Complicated Chart->yogakarak Venus in exchang wit debilitated sun which is with sat

Gamel0rd

Complicated Chart->yogakarak Venus in exchang wit debilitated sun which is with sat

Hello
Thank you for ur time to hear my query. I got a complicated chart it seems debilitated sun is with exalted saturn in 10th house libra and also sun in exchange with venus in 8th which is a enemy house.. my question is about my career. and also plz check d10 chart with is funny, the role of moon and saturn and mars to empower debilitated jup. Does my chart have a neecha banga? I've been through a lot in Ketu dasha, will venus maha dasha give a bit a relief?
well also there is no clear picture about my career in both the chart so i seek your expert help. :)

Attachments

• d1.pdf
    219 KB · Views: 34
  • d10.pdf
    195.9 KB · Views: 24

Gamel0rd

Re: Complicated Chart->yogakarak Venus in exchang wit debilitated sun which is with s

My DOB is 29/10/1983 place bangalore time
13-05

Crystalpages

Re: Complicated Chart->yogakarak Venus in exchang wit debilitated sun which is with s

Hello GamelOrd,

Thanks for sharing your chart. Between ages 20-27 (ketu) did you experience any sudden changes around matters relating to your father, your spiritual leanings, long journeys etc (9th house matters) and some personal gains?

Any negative event probably relating to father between May 2008 and June 2009?

Thanks in advance for reply to the above questions.

Rohiniranjan

Gamel0rd

Hey Rohiniranjan
Ketu's period was one of the worst. i had two accidents, one was really bad with head injury. my studies gone bad, everything i did created problem, everything i touched had a problem. lol. I had money but it use to just go away. And i did not give up, I finished my engineering with great effort and still had no job.SO yes it was a miserably bad time for me. My father had his eye operation at that period and i learnt a lot about detachment and i realized a lot about human life (universe) and spirituality at the end of the ketu period, i also met a spiritual guru who thought me advanced meditation which got me peace and happiness even in bad time. since then i've been living the same way detached from material emotions. I always wondered Y ketu was always bad on me but then i realized it wanted to teach me whats life through suffering!!!!!
But now since 6 months my luck seems to have changed. now i have a sudden interest in learning astrology. so plz tell me about my venus and sun dasha. thank you rohini

dr. farr

Y was ketu bad on me?:andy:

What was the combined sarvashtakavarga bindu total for the place (sign) of Ketu in the D1 (rashi chart) +D3+D9+D16+D40 varga charts? If this total added up to 130 or less, this could well explain why the Ketu period was difficult for you (these indications derived from ashtakavarga considerations)

Crystalpages

Dear Dr. Farr,

I have noticed that you include rahu and ketu in Ashtak(8)vargas. Is this a modern advancement of the traditional calculation which uses only lagna and 7 planets?

Just curious about it, please do share more.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

selfless

Banned

Hey Rohiniranjan
Ketu's period was one of the worst. i had two accidents, one was really bad with head injury. my studies gone bad, everything i did created problem, everything i touched had a problem. lol. I had money but it use to just go away. And i did not give up, I finished my engineering with great effort and still had no job.SO yes it was a miserably bad time for me. My father had his eye operation at that period and i learnt a lot about detachment and i realized a lot about human life (universe) and spirituality at the end of the ketu period, i also met a spiritual guru who thought me advanced meditation which got me peace and happiness even in bad time. since then i've been living the same way detached from material emotions. I always wondered Y ketu was always bad on me but then i realized it wanted to teach me whats life through suffering!!!!!
But now since 6 months my luck seems to have changed. now i have a sudden interest in learning astrology. so plz tell me about my venus and sun dasha. thank you rohini
Makar Lagna, Pushya Nakshatra(4th pad), Karkot Rashi..
Ketu Maha dasa ended on 11th Nov/2011..Ketu in Jyestha Nakshatra(2nd pad)..
in the Horoscope, Rahu is in Rohini Nakshatra (4th pad), that is why u had met accidents.. u would have got hurt around the right part of ur head..be careful while driving,travelling otherwise u might get hurt/injured in the neck and face also..
from lagna if u count, in the 10th house(father's house)there is Ravi(debilitated) with Shoni(exalted)..So your father had to undergo eye operation..
do u know u have "KULIK KAAL SARPA YOGA"...Rahu in 2nd and Ketu in 8th house from lagna(all other planets between them)....because of this Yoga u had to bear expenditure/finance flowing out.. . it means,difficulty in saving money....in so many ways ur life/family life was full of struggle and conflicts.. this yoga made u very much prone to accident/surgery..sometimes ur hot/ill words would make others your enemy..this yoga generally creates obstruction to make a good rapport ...
because of this "Kulik Kal-Sarpo Yoga" , Ketu gave bad results during it's Dasa..
you have "GURU-CHANDALI YOGA" also.. u might have relation with some persons who were wicked/having low status ..8th house has Shukra,Mangal together.. try to avoid every bad company that attracts u..
..use your talent for the noble purpose/good cause/learning new subjects,then u will succeed in life..
at present , MahaDasa / AntarDasa :--
Shukra / Shukra going on , which ends on 13th March/2015..
best of Luck.

dr. farr

Dear Dr. Farr,

I have noticed that you include rahu and ketu in Ashtak(8)vargas. Is this a modern advancement of the traditional calculation which uses only lagna and 7 planets?

Just curious about it, please do share more.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Yes, Aditya has found oldtime sources in which bhinnashtakavarga values are given for Rahu and for Ketu. However, these are not used to estimate sarvashtakavarga counts for houses/signs-only the lagna and 7 planets are used for this purpose. In the references in my posts (here and also at tropical-vedic-astrology.net) regarding Rahu and Ketu, when I give sarva bindu totals for them, these are the sarva bindus of the house/sign they are posited in as derived from the traditional lagna+7 planets sarvashtakavarga analysis of that particular chart.

Use of BAV bindus specific to Rahu and Ketu (ie derived from the bhinnashtakavarga allocations for Rahu and Ketu) is more for transit analysis for Rahu and Ketu, and also for certain applications regarding evaluation of antar (and sub-sub) periods in the mahadashas of Rahu and Ketu (if using Vimshottari) or in the antardasha period of Rahu mahadasha (if using Yogini)

Crystalpages

Thanks Dr. Farr for the information.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Gamel0rd

Will venus maha dasha give a bit a relief? well also there is no clear picture about my career in both the chart so i seek your expert help to read my D10.. also planning for higher education in canada or something. Please let me know about my work status in other countries.

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hey Rohiniranjan

Thanks, GL. I will look at your chart in a few days; got a bit distracted for which I am sorry! :-(

You have very elegantly and eloquently described the churnings that ketu seems to bring along! Events and circumstances vary of course, but that 'headless-fragment' of Swar-bhanu is hard to ignore once it visits us human beings ;-)

Rahu can be a 'piece of cake' in comparison!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan