dreaming about death

JUPITERASC

Hello! not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Today I woku up crying thinking my brother was going to die
because I dreamed it. Its not the first tme, it might be the 4th
that I dream my brother dies.

I have dreamed countless time that I die, that I am about to die, that my mother dies
...I think I can sense how doe it feels when you know you are about to die because I dreamed it.

I thought this was usual but talking to other peoplet
they looked at me a bit surprised and said no.

I wonder why I dream so often about this!
Does this happen to anyone else ? (I know yes)

I cant reall see anything in my natal chart about this : https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_m.31596.17414.png&res=100

Thanksss
these dreams are not uncommon and keep in mind also
that many people do not recall their dreams :smile:
To dream about the death of a loved one
suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality
that the loved one embodies
Ask yourself what makes this person special
or what you like about them
It is that very quality that you are lacking
in your own relationship or circumstances

Alternatively, the dream indicates that
whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore.
In particular, to dream about the death of your living parents
indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life.
Your relationship with your parents has evolved into a new realm.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Whoam1

Hello! not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Today I woku up crying thinking my brother was going to die because I dreamed it. Its not the first tme, it might be the 4th that I dream my brother dies.

I have dreamed countless time that I die, that I am about to die, that my mother dies...I think I can sense how doe it feels when you know you are about to die because I dreamed it.

I thought this was usual but talking to other peoplet they looked at me a bit surprised and said no.

I wonder why I dream so often about this! Does this happen to anyone else ? (I know yes)

I cant reall see anything in my natal chart about this : https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_m.31596.17414.png&res=100

Thanksss

Your charts expired, if you take a screenshot or save it on your computer you can click on advanced before posting and upload the image.

magnolia8

Dreams about death are normal, at least for me. I still recall one from childhood and that person is still alive.

As JUPITERASC noted, these dreams are seldom predictive of a literal death. They're symbolic.

folelser

OKay, you guys are talking about the studied psychological meaning for it.
I also searched about it, but I dont relate
I mean, I have no twisted feelings I just dream about it randomnly.

I dreamed abou those things since I was little, and I dream about my death very often. I dont relate it with something psychological I just see it as a very recured dream topic for me. (unconsciously ofc)I know they arent predictive, fortunately.

sorry for my english

I
I guess I cant give meaning by astrology
Thanks anyway ^^

Attachments

• astro_2gw_m.62749.44783.jpg
    astro_2gw_m.62749.44783.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I dreamed abou those things since I was little, and I dream about my death very often.
I dont relate it with something psychological
I just see it as a very recured dream topic for me.
(unconsciously ofc)I know they arent predictive, fortunately.

sorry for my english

I
Thanks anyway ^^

Symbols are the language of dreams.
A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea
and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning
than any one word can convey.
At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused
and wondering what that dream was all about.

Acquiring the ability to interpret your dreams is a powerful tool.
In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your deep secrets
and hidden feelings.
Remember that no one is a better expert at interpreting your dreams than yourself
:smile:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

zipadee

Dreams of death usually have nothing to do with real life death itself, though it's best to analyse the dream to make sure it isn't trying to warn you of something that puts you in danger, just like if you have a bad feeling, follow it, don't ignore it.

It represents the death of a facet of your life that you may associate with those people, things they do, the way they are, or how they are represented in your dream.

From what I've heard about recurring dreams, once you analyse the dream and figure out what it represents about your subconsious/life, you'll stop having the dreams. I can imagine having dreams of death every night could get a little...tiring to say the least so I hope you can resolve it soon.

Just like when you have a recurring dream of death, when you have a dream of a monster or an enemy/nemesis, this enemy represents a part of you, of your pysche, you have to meditate on the enemy and his/her characteristics in order to unravel what is bothering you (your subconscious). So although nobody (myself included) really enjoys diving into the depths of dreamworld tragedy or nemeses, it's a good start to get yourself in a meditative space where you can figure out what your subconscious is trying to convey :sleeping:

Golden Yod

I dreamed abou those things since I was little, and I dream about my death very often. I dont relate it with something psychological I just see it as a very recured dream topic for me. (unconsciously ofc)I know they arent predictive, fortunately.

sorry for my english

I
Thanks anyway ^^

Strong chart. Uranus conjunct Neptune in the 8th and part of a kite. I can relate. Your Anubis asteroid is conjunct my Neptune in Scorpio.

folelser

Thanks for your reply.
Neptune conjunct uranus is a generational aspect, isnt it?

I thought it could be because neptune/uranus in the 8th house squares sun and moon.

By the way, is the first time I hear about Anubis.

mahaira

I can relate, I have not only dreamed of death since an early age, dead people would come and visit me/my family in my dreams.

We both share opposition Mars-Neptune. Yours works through the 2nd and 8th house. The fear your talking about could come from the Neptune's position in the 8th, making things scarier than they really are. Which is even more accentuated with its conjuction with Uranus.

I would use the fact that the ruler of your 8th is Saturn placed in the 9th (Aquarius!), all of which strengths the rational mind. Also, the Neptune is helped by a sextile with another rational planet - Mercury, which happens to be also the ruler of your chart, your ascendant being in Gemini.

Use this rational side of yours to distance yourself, observe and understand. Don't give in to irrational fears fueled by Neptune+Uranus.

Also, your Chrion is in the 3rd house, which could manifests itself as giving in to the irrational side, problems/dears related to your siblings, inability to learn, communicate, express yourself... You need to become aware of the source of these fears. Once you open the door, the monster behind it is always less scary, not a monster at all.

I've had some dreams that came true, not necessarily bad ones. Sometimes dreams no matter how stubborn they are in their frequency are just reflections of our fears and worries and nothing else.

folelser

Thank for you reply.
Deads people dont come to visit me, fortunately.
I can't imagine how it feels like, it must be hard for you. (or it used to be hard)

True, my rational side is powerfull enought and it always helps me out. Like a signal when you feel lost.

The chiron in the 3th house suddenly makes sense to me, I didnt pay enought attention before. thanks!

I keep thinking that those dreams might not have a special meaning in my case, this one in particular maybe means that I love my brother and I am worried to lose him? oh well, thats nothing new.

Last edited: