Catastrophe

jac

Hello dear people. Something awful has befallen me & my s.o..

Here we are;
jbad.jpg

rbad.jpg

The worst of this has befallen my s.o. with those nasty oppositions. I'm the one with the ostensibly benign trines. Please forgive me for not being more specific. It involves the assault by a psychotic malevolent who is fixated on me. Now we have impending legal issues and our nest egg is dissolved. My guts hurt just writing this.

The year started badly anyway, trying to keep life going on, but this has been terrible. I'm traumatized enough not to hold objectivity, so I'm asking for your help.

Thank you sincerely!

Last edited:

waybread

Happy to help, but I sometimes joke that we're a bunch of astrologers here: not mind-readers.

So briefly: what happened?

jac

This is the chart of bad events.
A psychotic is fixated on me.

Uranus looks like the igniter here, and I've been trying to find info on asc opposite desc.. can't seem to find anything.

I hope you're fine & well Waybread.

Last edited:

waybread

jac, I'm really sorry that this has happened to you. Can you say what is your specific question? Like why is this happening, or who would win a court case? I can't be clear on a reading if I'm unclear about what you want to find out.

waybread

Jac, you've got two charts here with no labels. Whose is whose? What complaints is she making against you? What is your question? Would you be better off with a horary?

I can indicate helpful or challenging transits but I am not sure where this gets you.

At least I hope I'm bumping your thread up enough so that someone with a better grasp of your personal and astrological situation can take charge.

jac

Sorry Waybread-
The top chart is mine, with the outer wheel bad events.
The incident that precipitated this occurred on 5/3/19 approx 7pm e.s.t.

Your thoughtful consideration and the bump up are much appreciated.
Would I be better with horary? Perhaps one of our intrepid moderators would be the best judge of that.

Sorry if my attention to BLM throws anyone, I pay her more attention than Chiron.

Last edited:

waybread

Again, jac-- what do you want to find out in posting your charts? Just some astrological explanation of the events? What will come of them?

jac

These are better charts closest to the inception of the bad events. I'm trying to make sense of how these play out, and maybe I'm too enveloped by this.

UGLY1jac.jpg

UGLY1r.jpg

One commonality I see is Uranus is the big bad heavy here- bad ugly straight outta the blue. I've been progressing these and it's really showing me how badly I've been misreading ostensibly "good" and "bad" aspects.

I'm doing what I can to see if we can be 'saved by Saturn', but my training is lousy and what little skill I have isn't serving me.

rahu

Banned
hi jac

could you go to astro.com and make a midpoint composite you and your S.O.
is there anyway to get at least birth day of you aggressor?

rahu