Is she the right one for me?

cyrusavirus

Hi all,

Almost an year after my last post.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36571

I have moved on in life. Well the divorce has yet not finalised. But it seems certain now. I have signed the papers and waiting for cooling period (a norm in indian judiciary) to be over. Well in the meantime, I met a girl in december 2011.. all seemed hunky dory but we just called it off recently as we both are not compatible at mental level (I am trying not to do same mistakes as in past).

Now i have met another girl. She expressed her interest in me. She seems like a wonderful person. I said yes when she proposed me. It seems all fine to me and she seems to be sticking with me as I am with her. We bond well and enjoy talking and roaming around.

But me being me, once bitten twice shy.. I still have my doubts about commitment. So i thought I would go ahead take opinion here. The chart I pulled up is way to complicated for me to read and I dont know where to look at.

So I am posting it here. Please look into it and suggest if She is the right one?

~Regards,
Cyrus

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_is_she_the_one_52062_6812.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_is_she_the_one_52062_6812.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 54

Aquarius358

Hi all,
Almost an year after my last post.
Now i have met another girl. She expressed her interest in me. She seems like a wonderful person. I said yes when she proposed me. It seems all fine to me and she seems to be sticking with me as I am with her. We bond well and enjoy talking and roaming around.

But me being me, once bitten twice shy.. I still have my doubts about commitment. So i thought I would go ahead take opinion here. The chart I pulled up is way to complicated for me to read and I dont know where to l look at. ...

Hi - You start by looking at Moon and 7 ruler AND then at 1 ruler and 7 ruler.

Then see if they are making an aspect to each other - preferably a good aspect (by conjunction, sextile or trine).

Note their condition too : do they have any dignity? You find this by checking out the Table of Dignities (usually taken from Lilly's CA104. A copy of this is freely available online.)

Then, keeping in mind where they are positioned - Sign, degree, House location - look to see if they are in each other's Sign, Exaltation, Triplicity or Term. This will describe their reception of each other and thus the degree of 'liking' between you both - ie from her to you, and from you to her.

Can you have a go and see how far you get - OK? I'll help you when & if you get stuck. ____

cyrusavirus

Hi - You start by looking at Moon and 7 ruler AND then at 1 ruler and 7 ruler.

Then see if they are making an aspect to each other - preferably a good aspect (by conjunction, sextile or trine).

Note their condition too : do they have any dignity? You find this by checking out the Table of Dignities (usually taken from Lilly's CA104. A copy of this is freely available online.)

Then, keeping in mind where they are positioned - Sign, degree, House location - look to see if they are in each other's Sign, Exaltation, Triplicity or Term. This will describe their reception of each other and thus the degree of 'liking' between you both - ie from her to you, and from you to her.

Can you have a go and see how far you get - OK? I'll help you when & if you get stuck. ____

Thanks a lot Aquarious,

I would try to see how far i reach with this.. I was confused because, i did not know which house to look at.

I thought 7th being house of marraige cant be applied here cause this is not my first relationship.. 1st one being my broken marraige, the 7th from the 7th should be my 2nd relationship.. But really complicated things for me, this being third :p

Lol i cant even make sense of what i just typed.

~Regards,
Puneet

Aquarius358

Thanks a lot Aquarious,

I would try to see how far i reach with this.. I was confused because, i did not know which house to look at.

I thought 7th being house of marraige cant be applied here cause this is not my first relationship.. 1st one being my broken marraige, the 7th from the 7th should be my 2nd relationship.. But really complicated things for me, this being third :p

Hi Puneet, The word 'horary' means 'of the hour' and so the question is for the time you thought to ask it and relates to the circumstances at that time.

This means you don't have to worry about circumstances before the question was asked. To ask about a current relationship (either business OR personal), you use 7 ruler to represent the person you're asking about.___

rafaella

Cazimi Moon, very favourable indeed for a marriage! Cazimin Moon indicates a new beginning! Moon does also translate the light of both Saturn and Mars to Sun. Rx Saturn indicates your reluctance...However, new moon is one of the most favourable aspects for marriage in horary! Not in any other questions though...:)

I'd say you have nothing to worry about, but go slowly and cautiously ahead, listen to your own inner voice...

Good luck!

cyrusavirus

Cazimi Moon, very favourable indeed for a marriage! Cazimin Moon indicates a new beginning! Moon does also translate the light of both Saturn and Mars to Sun. Rx Saturn indicates your reluctance...However, new moon is one of the most favourable aspects for marriage in horary! Not in any other questions though...:)

I'd say you have nothing to worry about, but go slowly and cautiously ahead, listen to your own inner voice...

Good luck!

Wow,

Thanks Raf :)

Aquarius, I am still gonna try and read this chart and post what i can interpret. Would do it by thursday :)

~Regards,
Puneet/Cyrus

cyrusavirus

OK! good for you!! _________

Hi,

As promised, I am going to try and interpret this chart. Not sure how far can I reach. I apologise in advance for my noviceness 

1. 1 ruler being me:- Saturn :- 10th House – retrograde
2. 7 ruler being the girl in question:- Moon :- 6th house
Aspects :-
1. 1 ruler trine 7 ruler
2. 7 ruler with ascendant :- Opposition
3. 1 ruler with ascendant :- No aspect
Other things to mention:-

1. Moon and Saturn moving towards each other

Interpretations:-
1. 1 ruler in 11th house :- denotes being dreamer and outgoing having strong opinions :- true to the point in my case currently.
2. 7 ruler in 6th house :- may mean meeting a partner through work, or working with a partner – again true in my case
3. 1st ruler trine 7th ruler :- Not sure, but what I know of trines is that it is one of the most favourable aspects

Please see and suggest how do I proceed further in reading this.

~Regards,
Puneet

Aquarius358

Hello again Puneet - Well done for making the effort!

Your points 1 and 2 are correct. 1 ruler is Saturn and 7 ruler is Moon.
Unfortunately, there is no applying aspect between Moon and Saturn. Moon is at 28 deg and Saturn at 22 deg, and Moon being the faster moving planet (Saturn is quite heavy and slow in comparison) means there's no aspect unfortunately and, what's more, there's no reception, either. We need an aspect and reception for a totally positive outcome.

We have Saturn in the 10th in your chart, not the 11th. From 5deg before the actual house cusp degree, a planet is said to be in that next House.
Neither Saturn nor Moon are applying to the Asc which might have helped.

You say :
"2. 7 ruler in 6th house :- may mean meeting a partner through work, or working with a partner – again true in my case" - This chart is a particular question about a particular girl, right? Not generally speaking ... in the future. That would be a question to look at from your natal chart.

As to your 'nature' as a dreamer, I won't comment on that sort of interpretation.

We look at the condition of the planet - ie the dignity of the planet - to try to work out if the answer to your question is positive or negative. We need an applying aspect by the quesited (Moon) to querent (Saturn.) Preferably, we'd like 7 ruler in your 1st House too and yours in the 7th. That would've been positive.

Here, there's no aspect and your planet Saturn is Rx which is not good, and suggests a 'going backwards' and you did say you were worried about repeating past mistakes ... BUT ... Saturn in Libra here is in pretty good condition because he's in the 10th, an angle = something strong and, what's more, is conjunct Spica a pretty fortunate Fixed Star.

So this means you're in a strong position and we see that added to by the Fortuna (the Part of Fortune) in your 1st House, close to the Asc. This is disposited by Saturn and also, your Arabic Part of Marriage is at 6 deg Aquarius, which means this too is also disposited by you, Saturn.

So, although I would say you are a pretty fortunate guy and this girl is very close to you currently (Moon in the heart of the Sun) - I'm afraid I would not judge that this will be a long term relationship. Sorry. Even looking at Moon's dispositor, Mercury, we see that Mercury is in Moon's own 7th House - meaning she's not coming over to your house ... and Moon receives Mercury not Saturn. This says to me that she is pretty self absorbed and you are actually wanting something serious like marriage - even though the Part of Marriage is in your 2nd House of material wealth ... not in your 1st House and not in her (the 7th) house either.

So, I'd suggest you enjoy the good relationship you have with this girl as much as you can and for as long as you can!! and I do wish you well ... but I'm sorry, I can't say that this chart shows it will be a long term / marriage type of relationship. Certainly not at this stage anyway. Take your time? and take care! _____

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Puneet, I forgot to mention : there is a whole sign connection between Gemini and Libra - between Moon and Saturn - by trine - which (you're right) is a positive connection.

What's it mean? Well, whole Sign connections are not as strong as the aspect by degrees, within orb, between planets but it's nevertheless a real connection between the main significators, you and her. Sort of respectful and solid. Very much there.

PS: Ask questions if there's anything about the astrology that you don't understand, won't you. ________