think maybe Mercury again because that's basically a submissiveness type thing again.

Masochism could be indicated by Venus in one of the feminine signs with Saturn or Mars in aspect, especially Mars for things like wounds. Saturn is more degradation than physical pain. By that logic, something like Venus in Capricorn.

Sadism is Venus in a masculine sign, probably as a morning rising planet during the day with Mars in aspect. Venus in Aries in a day chart with Mars in aspect for example.

This is allllllllll theoretical though, nothing ever in isolation.

three M symbols

From my opinion, teachers and students are represented by 3rd house/Mercury/Gemini.

I guess chiron/Saturn could make someone masochist

Saturn in an house can also represent someone older than you, but I don't know which kind of aspects could make it a fetish.

I think wildness/primal playfulness are represented by Mars, also as fire signs in general

AJ Astrology

For example:

Hi Venussian,

The answer is "No."

The houses represent facets of people's lives, not where they like to have sex. Venus in H4 doesn't mean people like to do it in the home any more than Venus in H12 means people like to do it in prison and Venus in H10 means people like to do it on their desk in their office.

It is the celestial bodies, not the houses, that make the determination, and each celestial body has primary significations and for intimate relationships, sex, sex drive, sexual morals you look at Venus and Mars and no others.

Venus and Mars happen to be nocturnal bodies, so when Sun is above the horizon, they like to be below the horizon and when Sun is below the horizon they like to be above the horizon and if not, they are slightly corrupted.

After you figure that out, you like at the gender of the signs. Venus always prefers a feminine sign and if not, she is slightly corrupted and more so if she's not in the right sect. Mars likes masculine signs when he's diurnal and feminine signs when he's nocturnal and if not he's slightly corrupted or even more corrupted depending on sect.

Then you look at the gender of the houses, because odd numbered houses are masculine and even numbered are feminine and again it's same-same, because Venus prefers feminine houses while Mars prefers houses that conform to his sect.

And then you look at the signs they're in, and whether they're with another body, or joined to another body or in aspect with another body.

Since Saturn represents discipline, and if you have a corrupted Venus in aspect with Saturn, that might indicate bondage, but you'd have to look at the signs.

Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius and part of Sagittarius are human signs, so, yes, bondage.

Scorpio is not a human sign, so no bondage.

To suggest that "Virgo? Mercury" is water-sports is amusing if not down-right pathetic make-up-astrology-as-you-go-along nonense.

Pisces, right? Pisces is double-bodied, as in more than one. I suppose one may engage in water-sports alone, but usually it's two people, as in more than one, and so you'd expect an aspect coming from a human sign.

Yes, a corrupted Venus and Mars in aspect might indicate rough sex, and throw in an aspect with Saturn and that could be very rough bondage.

Some signs are beastial. What do you think that might mean? Yeah, beastiality.

Cancer Moon and masochism? That's like off-the-rails-whacko.

No.

You would first have to assess the condition of Venus and Mars in both charts and only then would you look at their placements in synastry.

In synastry, Sun, Moon or H1, H5 or H7 ruler in H6/H12 indicates domination and control, but not necessarily of a sexual nature.

I'd be happy to explain that to you, but first you'll have to learn how to read charts.

CapAquaPis

Jupiter rising or ascendant in Aquarius on a person's natal chart: Pregnancy ... the 12th house tells us our lives right before we were born (last trimester) ... powerful degree the ASC can be, esp if we have a planet/sun/moon rising in our charts ... the 12th is the hidden, the secrets and what your families won't tell you ... for your parents to be pro-family, wanting to make a child (that's you) and in a sign of unconventional things, liberal and open-minded-ness and our parents (11th? The midheaven or 10th? even 9th that's past the deep, dark and forbidden house of the 8th, esp in Aquarius or Jupiter is located in there).

This thread is about astrologically-related exploration of our own kinks, fetishes and in particular, BDSM. Personally, I have a sun-moon conjunction within 5 degrees in my Aquarius 8th. And according to maiseiophilia (pregnancy fetish) studies explored the 1970s-80s-90s social pre-"awareness" stage before the mainstream media's coverage in the 2000s-10s-20s broken the (still?) taboo in discussing this topic, sexual psychology/psychiatry papers looked at the person having this fetish is sometimes prevalent in families of their subjects (originated by environmental? genetic? cultural? or generational? causes). Can astrology explain my own kinks is either ingrained in my head...or deeper in my blood?

Last fall, my father gave out a secret my late mother (deceased last April) can't defend, but it appears what he told me my mother could be a gravidaphile. I know there's nothing wrong on her own opinions about pregnancy, but she had a strong desire to have me and my bro (born 14 mos later). The total lunar eclipse last Nov 19th is said to "released strong secrets" - the moon conjunct Uranus in Taurus this time...in my natal Uranus degree conjunct that day's sun (25' Scorpio). I was too young (at a year old) to remember seeing my Mother pregnant, but at ages 8-11, I've seen many family friends, neighbors and grade school teachers pregnant, and their age-appropriate but highly accurate descriptions of how pregnancy affects them ("heartwarming" and "very cool"), its why I developed a respectful fondness of the "hot" feminine maternal figure. (and the photos...written Nov 13th 1979 on the back and were discovered on the exact same date in 2021, noting that date's moon cusping Aquarius/Pisces which was my Mom's natal moon).

Lately in the media, genes can't determine race, ethnicity and nationality...but now, behavioral scientists are examining or exploring our own DNA traits to determine a person or individual likelihood of being LGBTQ which is agreed to be a natural normal characteristic of humanity, also of sexual deviancies illegal by law to better treat persons afflicted with them, and even one's fetish and kink to explain the quirks a person has that's unusual yet are not dangerous. Genes are more about you, blood parents and relatives, or is it going to be like astrology which is "semi" related to modern scientific astronomy or completely debunked like phrenology of the late 18th-19th-early 20th centuries replaced by neurology in the mid and late 20th century. (so Uranian of me to post this).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

From my opinion, teachers and students are represented by 3rd house/Mercury/Gemini.

I guess chiron/Saturn could make someone masochist

Saturn in an house can also represent someone older than you, but I don't know which kind of aspects could make it a fetish.

I think wildness/primal playfulness are represented by Mars, also as fire signs in general

BDSM in physical or psychological form...is a Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Chiron plus Mercury triggered aspect...I have the first 4 astrological influences in my 3rd in Virgo opposite Mercury. Because these 4 planets are in retrograde and Mercury a planet itself in the degree of "Mercurian fall" (13' Pisces), is my probability of BDSM in reverse not in favor of "enjoyment of pain, abuse and enslavement", more like I have a female lover to be "dominating" over me in a positive way and I don't like BDSM because it's not my cup of tea, I don't kink shame any fetish within limits of the law (in my state CA in the US) involving both partners' consent.

CapAquaPis

Interest in kink is comprised of many things, with experience and environment being top, but what, in your opinion are the "astrological codes" behind certain kinks.
For example:
6. Are certain placements a precursor to someone being interested in watersports (virgo? Mercury?), Masochism (Virgo or cancer, moon, Scorpio, Mars) and Sadism (capricorn, aquarius, Saturn?), etc. (MD-my initials: and what's the house or sign to be prone to fetishes or kinks: 11-12th Aquarius or Pisces).

My sun and Moon indeed in my natal sign at 8th adding to the 4 planet heavy 3rd. I have no urge to control anyone, though in every society and culture, throughout the ages and it's said to be "biological" among males: MEN GO FIRST to approach a woman to talk to, acquaint and develop a relationship. In a gender equal year/decade/century/millennia/age, is it important for women to express themselves with men without sexist shaming or cis-het stereotypes?

And the misunderstanding of anyone with a pregnancy/birth fetish or anyone capable of being pregnant or giving birth having an auto-fetish isn't about the baby nor child, it's just 1-3.33-10% of all recorded pregnancies in a year worldwide (very few) was described to be somewhat "erotic, orgasmic and sensual". I'm convinced a pregnant person that has a small, limited and rare astrological profile of going to experience this. And note I cannot speak for any nor all pregnant people because I never had nor will be pregnant or give birth, it's just I'm part of the online "PregLove" community where it's more appropriate to discuss my own thing without moralist misogynist bigotry or PC SJW attacks at us like me.

All I know is my 8th house sun and moon in Aquarius esp in the late decan approaching Pisces is highly prone to being a GRSM (Gender, Romantic and Sexual Minority) person. And one more astrological detail: A total solar eclipse followed the next day (Feb 16th, 1980) after my birth (blue moons on 29-days of Feb, 2 full moons in the beginning or end of the month, or Jan 31 or Mar 1).

To end this long winding post (Uranus is doing this to me again), my sign ruler Uranus is in 5th in Scorpio, a wild sexual sign out of all 12 zodiacs with my sun in the 8th (square). To be open, freaky, trying the new and breaking socially imposed limits within good taste, respect, dignity and consent by my similar partner.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And what about Eris and Ceres conjunct Venus in 10th MC Aries in my case? They are alpha-domme-femme figures like Venus is the brightest planet with Eris is the largest dwarf planet and Ceres is the first discovered asteroid has a round shape instead of a jagged one like most asteroids (more like planetoid). Would a man (a cisgender, binary, straight/ heterosexual and heteroromantic which I'm not, just genderfluid and gyneophile) be attracted and gravitates towards "powerful" but feminine mother figures or it's more based on gender egalitarianism of a relationship built on partners or spouses work things out together?

CapAquaPis

3 signs worth mentioning are most prone to develop BDSM as well foot fetishes and kinks (er, 4 for the first 2 signs of the astrological year: Male Mars, female venus).

Aries (esp men) and Taurus (esp women) are the most dominant, more alpha and mainly Taurus men and Aries women want the vice versa of gender roles or expectations like an Aries wife "takes over" or a Taurus husband "on bottom" whenever their partner of any sun sign agrees to try out a new way of making love, the majority of Taurus alike Aries writes down instructions for standards on sex for their partners of any sun sign to adhere in (venus light vs Mars heat).

https://www.elitedaily.com/life/fetish-youre-likely-according-zodiac-sign/2012398
Virgo: Slave. In BDSM, "slave" refers to someone who engages in dom/sub role play and ("sub") is consensually at the complete whim or their dom or "master" .

And the last sign Pisces of fetishes, of feet (anatomical body part ruled by the one was the astrological symbol of fishes).
https://www.reddit.com/r/astrologymemes/comments/hj0nhj/not_my_observation_but_all_pisces_have_foot/

And I guess Virgo is Venusian or feminine with Mercury (the earth/goddess/maiden/mother/virgin/woman) vs Pisces is Martian (the month of March named for Mars where we're in now a matter of fact) or masculine with Jupiter.

My ex was into BDSM. It was more about taking control and responsibility about other persons decisions/life. It's interesting bcs he is not completely dominant (and he is Cancer with Cancer Mars!! (Libra Moon!!)). I am Capricorn with Capricorn Mars...and we had very interesting dynamic.

I'm more interested in psychological aspect of BDSM than physical.

CapAquaPis

I participated in my first local RL meet-up in a kink-fetish group, mostly were into BDSM and a small minority in Leather, a few won't discuss their things which is their right, and I'm the only one with my very own (already has been explained on here). LadyCapricorn, that Mars in Cancer represents the hottest, wildest and craziest of a person's desires, esp a person has that planet in the 12th. His Mars squares Moon and you have Mars conjunct Sun...what a fiery match...and a couple has opposite Mars, it explains why the marriage ended? My late Mom had a Mars conjunct her natal Sun in Taurus vs my Dad still alive has a Mars in cusp Sag/Cap conjunct his natal Sun, but the problem there to ended their marriage was in synastry, her cusp Sag/Cap asc exactly is his Mars.