My descendant

ocho

What kind of relations will I have with others based on the planets in my 7th house and how they aspect my main planets?

cj9YHqS.gif

ocho

Male attracted to females
Women tend to stare but never approach me &
people always seem to have an instinct reaction to me

Last edited:

sibylline

Women tend to stare but never approach me &
people always seem to have an instinct reaction to me

I think the 7th is important here, but before people get to meet you they are going to see your Ascendant and its ruler. Yours is Taurus with ruler Venus in Gemini in the second squared by Mars opposite Saturn. This says to me that you may be coming across a little standoffish and cautious. As far as relationships, with Jupiter/Pluto in the 7th -- how are you dealing with issues of control and power in your relationships? Pluto in the 7th can attract powerful, intense, controlling types, it can also be the one who is intense and controlling.

ocho

I think the 7th is important here, but before people get to meet you they are going to see your Ascendant and its ruler. Yours is Taurus with ruler Venus in Gemini in the second squared by Mars opposite Saturn. This says to me that you may be coming across a little standoffish and cautious. As far as relationships, with Jupiter/Pluto in the 7th -- how are you dealing with issues of control and power in your relationships? Pluto in the 7th can attract powerful, intense, controlling types, it can also be the one who is intense and controlling.

I wouldn't say i come off as standoff ish I'm pretty easy going. But as for the 7th house I'm aware of the Plutonic aspects but i wanted to get insights into what happens when Jupiter is there with it also being in its ruling sign bi-Quintiling my sun while Pluto in its own sign Sesquiquadrate my sun? Both aspects are almost exact! How would this affect my dealings with others, how I may come across aswell as who ill attract?

btw i dont feel mars/saturn aspect in my chart

sibylline

I wouldn't say i come off as standoff ish I'm pretty easy going. But as for the 7th house I'm aware of the Plutonic aspects but i wanted to get insights into what happens when Jupiter is there with it also being in its ruling sign bi-Quintiling my sun while Pluto in its own sign Sesquiquadrate my sun? Both aspects are almost exact! How would this affect my dealings with others, how I may come across aswell as who ill attract?

Maybe I didn't understand what you were asking. I thought you were looking to understand your relationships with others and how you come across to them. But it seems like you're already sure of this?

I don't use minor aspects so I can't comment there but Jupiter in Sag in the 7th can have many manifestations: a desire to grow and learn in relationships, more than one marriage, putting your faith in your partner, opportunities gained through working with others. Pluto changes the picture though.

ocho

Maybe I didn't understand what you were asking. I thought you were looking to understand your relationships with others and how you come across to them. But it seems like you're already sure of this?

I don't use minor aspects so I can't comment there but Jupiter in Sag in the 7th can have many manifestations: a desire to grow and learn in relationships, more than one marriage, putting your faith in your partner, opportunities gained through working with others. Pluto changes the picture though.

Okay I see what you mean about Jupiter thanks. Does Pluto change it in a good way or a bad way? which one is stronger in my chart?

ocho

Not as much with my friends, as I make friends very easily but quite a bit of that with random people I don't know in public, I also feel like my Jupiter position is like a backup bullet proof vest haha. Sometimes I ask myself why couldn't I be born with the exact opposite sign and degree of my ascendant which would be 24degrees Scorpio. Would you say those with Ascendant conjunct Pluto instead of Oppose would have animosity between the partners they attract and their friends too?
I also have a hard time attracting a open & honest women sometimes. I have a non-existing love life. Feels somewhat like a curse.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Well, I was referring to that Mars - Saturn opposition between your 7th house ruler (Mars) and Saturn in the house of friendships.

Some would say that those subversive girls you attract may come from the 7th house Pluto, but it can also be seen by your Mars opposite Saturn too. Mars is located in the 5th so we can say that these Marsy girls are fun loving and interested in going to "entertainment" places - bars, concerts, theme parks - enjoying themselves. This may also indicate that this is the chief place you meet your potential gfs. If you are the more traditional type you might not like what some of these activities entail (e.g you don't like your partner drinking alcohol, dressing a certain way and the like). Since these are Martial types I doubt they will be easy to contain.

The "curse" feeling I'd say comes from the out of sect malefic Saturn opposing Mars. Saturn has a constricting influence and in the night doesn't work to the benefit of the native. He seems to be doing a number on the amount of "suitable" women that you have a chance with. Also note that Saturn squares Venus (general significator of women) from a superior position. So it seems he is applying the brakes there, too.

On the bright side, there is a dignified Jupiter in the 7th, although he is retrograde and not - in -sect so may not be as forthcoming with his benevolence. This indicates some success later on in the relationship sphere, and seeing as how it rules the 11th sign, it might be with a friend that blossoms into something more. She may be well- off or at least comfortable(Jupiter rules the 8th house of partner's resources). Making friends easily sounds like the domain of your Jupiter who rules your house of friendships, but even if this is so be wary of some of these friends because they might not all be scrupulous people (Peregrine Saturn in the 11th).

JUPITERASC

Not as much with my friends,
as I make friends very easily but quite a bit of that with random people I don't know in public,
I also feel like my Jupiter position is like a backup bullet proof vest haha.
Sometimes I ask myself why couldn't I be born with the exact opposite sign and degree of my ascendant which would be 24degrees Scorpio.
Would you say those with Ascendant conjunct Pluto instead of Oppose would have animosity between the partners they attract and their friends too?
I also have a hard time attracting a open & honest women sometimes.
I have a non-existing love life.
Feels somewhat like a curse.
Your descendent ruler Mars is in direct opposition to Saturn, ruler of your 9th and 10th houses :smile:
10th house is very public, involving career

your descendent ruler Mars is also in square aspect with your natal Venus ascendant ruler as well as ruler of 6th house

your descendant ruler Mars is also in square aspect with your natal Jupiter
ruler of your 8th and 11th signs
11th sign is linked to friends and hopes and wishes

ocho

Well, I was referring to that Mars - Saturn opposition between your 7th house ruler (Mars) and Saturn in the house of friendships.

Some would say that those subversive girls you attract may come from the 7th house Pluto, but it can also be seen by your Mars opposite Saturn too. Mars is located in the 5th so we can say that these Marsy girls are fun loving and interested in going to "entertainment" places - bars, concerts, theme parks - enjoying themselves. This may also indicate that this is the chief place you meet your potential gfs. If you are the more traditional type you might not like what some of these activities entail (e.g you don't like your partner drinking alcohol, dressing a certain way and the like). Since these are Martial types I doubt they will be easy to contain.

The "curse" feeling I'd say comes from the out of sect malefic Saturn opposing Mars. Saturn has a constricting influence and in the night doesn't work to the benefit of the native. He seems to be doing a number on the amount of "suitable" women that you have a chance with. Also note that Saturn squares Venus (general significator of women) from a superior position. So it seems he is applying the brakes there, too.

On the bright side, there is a dignified Jupiter in the 7th, although he is retrograde and not - in -sect so may not be as forthcoming with his benevolence. This indicates some success later on in the relationship sphere, and seeing as how it rules the 11th sign, it might be with a friend that blossoms into something more. She may be well- off or at least comfortable(Jupiter rules the 8th house of partner's resources). Making friends easily sounds like the domain of your Jupiter who rules your house of friendships, but even if this is so be wary of some of these friends because they might not all be scrupulous people (Peregrine Saturn in the 11th).

**** I guess Saturn really F***ed up my whole life. Attacking Venus and Saturn.. couldn't just choose one atleast ... You're very right about the "Marsy" type girl thing. All my one night stands were results of me going to bars, clubs concerts & theme parks getting drunk and all that ahah. I find myself attracted to Mars in Leo types. About the curse thing with mars in Saturn opposition, is there any advice i can get from you to atleast ease it/soften the affects? Do I have other Mars aspects that balance out this tragedy? I just checked on Astrodienst and my mars is exactly Contra- parallel to Saturn aswell. Is there a big difference between a retrograde Jupiter in Sagittarius the 7th and Direct? I really thought Saturn was the ruler of my 11th house because it starts in Aquarius making it double Saturn influence? I understand Pisces is ruled by jupiter though.

I have always read that Jupiter in the 7th would indicate a partner that is more well off than myself but a Sagittarius in the 8th amplifies the meaning that I will gain from her own resources?

Is the square from Saturn to Venus degrees strong enough to create such distress with my relationships with he opposite sex?

What does Peregrine Saturn mean?

ocho

Your descendent ruler Mars is in direct opposition to Saturn, ruler of your 9th and 10th houses :smile:
10th house is very public, involving career

your descendent ruler Mars is also in square aspect with your natal Venus ascendant ruler as well as ruler of 6th house

your descendant ruler Mars is also in square aspect with your natal Jupiter
ruler of your 8th and 11th signs
11th sign is linked to friends and hopes and wishes

I thought it was Pluto the ruler of Scorpio and mars as sub ruler. Since my descendant ruler Mars is in direct opposition to Saturn, ruler of your 9th and 10th houses does it mean something bad? It dosen't look good when I read that ahah

How does my
descendent ruler Mars square with my natal Venus ascendant ruler as well as ruler of 6th house? I didin't understand that one as my Venus is at 29 degrees gemini

conspiracy theorist

**** I guess Saturn really F***ed up my whole life.

All charts have there challenges. Mine seem to be in the domain of mercury and sometimes Mars.

I find myself attracted to Mars in Leo types.

Are all the girls in the same age group? Mars was in Leo for a good while in 1994/1995

About the curse thing with mars in Saturn opposition, is there any advice i can get from you to atleast ease it/soften the affects?

I was just using your language back with you. I actually don't think you're cursed as Saturn hasn't outright denied your opportunities. You might have to work harder at finding the right kind of girl for you. One suggestion is to go to more "wholesome" places to find your Mars girl. She might be feisty and independent but still able to build something with, if you catch my drift.

Do I have other Mars aspects that balance out this tragedy? I just checked on Astrodienst and my mars is exactly Contra- parallel to Saturn aswell. Is there a big difference between a retrograde Jupiter in Sagittarius the 7th and Direct? I really thought Saturn was the ruler of my 11th house because it starts in Aquarius making it double Saturn influence? I understand Pisces is ruled by jupiter though.

Mars is stressed in your chart but there are other aspects/planets that work to your benefit. You're chart isn't a terrible one so try to relax.The retrograde Jupiter can indicate a longer maturation period for Jupiter's bounty to make itself known. Jupiter here is in its home and the descendant is said to indicate later in your life (traditionally speaking). So it is kind of a double indication that Jupiter will unfold when you get older. Saturn does rule your 11th by placidus but Jupiter rules the 11th by whole sign. Based on what you say about the success of friendships I'd be inclined to go with Jupiter here.

I have always read that Jupiter in the 7th would indicate a partner that is more well off than myself but a Sagittarius in the 8th amplifies the meaning that I will gain from her own resources?

Jupiter rules the 8th (The resources of your partner) and is located in the 7th (The partner). It's dignified so Jupiter can be himself so to speak (abundance, joy, expansive). Perhaps you could gain from her.

Is the square from Saturn to Venus degrees strong enough to create such distress with my relationships with he opposite sex?

Yea, but it's not insurmountable.

What does Peregrine Saturn mean?

Saturn is located in a place where he has no dignity. (Dignity, Exaltation, Triplicity, Term, Face).

JUPITERASC

I thought it was Pluto the ruler of Scorpio
and mars as sub ruler.

That's hilarious given that for at least two thousand years Mars has traditionally ruled Scorpio :smile:
Dwarf planet pluto is the new kid on the block
only recently discovered February 1930
there's no consensus amongst moderns regarding the dwarf planet
in fact IS PLUTO AN ASTROLOGICAL PLANET is a thread created by a moderator
some time ago for those interested re: that issue
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531
check out the DIGNITIES TABLE

GregoryRozek-astrological-tables-01.png

JUPITERASC

Since my descendant ruler Mars is in direct opposition to Saturn, ruler of 9th and 10th houses does it mean something bad?

It dosen't look good when I read that ahah

How does my
descendent ruler Mars square with my natal Venus ascendant ruler as well as ruler of 6th house?

I didin't understand that one as my Venus is at 29 degrees gemini

Descendant ruler Mars in Virgo squares Venus in Gemini by sign :smile: