New relationship within a year?

Venusine

118ln5t.jpg

My last question was about particular man I met..so I’m changing my approach. I really want to meet someone so I’m asking will I be in relationship within a year. Sun is close to asc but Saturn is blocking it? Or is it collecting light from sun and Venus? Moon will square 7th ruler Venus. It’s actually less than degree away from exact square. Is this yes?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Saturn is collecting light from sun/venus, and also moon tries to TOL sun/venus but saturn squares sun in saturns fall. L11 would be saturn, so a friend who hinders this happening it looks like to me.

Sun looks interested in you, why is saturn holding him back ? Suns also his L11. And saturns the trouble maker in this chart, its not a good saturn.

Venusine

Thank you both :) !! Happy :) or is it happy @Tikana?

@chrysalis i have no idea who that would be :I is it only hindering or only blocking?

Chrysalis

Saturn/sun are both L11, sun is close to asc like you said, and yes saturn is causing difficulties for sun with the square, as even now moon can't sextile sun after venus because of saturn.

Saturn is the most malefic planet in this night chart (even though only just). And Saturns in suns fall.

I wonder if someone likes you (sun) but can't do anything about it, because his friend (saturn) likes you also. This can happen. Or your friend likes a guy who knows likes you, and is causing the obstacle.

rafaella

I think someone is coming, several people... so not just one person. Whether this is a relationship, no sure, but I do think dating is there. Moon/Venus aspect. 1-3 months I believe

Venusine

Nothing serious yet, just one hurtful rejection. Based on past interpretations from this forum, have been mostly wrong, it’s hard to believe this will differ. I hope more people would come to back to give feedback.

Last edited:

rafaella

Nothing serious yet, just one hurtful rejection. Based on past interpretations from this forum, have been mostly wrong, it’s hard to believe this will differ. I hope more people would come to back to give feedback.

Your chart has expired. And the 12 months hasn't ended.

But based on what I wrote it seems I didn't see anything serious for the year. If you got one rejection, that means you may meet someone else, casual dates...

Last edited: