Horary question relating to querent

moon88

Hello,
I have a question that I have always wondered about.
Now I know when one asks a question, that is seeking an answer that person represents the querent...now what if someone else reaches out to me and asks me a question, and I chart it to see what sign is rising. Here is my question, wouldnt the OTHER person that is asking me the question be the querent and I would be the quesited (spelling?)
How does that work?
Thank you in advance for your response.

Oddity

Whoever asks the question gets the ascendant, so in this case, the other person would be the ascendant. You'd be the astrologer. If the question isn't about a 7th house matter, the astrologer takes the 7th.

What you'd look at for you is whether the 7th house is afflicted, because that can indicate that your judgement is impaired. Not good.

If it is a 7th house question, then the 7th house is simply part of the answer, and not about you.

moon88

Thank you for your response, much appreciated. 😊

QUOTE=Oddity;691957]Whoever asks the question gets the ascendant, so in this case, the other person would be the ascendant. You'd be the astrologer. If the question isn't about a 7th house matter, the astrologer takes the 7th.

What you'd look at for you is whether the 7th house is afflicted, because that can indicate that your judgement is impaired. Not good.

If it is a 7th house question, then the 7th house is simply part of the answer, and not about you.[/QUOTE]