Will i be famous within 5y :D ?

Venusine

So my question is will I be famous within 5years in my field of work? It's cultural sector work :)

Ruler of 10th house is in 10th house? Also minor ruler of Asc (Mars) is there. Also ruling 6th house of hard work? And 5th..what it is representing ? Isn't this itself yes answer to this? Saturn representing business is in 2dt house..good? But what that combust will do to Mercury here? Moon is also opposite Merc :p? Thanks for help advanced :love:

Attachments

• IMG_1827.jpg
    IMG_1827.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

rafaella

we need a chart where we can see degrees more clearly.... can't see a thing in this chart. But with Moon opposite 10th ruler Mercury, you will have struggles and may abandon this type of work. No aspect between 10th lord and 1st lord. 1st lord no essential dignity, but accidental dignity gives you some power to try to make it work.

Last edited:

Venusine

Hmmm..okay. Really? :unsure::unsure: At the moment its looking fine. Im just publishing my first book and also otherwise been selling my art quite good. Isn't sun been seen as fame? At lest It's conjucting merc. Here is better chart I hope:

2hghaq1.jpg

Last edited:

Sagittarius Jupiter

If you can upload a chart with the birth time on it, I can use the sidereal zodiac. The sidereal zodiac is more accurate than this.
Important: need birth time of question

rafaella

Hmmm..okay. Really? :unsure::unsure: At the moment its looking fine. Im just publishing my first book and also otherwise been selling my art quite good. Isn't sun been seen as fame? At lest It's conjucting merc. Here is better chart I hope:

This is horary, Sun unless its a significator has no place here. Mercury so close to Sun makes it worse. Mercury is combust, meaning its stressed and overwhelmed because Sun is burning it severely.

My delineation doesn't change. But doesn't mean you can't have some success with this, as I stated Mars is angular, so you take charge in regards to this rather than waiting for something to happen. But still with Venus (which is arts in general) in real bad shape, its a but iffy. There s though mutual reception between Mer and Venus so connects the writing and the artwork. But fame as such, no. That's coming from Moon opposing the ruler for success 10th house lord Mercury and then Sun. Makes me think this is not your true path in life, as in what will be your bread and butter. But maybe more of a hobby. You do love the arts, Moon in Aries at 5th, so continue with this.

Also many people get published and sell artwork... doesn't mean they become famous for it. You should check your natal chart for success in this as well. The most famous people have either ASC ruler, Moon or Sun prominently placed, those who are involved with arts have a strong Venus (and Jupiter). The lights in masculine signs. etc

also just reread your question, you asked 'withinin 5 years?" so that's a no... but maybe success after that? I don't know. I generally find horary shows if one is destined for success/fame or not and when. But here is a thread in traditional astrology you might find interesting http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49203

Last edited:

rafaella

Bump
I didn't mean world famous just known in my field in my home country :lol::lol::andy:

With Moon/Mercury opposition, you will have a struggle at hand. But Venus/Mars might give some success. The opposition between Moon/Mercury suggests up and down. Sometimes you sell well, sometimes not.

Venusine

Thank you Rafaella. I read from one horary site that sun can be used as indicator for fame in this kind of questions :) so that's why I asked. And thanks for your input and that link! I will look at that. Taking charge sound good so I'm continuing with that mars energy :)

Bump for Sagittarius Jupiter!

rafaella

Thank you Rafaella. I read from one horary site that sun can be used as indicator for fame in this kind of questions :) so that's why I asked. And thanks for your input and that link! I will look at that. Taking charge sound good so I'm continuing with that mars energy :)

Bump for Sagittarius Jupiter!

can you send me a link so I can check it out. It sounds more like natal to me.

Venusine

Thanks Rafaella for your help. Even when I misunderstood your meaning. I tried to find that article again but couldn't. If I will respot It i will share It of course :)

Bump for SagittariusJupiter

Venusine

Oh, thank you Tikana!! I didnt notice your reply before :) can you tell me astrological things pointing to your resolution so i can learn from it :) ?-