Any luck to travel to USA for work?

romiln

Hello Guys,

I was in USA last year (Jul 2015-Jul 2016) due to work but had to came back due to personal reasons. I wish to go very badly back due to work. Hence wanted to know if there are any even mild chances of going back?

Please do let me know. I would really appreciate your comments.

Below are my details;

DOB: Mar 13 1986
TOB: 16:41 (4:41 PM)
POB: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

(P.S.: Try Ahmadabad - with an 'a' if Ahmedabad doesn't show up)

mathur_dinesh

Ketu sub-period is operating in the major-period of the Sun till end March 2017.
Mercury is not related to Rahu in the chart. Therefore going abroad for working there over a longer duration of time may not happen in this sub-period.

RishiRahul

Hello Guys,

I was in USA last year (Jul 2015-Jul 2016) due to work but had to came back due to personal reasons. I wish to go very badly back due to work. Hence wanted to know if there are any even mild chances of going back?

Below are my details;

Hello,

The saturn transit in the 4th. from Lagna & 8th. from moon sent you abroad and returned you to India; energising and then depressing how others view you, at that period.

Your Ketu dasa again increases urge/way for abroad between Dec 2016 & Feb 2017; which will be a scattered & unplanned effort.

Your chart however doesnt show that foreign for work will be denied in your life; while this luck will not come to you easy, like a lottery.

RishiRahul

romiln

Ketu sub-period is operating in the major-period of the Sun till end March 2017.
Mercury is not related to Rahu in the chart. Therefore going abroad for working there over a longer duration of time may not happen in this sub-period.

Thanks mathur_dinesh for your reply. I understand what you have mentioned. I wanted to know if and when I will be getting opportunity to work in USA again. Will it be sooner or in later stage in my life. I understand that my sun is not strong but since my 12th house lord Moon is in 9th house with Rahu, that will give me travel. I just wanted to know if that period will be my USA travel.

romiln

Hello,

The saturn transit in the 4th. from Lagna & 8th. from moon sent you abroad and returned you to India; energising and then depressing how others view you, at that period.

Your Ketu dasa again increases urge/way for abroad between Dec 2016 & Feb 2017; which will be a scattered & unplanned effort.

Your chart however doesnt show that foreign for work will be denied in your life; while this luck will not come to you easy, like a lottery.

RishiRahul

So are there any chances of me working in USA? Is it possible to determine astrologically the country for work?

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

So are there any chances of me working in USA? Is it possible to determine astrologically the country for work?

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

selfless

Banned
Hello Guys,

Below are my details;

Very soon I would try to have some time to solve your querry. Meanwhile, visit this link to get prediction accurately and free , submit your birth data, ask your question there, Just don't forget to comment into that website. that's all. Many people including me gt satisfactory result in that website. The link is below, copy and paste the link in your address bar and visit the site and ask your question. And do comment there.

http://bit.ly/2iKDWdI

romiln

Very soon I would try to have some time to solve your querry. Meanwhile, visit this link to get prediction accurately and free , submit your birth data, ask your question there, Just don't forget to comment into that website. that's all. Many people including me gt satisfactory result in that website. The link is below, copy and paste the link in your address bar and visit the site and ask your question. And do comment there.

http://bit.ly/2iKDWdI

Thanks for the input. I am trying to open the link but the link doesn't work.

Meawhile, can you please look into my query?