Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Animatrix

I've watched the video, interesting.

About sexual energy, it is important not to overeat actually. Overeating makes the body kind of heavy and causes the reproductive organs to become congested, causing irritation of them. One's sex drive should lie quite dormant and not be overwhelming. Overwhelming sex urges = bad condition of the body and the nervous system. And she talks about sexual energy but does she equate it with vitality? It might be the same thing.

Other than that, what she says makes sense. But I have yet to see someone who is really radiating sexuality who does not have Sun-Pluto or Pluto-Ascendant. I have never seen it. Of course all people can look sexy when they are full of lust, and you are like together with someone, kissing, etc, but Sun-Pluto and Pluto-Ascendant (Sun-Pluto strongest) radiate sexuality wherever they go, and they do it in a playful and innocent manner, in my opinion. They do not look creepy, at least not usually, imo!

Animatrix

Oh my look at Blake Lively, she really is stunning! She has Sun Virgo, Leo Ascendant and Sun sextile Pluto, just like Ingrid Bergman!

blake-lively-swarovski-10.jpg

Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant
Sun & Mars conjunct Venus in 1st house
Venus & Mars sextile Pluto

Her Sun, Venus and Mars are wholly without afflictions.

Her Moon is in Virgo, just like her Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars.

But the foxy features are not so marked.

love-thinking

Oh my look at Blake Lively, she really is stunning! She has Sun Virgo, Leo Ascendant and Sun sextile Pluto, just like Ingrid Bergman!

Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant

See here's the thing, when it comes to comes to sexual prowess. There's different things to keep in mind here. I usually give a pass for venus because that is what is traditionally known as beauty and venus is supposed to add balance, and give the native attributes that are evolutionary associated with beauty like symmetrical balanced features and big eyes. Venus is cute, very cute.

But when it comes to pluto, things get a little more complicated. Scorpios sometimes can look too intense, too ugly, too unfeminine for a woman, very witchy-rapist-terrorist(especially if you are arab or south asian like I am). However sometimes you'll find pluto mixed with other signs can give a very intense yet beautiful look.

I never really found the appeal of elizabeth taylor, she was too intense looking for me. She looked like the "psycho girlfriend." She had nice eyes, long eye lashes, but look at any white woman with dark hair, a lot of them do have violet eyes. As I said with my pluto with moon, I can have a little intense look especially since I come from a south asian background, but I did everything in my teenage years to try and hide that intense look by putting my hair a certain way. Intensity is attractiveness I typically associated with attractiveness for men. I always thought marylin was much more beautiful. But I do appreciate elizabeth taylor's style, charisma, talent and looks.

Pluto is a very karmic planet. Also sun usually overpowers all else when someone is born at the day time. So why you find sun-plutos so sexual is either due to two reasons, which we will never know:
1. Either their karma in this lifetime is to to learn how to use their presence to be able to yield power over people-there was an article talking about how most world leaders are scorpio-hilary clinton, margeret tatcher-the one of the only women that actually are associated with leadership and had any association with presidency/being prime minister. And this is also the the case through getting power as a celebrity or some sort of leader.

I have a friend who is a leo with pluto aspecting sun, she is obsessed with becoming famous. But interestingly enough, she also has venus with sun, and sun square pluto, beautiful girl, but she has an awfully hard time finding men at least these days. She blames it on her luck. She's gone on dates, none of them worked out and men weren't particularly obsessed/fascinated with her either. Maybe instead of being able to provoke power when it comes to relationships, she will be able to yield her presence when and if she becomes famous or gains a leadership position?

2. The second reason why you may find sun-pluto in the charts of women with sexual prowess is probably because when women are born on the day time, the sun over powers their ascendent and moon whereas when they are born at night time, their moon and ascendent are both factors when it comes to their looks.

So it's hard to pinpoint what about these women are attractive-their looks, their facial expressions, their personality, or the fusion of a different sun sign with pluto? Like does sun-pluto women learn to use the best of her sign to yield powerful presence? Or is it their karma to attract men they have intense interactions with? Margeret and Hilary are both scorpios, yielding power in a man's world but they are not necessarily known for their looks. (Hilary though I must say was very beautiful when younger) Another notable scorpio is jacqeline kenedy.

And how about a pluto-ascendent or moon-pluto(hard aspect), scorpio moon woman/man born at night time that may look more like a scorpio than a woman with let's say a pisces moon that was born at night with a sun in sagituarius sextile pluto?
Or are they not as attractive because they are supposed to have powerful interactions with women instead of men? Perhaps that's why your sister attracts women who are jealous of her? Meaning, maybe because it is her karma to have powerful interactions with women, she always attracts women who see her as a threat because of her beauty or women who are likely to find her beauty a threat or always wanted to look like her? Makes sense?

So is it the looks or the karma that's the real factor here?

So it's really complicated.

For example venus-pluto individuals are prone to attract powerful relationships, some of which they are jealous in, and some of which the other person is jealous and obsessed in. Makes sense? So they may not be a celebrity and have that karma to yield their power on a wide scale in a patriarchal world put when it comes to relationships. Makes sense?

Mars-pluto-ability to move or even body may yield obsession and powerful interactions? So you see a lot of atheletes in this position

Another thing I have noticed is, if you look up VS models, most of them have capricorn moons in purvashada. But there's a lot of capricorn energy in the model world, not only when it comes to the moon. Some think that models are the highest form of beauty. Others disagree. But you'll see a lot of purvashada(a nakshatra in vedic astrology). It's interesting because purvashada is in capricorn and ruled by venus. This nakshatra is apparently the highest form of venus. Another thing to note down, is that pluto is in capricorn right now -so is this obsession with that archetype of models due to pluto being in capricorn, the fact that purvashada is ruled by venus, or just because saturn gives nice bone structure and gives the native an ability to work hard to attain a goal? In this case the goal is to attain a model's body which in my opinion is probably hard. I mean it's hard to be almost underweight and eating very little every day. And that's what saturn is about, pain and hard work for an end goal.

Lastly, how much orbs would you count when it comes to sun-pluto?

So it's really complicated to be honest.

I just want to say...thank you so much for starting this thread! I am trying to create a program that determines one's sun and ascendant from his or her facial appearance.

I'm currently very curious about the correlation between astrology and height. I've always been good at recognizing Libra men from their facial features, and recently I've realized that the Libra men in my life have all been relatively "average" in terms of height (always around 5'7" or 5'8").

But surely ascendant factors into height as well? I'm a Cancer Sun, but I have a Gemini Ascendant, and I've always assumed that's why I have such long limbs and why I'm 5'8" (my dad is the same height as me, but my mom is very short).

Thoughts? :)

Animatrix

See here's the thing, when it comes to comes to sexual prowess. There's different things to keep in mind here. I usually give a pass for venus because that is what is traditionally known as beauty and venus is supposed to add balance, and give the native attributes that are evolutionary associated with beauty like symmetrical balanced features and big eyes. Venus is cute, very cute.

But when it comes to pluto, things get a little more complicated. Scorpios sometimes can look too intense, too ugly, too unfeminine for a woman, very witchy-rapist-terrorist(especially if you are arab or south asian like I am). However sometimes you'll find pluto mixed with other signs can give a very intense yet beautiful look.

I never really found the appeal of elizabeth taylor, she was too intense looking for me. She looked like the "psycho girlfriend." She had nice eyes, long eye lashes, but look at any white woman with dark hair, a lot of them do have violet eyes. As I said with my pluto with moon, I can have a little intense look especially since I come from a south asian background, but I did everything in my teenage years to try and hide that intense look by putting my hair a certain way. Intensity is attractiveness I typically associated with attractiveness for men. I always thought marylin was much more beautiful. But I do appreciate elizabeth taylor's style, charisma, talent and looks.

Pluto is a very karmic planet. Also sun usually overpowers all else when someone is born at the day time. So why you find sun-plutos so sexual is either due to two reasons, which we will never know:
1. Either their karma in this lifetime is to to learn how to use their presence to be able to yield power over people-there was an article talking about how most world leaders are scorpio-hilary clinton, margeret tatcher-the one of the only women that actually are associated with leadership and had any association with presidency/being prime minister. And this is also the the case through getting power as a celebrity or some sort of leader.

I have a friend who is a leo with pluto aspecting sun, she is obsessed with becoming famous. But interestingly enough, she also has venus with sun, and sun square pluto, beautiful girl, but she has an awfully hard time finding men at least these days. She blames it on her luck. She's gone on dates, none of them worked out and men weren't particularly obsessed/fascinated with her either. Maybe instead of being able to provoke power when it comes to relationships, she will be able to yield her presence when and if she becomes famous or gains a leadership position?

2. The second reason why you may find sun-pluto in the charts of women with sexual prowess is probably because when women are born on the day time, the sun over powers their ascendent and moon whereas when they are born at night time, their moon and ascendent are both factors when it comes to their looks.

So it's hard to pinpoint what about these women are attractive-their looks, their facial expressions, their personality, or the fusion of a different sun sign with pluto? Like does sun-pluto women learn to use the best of her sign to yield powerful presence? Or is it their karma to attract men they have intense interactions with? Margeret and Hilary are both scorpios, yielding power in a man's world but they are not necessarily known for their looks. (Hilary though I must say was very beautiful when younger) Another notable scorpio is jacqeline kenedy.

And how about a pluto-ascendent or moon-pluto(hard aspect), scorpio moon woman/man born at night time that may look more like a scorpio than a woman with let's say a pisces moon that was born at night with a sun in sagituarius sextile pluto?
Or are they not as attractive because they are supposed to have powerful interactions with women instead of men? Perhaps that's why your sister attracts women who are jealous of her? Meaning, maybe because it is her karma to have powerful interactions with women, she always attracts women who see her as a threat because of her beauty or women who are likely to find her beauty a threat or always wanted to look like her? Makes sense?

So is it the looks or the karma that's the real factor here?

So it's really complicated.

For example venus-pluto individuals are prone to attract powerful relationships, some of which they are jealous in, and some of which the other person is jealous and obsessed in. Makes sense? So they may not be a celebrity and have that karma to yield their power on a wide scale in a patriarchal world put when it comes to relationships. Makes sense?

Mars-pluto-ability to move or even body may yield obsession and powerful interactions? So you see a lot of atheletes in this position

Another thing I have noticed is, if you look up VS models, most of them have capricorn moons in purvashada. But there's a lot of capricorn energy in the model world, not only when it comes to the moon. Some think that models are the highest form of beauty. Others disagree. But you'll see a lot of purvashada(a nakshatra in vedic astrology). It's interesting because purvashada is in capricorn and ruled by venus. This nakshatra is apparently the highest form of venus. Another thing to note down, is that pluto is in capricorn right now -so is this obsession with that archetype of models due to pluto being in capricorn, the fact that purvashada is ruled by venus, or just because saturn gives nice bone structure and gives the native an ability to work hard to attain a goal? In this case the goal is to attain a model's body which in my opinion is probably hard. I mean it's hard to be almost underweight and eating very little every day. And that's what saturn is about, pain and hard work for an end goal.

Lastly, how much orbs would you count when it comes to sun-pluto?

So it's really complicated to be honest.

Most of the women/men I listed as examples are not people I find hot - but many do, and I thought Pluto could explain it. But like I said, I'm very much in love with the plutonic charisma, sure there are beautiful people without them but Pluto gives that touch I desire so much. I'd say that the women I'm most in love with are Ingrid Bergman (I love her the most, imo she is the most beautiful woman in history) and Blake Lively. These are the only celebrity women who can make me enthralled! Grace Kelly is another, but I like Ingrid Bergman better. Errol Flynn is like the only man I think is really smoking good looking. It's that plutonic gaze, that intense, penetrating and confident look. I looooove it so much, but I'm not alone because most sex symbols do have Sun-Pluto aspects. Sure, yes, there are exceptions, but the numbers are overwhelmingly in favour of Sun-Pluto people. If I worked as a model agent I would tell candidates to send them their birth charts and I would sort out every person without Sun-Pluto, haha.

Models are not always beautiful, some just look strange, but sex appeal is easy to see. Some men and women got sex appeal, others don't. Claudia Schiffer for instance, is regarded as a very beautiful female model, yet she totally lack sex appeal. For example, two beautiful women are Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. Jennifer lacks sex appeal, Angelina Jolie don't.

Brad Pitt does not have a Sun-Pluto aspect, but Pluto is aspecting his ascendant and Venus and Mars, his Pluto is dominant. But I was surprised to find that he got no Sun-Pluto aspect.

You are right that there are always other things than Pluto in the charts of beauty icons etc. But thing is, Pluto is what they all share in common in ~~~75% of the cases. Marilyn Monroe, even, had Pluto semi-sextile ascendant. One could argue if such a minor aspect could make her a sex symbol, yet I have never understood the appeal. To me Marilyn Monroe looks absolutely bland. Ingrid Bergman is way more magnetic - vital, wild, playful and intense.

The karma thing I have no idea about. Plutonic people are also very likely to fall madly in love themselves.

And maybe it's just an illusion, that I'm totally on wrong track, and that it is just a coincidence that all those celebrities got Sun-Pluto because they are famous, hence so influential! But I have had friends with prominent Pluto, aspecting Sun, Venus and Mars and they were so smoking hot!

Edit: The orbs I use are those on astro.com. The ones Robert Hand uses.

I have seen Pluto conjuncting Sun in very wide orbs (6+) yet the Plutonic charisma was unmistakable. But the closer the better I guess.

Last edited:

Animatrix

By the way love-thinking, what do you think of Andy Garcia?

He has Sun in Aries trine Pluto.

Andy Garcia:
Andy-in-The-Godfather-andy-garcia-8772125-716-413.jpg

Here is James Caan(Sonny Corleone), also an Aries Sun trine Pluto:
james_caan.jpg

Steven Tyler, Aries Sun trine Pluto:
45d53294887fe23172171ca8d2f12ce4--steven-tyler-aerosmith-music-rock.jpg
He looks very Plutonic but maybe too weird to be considered a sex symbol, I dunno. He has that rawness about him anyway.

UraSatVen1029

Do these Sun-Pluto people have something that usually has an intense contrast to their look? Like for example, pale skin with dark hair and smoldering blue eyes? Are they usually quite striking and intense that it overpowers their not so symmetrical and pleasant looking features in the face?

Animatrix

Do these Sun-Pluto people have something that usually has an intense contrast to their look? Like for example, pale skin with dark hair and smoldering blue eyes? Are they usually quite striking and intense that it overpowers their not so symmetrical and pleasant looking features in the face?

I've not noticed any dark touch to their looks, that is more of a Pluto conjunct ascendant type of thing. Pluto gives considerable vitality so they usually have well formed faces and bodies. But if they are ugly, they still got "it". Just look at someone for sex appeal and they will have Sun-Pluto, or look if they have some strong animal features, then they also may have Sun-Pluto, or look if they look evil, yet confident, then they may have Sun-Pluto as well.

Melaike

Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant

You may find her beautiful but in most gossip forums people talk about how plain she looks (Her legs are always praised tough)

Ingrid Bergman has a sweet feminine Venus touch you can see it.Watersigns can give that look too.

Five of some of the greatest male sex symbols of all time are; Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley, Errol Flynn, Johnny Depp and Marlon Brando. These men are universally regarded as handsome, beautiful, charming and charismatic.

The only one among them that I can call Charismatic is Marlon Brando

In Turkey we usually describe this model turned actor Charismatic:

http://i.hurimg.com/i/hurriyet/75/770x0/56f8f7fa18c7733cb43a5e36

He has Pluto it he first house (Virgo Rising , Sun- Moon Gemini)

Last edited:

love-thinking

Andy Garcia:

james_caan.jpg

He looks very Plutonic but maybe too weird to be considered a sex symbol, I dunno. He has that rawness about him anyway.

These men, not really my cup of tea. They look interesting though. Blake lively is hot as **** but I see no pluto in her whatsoever. There's no pluto-archetype to her.

The thing is, let's talk about the hard aspects, and put an orb of 6 degrees applying and saperating (2 square, conjunction and opposition) , that right there is 48/360 now if you add a sun in scorpio, you have 1/12. That's like 21.6 percent chance. Now let's give a total of 5 degrees for 2 possible trines. And four degrees for the 2 sextile. Now you have 26.6 percent chance. Now if you go step further and count quintiles, biquintiles, semi-sextiles, and the other stuff you may reach perhaps 28 percent.

So in reality, there is a over a 1/4 chance that someone will have a sun-pluto aspect. 1/4 people will have a sun-pluto aspect and most will have a hard aspect.

The women you have mentioned are beautiful but you can't put it down to sun-pluto. You tend to like virgo, leo women. I have noticed that. Leo women are actually extremely beautiful because they are leo, they are supposed to shine like the sun. Leos are also tall, graceful and very attention catching, and add a little venus(balance), they will be attention catching with beauty. Ingrid has a touch of scorpio but even then her sun is in aries right? You said she had aries eyes. Scorpios don't look or act like blake lively. Grace Kelly though can be attributed to scorpios.

However, marylin monroe, scarlett johansson, and elizabeth taylor neither have a sun-pluto aspect and all three have played as the "femme fatale," man stealer archeype whether in real life or in movies(watch scarlett in he's just not that into you). The thing is with scarlett, she has a very common look. Any blonde girl that works out can look like her. Absolutely nothing special and yet you have. Also, megan fox is super attractive-no sun-pluto. What I am trying to say is that you have five sex symbols or beauty symbols with out sun-pluto.

You also have females that are not known for their looks but other things like intellect with prominant sun-pluto or sun/ascendent in scorpio.

But I do think ascendent-pluto is probably the most important. I think pluto on the ascendent will undenyably show up regardless of time.

The sex appeal that comes with the pluto archtype is entirely different. They look intense and they look like they brood a lot and they attract to them men/women that want to be intensely loved or has a subconsious wound. A man with mommy issues will never be drawn to Blake Lively, he would be drawn to beauties like elizabeth taylor because they look like they understand and get pain.

Scarlett, interestingly enough doesn't even have a sun-venus, or venus-ascendent aspect.

Another thing I want to add is that I feel like "the perfect woman/man" who usually drives any and every person they provoke an interest in crazy usually comes from in my opinion multiple things.

1. I would say it comes from venus and maybe neptune somewhere beautifying the native's appearance

2. many sex aspects like : sun-pluto, venus-pluto, mars-pluto, moon-pluto. (perhaps venus-mars, and maybe the liliths) Neither of them more important than the other, although I do believe if you have sun-pluto, pluto will show up in your appearance, and as such, if you are born at night, pluto will show up somewhat especially for the conjunction). Pluto is also like having your auric field transmit the message "Come **** and transform me, I have karma to work out." However, I don't give much importance to anything less than a trine like sextile when it comes to appearance. You attract people with dark energy for self enpowerment(sun-pluto), emotional transformation(venus-pluto), the way you love/values(venus-pluto), and the way you assert yourself (mars-pluto)

3. And lastly, I feel like it's very important to have a balanced chart. The reason why I say this is because I feel like when a woman has the ability to be whoever the man standing in front of them wants them to be, she really truly is ruthless. A man wants a woman that will keep things exciting, will go with the flow when that is needed, will be adventurous, but also reliable, deep and compassionate, and interesting(like air, water, fire, and earth)

love-thinking

Andy Garcia:

james_caan.jpg

James Caan is sexy though. I can see his cardinal face shape.

love-thinking

Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant

Blake Lively's hot. She's got the body, the tan, and the nice beautiful long hair. But you want to know who's absolutely gorgeous it hurts.

Queen B! :)

Blair.jpg

image.jpg

leighton-meester-opening-of-klutch-nightclub-2009-2.jpg

Just look at that face. She's so perfect looking. She is so underrated. Her beauty would have been so appreciated if she was born back in the day. She has more of a classic, old hollywood look without the tan and when she has brown hair. She would have been compared to people like vivien leigh.

Her and blake were in a tv show I used to watch when I was in high school: Gossip girl. Used to be a guilty pleasure.

You know she has her sun and moon in aries? Her time of birth is unknown though. So what do you think her ascendent is? She does not look like an aries whatsoever. She looks like a taurus with her bovine eyes and squarish head. You know this beautiful thing was born in prison.

Last edited:

Animatrix

You may find her beautiful but in most gossip forums people talk about how plain she looks (Her legs are always praised tough)

Ingrid Bergman has a sweet feminine Venus touch you can see it.Watersigns can give that look too.

The only one among them that I can call Charismatic is Marlon Brando

In Turkey we usually describe this model turned actor Charismatic:

http://i.hurimg.com/i/hurriyet/75/770x0/56f8f7fa18c7733cb43a5e36

He has Pluto it he first house (Virgo Rising , Sun- Moon Gemini)

Most of the men on my list are men I don't find charismatic, but women all over the world have another opinion. Brad Pitt is like the symbol of male beauty, so if you personally think that he is not charismatic, then that is your opinion - Brad Pitt is charismatic, one can almost say that for a fact, since billions of girls and women (and men!) want him/want to be like him.

Animatrix

Blake Lively's hot. She's got the body, the tan, and the nice beautiful long hair. But you want to know who's absolutely gorgeous it hurts.

Queen B! :)

View attachment 71609

View attachment 71610

View attachment 71611

Just look at that face. She's so perfect looking. She is so underrated. Her beauty would have been so appreciated if she was born back in the day. She has more of a classic, old hollywood look without the tan and when she has brown hair. She would have been compared to people like vivien leigh.

Her and blake were in a tv show I used to watch when I was in high school: Gossip girl. Used to be a guilty pleasure.

You know she has her sun and moon in aries? Her time of birth is unknown though. So what do you think her ascendent is? She does not look like an aries whatsoever. She looks like a taurus with her bovine eyes and squarish head. You know this beautiful thing was born in prison.

What's her name? She must have some adverse aspect from Neptune or so, because she does not, like you say, look very martian. Hard to say which ascendant, but I don't think she has a fire ascendant. Not cancer, scorpio or taurus. Hm... 6 signs left. Not gemini either I think. Not Aquarius. Not Capricorn. Virgo, Libra or pisces. I don't know.

Animatrix

These men, not really my cup of tea. They look interesting though. Blake lively is hot as **** but I see no pluto in her whatsoever. There's no pluto-archetype to her.

The thing is, let's talk about the hard aspects, and put an orb of 6 degrees applying and saperating (2 square, conjunction and opposition) , that right there is 48/360 now if you add a sun in scorpio, you have 1/12. That's like 21.6 percent chance. Now let's give a total of 5 degrees for 2 possible trines. And four degrees for the 2 sextile. Now you have 26.6 percent chance. Now if you go step further and count quintiles, biquintiles, semi-sextiles, and the other stuff you may reach perhaps 28 percent.

So in reality, there is a over a 1/4 chance that someone will have a sun-pluto aspect. 1/4 people will have a sun-pluto aspect and most will have a hard aspect.

The women you have mentioned are beautiful but you can't put it down to sun-pluto. You tend to like virgo, leo women. I have noticed that. Leo women are actually extremely beautiful because they are leo, they are supposed to shine like the sun. Leos are also tall, graceful and very attention catching, and add a little venus(balance), they will be attention catching with beauty. Ingrid has a touch of scorpio but even then her sun is in aries right? You said she had aries eyes. Scorpios don't look or act like blake lively. Grace Kelly though can be attributed to scorpios.

However, marylin monroe, scarlett johansson, and elizabeth taylor neither have a sun-pluto aspect and all three have played as the "femme fatale," man stealer archeype whether in real life or in movies(watch scarlett in he's just not that into you). The thing is with scarlett, she has a very common look. Any blonde girl that works out can look like her. Absolutely nothing special and yet you have. Also, megan fox is super attractive-no sun-pluto. What I am trying to say is that you have five sex symbols or beauty symbols with out sun-pluto.

You also have females that are not known for their looks but other things like intellect with prominant sun-pluto or sun/ascendent in scorpio.

But I do think ascendent-pluto is probably the most important. I think pluto on the ascendent will undenyably show up regardless of time.

The sex appeal that comes with the pluto archtype is entirely different. They look intense and they look like they brood a lot and they attract to them men/women that want to be intensely loved or has a subconsious wound. A man with mommy issues will never be drawn to Blake Lively, he would be drawn to beauties like elizabeth taylor because they look like they understand and get pain.

Scarlett, interestingly enough doesn't even have a sun-venus, or venus-ascendent aspect.

Another thing I want to add is that I feel like "the perfect woman/man" who usually drives any and every person they provoke an interest in crazy usually comes from in my opinion multiple things.

1. I would say it comes from venus and maybe neptune somewhere beautifying the native's appearance

2. many sex aspects like : sun-pluto, venus-pluto, mars-pluto, moon-pluto. (perhaps venus-mars, and maybe the liliths) Neither of them more important than the other, although I do believe if you have sun-pluto, pluto will show up in your appearance, and as such, if you are born at night, pluto will show up somewhat especially for the conjunction). Pluto is also like having your auric field transmit the message "Come **** and transform me, I have karma to work out." However, I don't give much importance to anything less than a trine like sextile when it comes to appearance. You attract people with dark energy for self enpowerment(sun-pluto), emotional transformation(venus-pluto), the way you love/values(venus-pluto), and the way you assert yourself (mars-pluto)

3. And lastly, I feel like it's very important to have a balanced chart. The reason why I say this is because I feel like when a woman has the ability to be whoever the man standing in front of them wants them to be, she really truly is ruthless. A man wants a woman that will keep things exciting, will go with the flow when that is needed, will be adventurous, but also reliable, deep and compassionate, and interesting(like air, water, fire, and earth)

Scarlett Johansson? I really don't see the appeal, she looks average. No magnetism, but yeah there is something lusty about her maybe. But would you compare her to Grace Kelly and Ingrid Bergman? Or Angelina Jolie? Seriously, men today have no standards. They think every woman is hot, it is annoying lol. Most men are very simple, actually, and that is perhaps good for women! Men usually don't have an eye for beauty. Yeah sure, they think that woman is hot or that girl is cute, but they don't appreciate the little details, they are too indiscriminate.

Elizabeth Taylor got Pluto-Ascendant aspect. Marilyn too. One could of course ask if Pluto makes such a huge impact even with a minor aspect but you say about one-fourth is born with Sun-Pluto. That miight be true, but I'd say that nearly all sex symbols got Sun-Pluto, it is way above average numbers.

Blake Lively is not Plutonic in that sense, but she got SEX APPEAL. She is very sexy. But did you know that she had a plastic surgery??? Her nose was very big before. She was not this superpretty girl in her youth actually. But that doesn't matter, she got the appeal. Hollywood fixed her teeth and nose, and breasts.

Ingrid Bergman was natural - she never did anything to alter her appearance.

But I need to investigate HOW and WHY Pluto sometimes adds that magnetic look. Sun-Pluto is no guarantee for sex appeal but it sure is the best indicator of it.

What do you think of Alexander Skarsgård? I checked his birth chart. He has no Sun-Pluto or Ascendant-Pluto. In my opinion, he is very good looking, nice features, athletic, but, he lacks all sex appeal - but that is my opinion. Eyes looking too troubled, you decide. Here's a picture:
220px-Alexander_Skarsgard_%2829485267411%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

He got Virgo Sun and Ascendant. Venus and Pluto conjunct Mars, but that's it. No other sexual aspects.

Sunset

Interesting information, I have always wondered what explained attractiveness in the chart. I have for example, Venus conjunct Ascendant in the 12th house and I have Pluto in the eight house in Scorpio trine my sun in the 1th house. I also have my Sun conjunct Lilith which also should have some impact.

People have told me that I am beautiful, sometimes even woman say they can't stop watching me. Which sounds weird for me because I don't see it. Maybe it is because of my Venus in 12th, that it is more subconscious or because I have also Saturn square my Ascendant. When I am feeling down it just really shows, I get a more dark and grumpy facial expression. But weird enough other people seem to also find that attractive. They seem to like that they can read me so easily. I don’t know if that is the result of Saturn but it can explain why I don’t see what other people seem to see.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Interesting information, I have always wondered what explained attractiveness in the chart. I have for example, Venus conjunct Ascendant in the 12th house and I have Pluto in the eight house in Scorpio trine my sun in the 1th house. I also have my Sun conjunct Lilith which also should have some impact.

People have told me that I am beautiful, sometimes even woman say they can't stop watching me. Which sounds weird for me because I don't see it. Maybe it is because of my Venus in 12th, that it is more subconscious or because I have also Saturn conjunct my Ascendant. When I am feeling down it just really shows, I get a more dark and grumpy facial expression. But weird enough other people seem to also find that attractive. They seem to like that they can read me so easily. I don’t know if that is the result of Saturn but it can explain why I don’t see what other people seem to see.
Are you a woman?
With Venus conjunct ascendant (even if Venus is in the 12th - Grace Kelly had 12th house Venus too) + Sun trine Pluto I can almost guarantee that you are attractive! And keep it unconscious, don't think about it! Then it makes you more attractive!

How does Lilith influence the appearance?

Animatrix

People have told me that I am beautiful, sometimes even woman say they can't stop watching me. Which sounds weird for me because I don't see it. Maybe it is because of my Venus in 12th, that it is more subconscious or because I have also Saturn square my Ascendant. When I am feeling down it just really shows, I get a more dark and grumpy facial expression. But weird enough other people seem to also find that attractive. They seem to like that they can read me so easily. I don’t know if that is the result of Saturn but it can explain why I don’t see what other people seem to see.

With Saturn conjunct ascendant, you could have very nice bone structure. Sun in 1st should brighten you up, but Saturn can make your eyes darker. You probably have either green or brown eyes, I don't think they are blue?

Sunset

Yes, I am a woman. I see that I have made two mistakes in my previous post. It’s not Saturn conjunct but square my ascendant.

How does Lilith influence the appearance?

And it is not the Lilith conjunct sun aspect that should influence attractiveness but Lilith in the first house. I have read that Lilith gives a more pure and sexual energy when it is placed in the first house. Personally I have noticed the danger of trying to seduce someone. I takes little to nothing to draw attention. Also, it is not the kind of attention that is light and free but it is the magnetic kind. The more dangerous kind, so I try to not have intentions like that.

So, in my experience it influences maybe not so much appearance, but more some kind of energy that is easily noticed. But I think that Pluto also has a part in this.

Sunset

With Saturn conjunct ascendant, you could have very nice bone structure. Sun in 1st should brighten you up, but Saturn can make your eyes darker. You probably have either green or brown eyes, I don't think they are blue?

It's Saturn square ascendant, my mistake but yes I have green eyes, my eyes are somewhat dark because I have very dark eyebrows and eyelashes.

I also have the almond shaped eyes but that is the Venus’s influence I think.