Virginity loss this week?

ICEYOU28

Hello,

I've asked an old friend to take my virginity last week and she is currently contemplating it, I'm seeing some favorable transits presenting themselves to make this happen in my chart. Based on my chart with transits do you think it's favorable?:lol:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_keith_halstead_20171226.8527.31253.jpg
    astro_24gw_keith_halstead_20171226.8527.31253.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 63

Chrysalis

You've asked someone to take your virginity :surprised:

Your virginity when lost should be with someone special, whats the big rush in losing it. I think you've been told this before in your previous threads too....but you know the more you chase something the more it will run away from you, you need to take a back seat on this, when your meant to lose it you will and not before.

aquarius7000

IceYou,

I know you are frustrated, but think about it. If a friend of yours came to you sounding so desperate and asked you to take their virginity, would that person even appear attractive enough to you to get into bed with?

Why are you knowingly harming yourself more than helping yourself? You have a bright career horoscope - I have read your chart on threads and via PM's, and told you that you should focus on your studies and career for now, and the rest will fall into place WHEN the time is right. Be a man, and you are not being one if you are going around asking friends to sleep with you. Men don't plead, men hunt. But, in order to hunt, they first need to develop a healthy self-confidence (not drown in self-pity) and be achievers on other fronts.

turkish girl

Hello,

I've asked an old friend to take my virginity last week and she is currently contemplating it, I'm seeing some favorable transits presenting themselves to make this happen in my chart. Based on my chart with transits do you think it's favorable?:lol:

I am virgin as well,what is so bad about being virgin?I mean if you are complaining that you don't have regular sex life this is another problem.But what does it matter to losing your virginity with a random person without emotion?

Ukpoohbear

I think she is about to be an even older friend lol moon ruler of her 12th and your sig ruler of your 12th. She seems to like a Jupiter anyway so I would not ask this much of somebody without realising you are asking a lot from them.

Last edited:

katydid

I totally understand why you made this request of your friend. If she agrees to it, it can free you from this 'block' that lingers/lurks in your psyche. :bandit:

Good luck, either way. If it happens, fine. If it doesn't, that's fine too. :whistling:

I think it is a perfect description of your tr Pluto trining your Moon. You are looking for intimacy and closeness with women, whom you can trust. I hope it falls into place for you...:cool:

katydid

I think she is about to be an even older friend lol moon ruler of her 12th and your sig ruler of your 12th. She seems to like a Jupiter anyway so I would not ask this much of somebody without realising you are asking a lot from them.

I think he realizes that he is asking a lot from someone. He is not taking this lightly. He is very serious and emotional in this endeavor as it means a lot to him.
:ninja:
And she is not a random, unknown person. They have a long time connection so she knows him well. Whatever she decides, she does understand where he is coming from.:love:

Ukpoohbear

I think he realizes that he is asking a lot from someone. He is not taking this lightly. He is very serious and emotional in this endeavor as it means a lot to him.
:ninja:
And she is not a random, unknown person. They have a long time connection so she knows him well. Whatever she decides, she does understand where he is coming from.:love:

Yes it is a good point you make about it being a long term connection. And she does seem to understand with Venus being in his house and conjunct Jupiter. It doesn’t seem right to ask though.

aquarius7000

...It doesn’t seem right to ask though.
With you on that. This is not something like asking someone to drop someone off on their way to work or something. This is a very intimate need and could even spoil one's friendship.

This whole sex thing is getting crazy and sad these days.

Look at the chart and don't stop just at looking at Venus being in the first house. There is no reception there. Also, where do you see Mars (him)? In Virgo, where it has no real strength (so perhaps shows his frustration), and entering (so shows his future) into an opposition with Saturn. It just finished a square with Venus (her). Not sure how she took his ask of her. This could put a dent in their friendship.

ICEYOU28

It is odd that anyone to think that you made this request as if you were asking for a ride to work. Anyone who has spoken to you about your deep fears and pain surrounding this subject would know that you would approach her this with this in a sincere and serious way. :ninja:

I am sorry that you are getting so much negative noise now surrounding your sensitive situation because I know how important this is to you. :unsure:

Well I was sincere and quite frank with her and she took it well, now I'm just waiting for her final answer.

Our conversation is attached below.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 47

ICEYOU28

Wow that Venus Square Saturn placement of mine is tough... she decided not to go through with it

I'm pretty bummed right now :sideways:

IceYou,

I know you are frustrated, but think about it. If a friend of yours came to you sounding so desperate and asked you to take their virginity, would that person even appear attractive enough to you to get into bed with?

Why are you knowingly harming yourself more than helping yourself? You have a bright career horoscope - I have read your chart on threads and via PM's, and told you that you should focus on your studies and career for now, and the rest will fall into place WHEN the time is right. Be a man, and you are not being one if you are going around asking friends to sleep with you. Men don't plead, men hunt. But, in order to hunt, they first need to develop a healthy self-confidence (not drown in self-pity) and be achievers on other fronts.

Well she said no, Aquarius! So I guess it's back to focusing on career stuff (which I've been focusing heavily on for the past 2 years now with little progress, obstacle and dying father who eventually passed in the process)

Last edited:

katydid

Well I was sincere and quite frank with her and she took it well, now I'm just waiting for her final answer.

Our conversation is attached below.

I am sorry that she said no. But she has every right to, as it is a big decision to make.

But the important thing, in my opinion, is that you are reaching out and being proactive.

In the past, you were sitting and waiting. That gets you nowhere. Now you have broken the ice. Movement has taken place. :ninja:

Get back to your studies and soon enough, an opportunity will arise. You have put it out into the UNIVERSE now and something will open up for you...:smile:

katydid

Right thank you for the support kat, it feels good that I'm open about this now.

YES...that is the most important factor.

Pluto is like a sealed vault of secrets and shame. Pluto transits force us to pry open that lock and reveal the hidden painful secrets. :bandit:

And usually, the light heals much of the pain. And it is not as bad or as shameful as we once thought. :ninja:

So once we bring things in the open,the light can transform and heal the wounds.

Moving forward, your social interactions will be lighter, less awkward. :tongue:

:love:

kshantaram

Premium Member
natal rahu debilated dark pit passionate exploratory scorpio 12th,
difficult to come out from, jup now transit scorpio 12th opp moon taurus,
good for relationship-marriage,

jup now transit rahu scorpio opp moon losing on wisdom,
while indulging with research-occult aptitudes and foreign lands etc;
moon taurus creative, energetic, love of food and comforts;

moon-ketu separative node taurus 6th accident prone, extra stubborn;
prone to pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-intestinal, lungs, etc;
prone to job separations, seeking creative work environments, dentistry, etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fridays after sunset;

may wear brown hesonite for rahu south node debilated, over a pendant;

past 2.5yrs sat transit venus on the asc,
craving for affection but not able to manifest;
while sat-venus prone to mutual health issues in a relationship;
sat these 4-5m retro revisiting natal venus craving for affection.

hope this offers the clues.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Wow that Venus Square Saturn placement of mine is tough... she decided not to go through with it

I'm pretty bummed right now :sideways:
Well she said no, Aquarius! So I guess it's back to focusing on career stuff (which I've been focusing heavily on for the past 2 years now with little progress, obstacle and dying father who eventually passed in the process)
Ice, many have a Venus - Saturn or a Moon-Saturn placement. Nothing out of the ordinary. Saturn delays because it wants the native to understand their own self-worth (Venus) before wanting others to love them. That might be exactly what Saturn is trying to teach you and that is why you need to learn to be satisfied with your own self first, instead of hopping from person to person in desperation. To be candid, that sort of spoils the show for you because most women want men to be hunters, not plead with them.

Saturn is also all about patience, and that is something you need to cultivate. You are very young still so why are you so desperate? Be with your guy friends for now. Be with family. Develop hobbies.

D-Rok

Hello,

A word of caution: nothing good can come of asking an older woman to take your virginity. So many things can go wrong.

Listen I don’t care if you have sex or whatever, but this seems like an awfully poorly considered decision.

Either way, be careful and weigh the pros and cons.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm :

year end and come 019 jup transit natal jup-venus own sag first,
venus lord 7th for marriage and significator,
prospects marriage-relationship and
growth riches through artistic pursuits, advisory roles, directorship, etc.

hope this is suggestive of the transit and the possible trends.

wishing well, kshantaram