GIRLFRIEND indicated in SOLAR RETURN?

ICEYOU28

Hi All,

I've had people tell me my SR is favorable for romance this year, can anyone else confirm? Will I finally have a girlfriend or have some form of intimate contact this year?

Natal Chart:
2zqua9k.gif

(Attached thumbnail is SR chart)

Attachments

• SR.jpg
    SR.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Possibly. This because your ASC ruler for the year, Mars, is located in Pisces and the 12th with Venus, who is natural significator of relationships and women as well as the 7th house ruler for the year, also located within Pisces 12th and is applying to a conjunction with Mars.

Some points to consider with this. This is the cadent house of "bad spirit" with significations of loss. Pisces Venus/Neptune in the 12th has connotations toward much sexual fantasies, unrequited love, "burning with lust", rose coloured views of the women you meet, and other such possibilities. Being a cadent house there is not much action/"push" with this configuration so that it may stay just a dream/possibility than anything concrete. You yourself may also be prone to flights of fancy with your SR positioning.

The dispositor of this configuration is both in the 7th house and located in Libra, a Venusian sign. This shows a stronger possibility of the Venus/Mars playing out in the relationship sphere and at least adds a positive to your relationship prospects. Still, I'm not seeing where you are the actor/pursuer in this possible affair(s); the woman would be more likely to make the first contact.

Vyri

Banned
Hello ICY,

Yes I did, you seem to be very concerned about a woman you most recently met and have not followed up on ardently pursuing her..it that accurate? Am I wrong to think your Solar Return also suggests you are thinking about making a major move in position or surroundings or is it just making a move to a different apt. Seems your 4th house is receiving a lot of stimulus. Maybe I am wrong but the question about something going your way for a great good is about to occur. Weather it is a new suit or a new apartment/change of career or a boost up the ladder of success I'can't be sure of, haven't defined the change specifically but it is eminent.

All the best
Vyri

conspiracy theorist

I'm not sure if you can tell, but would this woman be someone I already know or someone totally new?

Unsure about that. One thing I forgot to mention that made me think romance was possible is because Pisces is your natal 5th by whole sign (can't remember if it's also the 5th in quadrant).

ICEYOU28

Hello ICY,

Yes I did, you seem to be very concerned about a woman you most recently met and have not followed up on ardently pursuing her..it that accurate?

Well yes I did she was my latest crush... an old co-worker. I haven't seen or spoke to her in months. I wouldn't say "concerned" but as of late she's been on my mind, probably because of the recent string of Venus transits...

I do wonder if I'll ever see her again...

Am I wrong to think your Solar Return also suggests you are thinking about making a major move in position or surroundings or is it just making a move to a different apt. Seems your 4th house is receiving a lot of stimulus. Maybe I am wrong but the question about something going your way for a great good is about to occur. Weather it is a new suit or a new apartment/change of career or a boost up the ladder of success I'can't be sure of, haven't defined the change specifically but it is eminent.

Well I thought about changing schools over a grade dispute, but I am not certain yet that whole fiasco was touched on in another thread 'Obstacles and Crossroads'. Since I am not in design school right now I am focusing on getting my drawing skills to a professional level over the next 7 months.

JUPITERASC

Thanks, I look forward to meeting this person someday

16699951_10202706440897641_2078995078_n.jpg

Your eleventh house and therefore its ruler are highlighted by profection for the year :smile:
This means that eleventh house matters are highlighted

Traditionally known as the 'house of Good Fortune'
the 11th house has rulership over friends and friendship
supporters, benefactors and those that help us directly or behind the scenes.
It is the house of beneficial fate, positive hope, trust, praise, comfort, goals and ambitions.
In modern astrology it is said to rule the wider social circle of acquaintances and groups
broader ambitions, political ideals and those who share our aims.
Its condition indicates the fidelity or falseness of friends
and it has rulership over promotion by recommendation of others.
It is a house of ambition, freedom, optimism and confidence
denoting personal strength, motivation and increase.
A fortunate 11th house is a beneficial influence for any chart.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h11.html

determine the natal promise :smile:
ultimately nothing can override the natal chart - it's the base

ICEYOU28

Unsure about that. One thing I forgot to mention that made me think romance was possible is because Pisces is your natal 5th by whole sign (can't remember if it's also the 5th in quadrant).

Can you explain that a little further? I've noticed in my chart Pisces is beside all of the planets in my 12th house. Does this mean those aspects are going to be amplified by Pisces?

16652662_10202706437217549_1668294601_n.jpg

conspiracy theorist

Sure. When looking at SR to garner information for the year, you would read the solar return with the natal chart as the base line. So Pisces will always be the 5th house (by whole sign) in your natal chart; so any SR with a focus on Pisces would be geared toward the 5th house (or the 4th as that is Pisces house in quadrant).

I'm not an advocate of the abc approach to astrological reading (e.g pisces = 12th = Neptune) however there are some things that houses and signs might have in common so that if they line up with one another that specific similarity would come to fore. The 12th and Pisces are both "ephemeral" and "lacking in solidity", hence why I made the judgement of it being more fantasy than reality in my first post.

So the Pisces isn't "amplified" by the 12th house but certain Piscean traits are more likely to manifest.

If it was Pisces and the 5th, you might be seeing the more hedonistic, and party oriented side of Pisces coming out.

If it was Pisces and the 9th, you might see the more religious/spiritual side of Pisces coming out.

If it was Pisces and the 8th, you could say the dissolute and martyr side of Pisces comes out (Pisces being the last sign of the zodiac and the 8th house having to do with death making them have a commonality of endings and loss)

Morin speaks a lot of this when he speaks about astrological analogies

Last edited:

Rawiri

Well...this year is an important year as far as your love and fulfillment is concerned.

But this is not a chart giving a girlfriend. Venus is actually not making ANY in orb aspects with any other planets at all (unless you count a conjunction with Neptune...hardly ideal).

There will be something that looks like an opportunity, but merely to set you up for a fall. The fruit will go rotten on the vine before it can be plucked.

However, it's an important year where you will overcome permanently (to a degree anyway) severe limitations you have to relating to people in a fulfilling way and become more at peace.

ICEYOU28

Well...this year is an important year as far as your love and fulfillment is concerned.

But this is not a chart giving a girlfriend. Venus is actually not making ANY in orb aspects with any other planets at all (unless you count a conjunction with Neptune...hardly ideal).

There will be something that looks like an opportunity, but merely to set you up for a fall. The fruit will go rotten on the vine before it can be plucked.

However, it's an important year where you will overcome permanently (to a degree anyway) severe limitations you have to relating to people in a fulfilling way and become more at peace.

Well that stinks, maybe Pluto Trine Moon will confirm the girlfriend thing.

ICEYOU28

Possibly. This because your ASC ruler for the year, Mars, is located in Pisces and the 12th with Venus, who is natural significator of relationships and women as well as the 7th house ruler for the year, also located within Pisces 12th and is applying to a conjunction with Mars.

Some points to consider with this. This is the cadent house of "bad spirit" with significations of loss. Pisces Venus/Neptune in the 12th has connotations toward much sexual fantasies, unrequited love, "burning with lust", rose coloured views of the women you meet, and other such possibilities. Being a cadent house there is not much action/"push" with this configuration so that it may stay just a dream/possibility than anything concrete. You yourself may also be prone to flights of fancy with your SR positioning.

The dispositor of this configuration is both in the 7th house and located in Libra, a Venusian sign. This shows a stronger possibility of the Venus/Mars playing out in the relationship sphere and at least adds a positive to your relationship prospects. Still, I'm not seeing where you are the actor/pursuer in this possible affair(s); the woman would be more likely to make the first contact.

Conspiracy, would Jupiter ruling 7th also allude to my chances this year? I read that Jupiter transiting 7th on SR is ideal to finding someone.

16652662_10202706437217549_1668294601_n.jpg

conspiracy theorist

First off, could you show me the source you got that information from? It sounds to me that such a thing is akin to "mixing and matching" but then I could be wrong about that.

I'm not going to surmise such a thing for you, as I'm not 100% on board with that technique.

But Venus should be currently going through your 5th now, and she'll be there for a while. This might be as good a time as any for romance to happen. What are you doing in your life to ensure you seize the chance when it presents itself?

ICEYOU28

First off, could you show me the source you got that information from? It sounds to me that such a thing is akin to "mixing and matching" but then I could be wrong about that.

I'm not going to surmise such a thing for you, as I'm not 100% on board with that technique.

But Venus should be currently going through your 5th now, and she'll be there for a while. This might be as good a time as any for romance to happen. What are you doing in your life to ensure you seize the chance when it presents itself?
Here third comment down

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12598