Where is her cat?

yelena234

I don't write anymore so much, but I post photos from the nature in two Forums.
Today one member wrote to me, if I can help her to find her cat. She has seen that I have already helped to somebody. I don't remember that.

Here is Chart for her cat: the time, she posted her question for the first time.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_where_is_her_cat_hr_38533_11479.gif
    astro_2gw_03_where_is_her_cat_hr_38533_11479.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

yelena234

If she is Saturn and her cat is the Moon: they have square, what means her cat is dead.

It is difficult for me, as I don't know when to use Saturn for both signs:
Capricorn and Aquarius. To look both rulers is again complicated.

Also: to tell somebody that the cat is dead is also a bit difficult.

Who can give me answer here, please?

Thank you in advance.

B.

fensi88

Yes, she is Sa her cat is Moon. Moon is peregrine and in detriment, so cat is not fine. We see applaying aspect between Moon and Sa, so your friend wil be with her cat again! Cat will come back. No, cat is not death, because point of death is ruled by Ma, Moon has no separate aspect with it, so cat is alive.
Moon in Cap means it can be near a thorny, open country area, rocky and uncultivated barren ground, places where lumber is stored, fallow ground, neglected land, gravel pits, next to an old tree that is struggling for survival, near a tar or cement driveway, near the foundation of the house, near a gate, fenced or roped in area, a shaded area, a thorny or bushy area, next to a large rock, abandoned places or fields, a place with a bad smell, a vacant house or lot, near Pine trees.
POF is in her 1st house, so when cat come back home your friend may see it at place where she spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door or windows of a house or around some soure of heat or at room where machinery and tools are kept. near red or black color. Possible direction East or Southeast

yelena234

Dear Goca,

Thank you very much for answer. You are really helpful.

I used to give answers there (in the Forum) about missing people and one member asked me per PM, how am I doing that? I told her (about half a year ago) that I do it with Horary.
In fact in that Forum members search lost items and pets with Pendulum, some with Cards and some are Clairvoyants.
Now this member wrote there in my Topic, I have nice photos.
After that she sent me PM: can I help her with her cat?

It is wrong that I never count Part of Death. I should do that, especially by missing people. Wrong is also: I start to do many things at once and none is good enough.

I wish I would be as good as you are.

WL, B.

fensi88

yelena234, this was my try, but we will see if I was right or you was right! I made mistakes too...I am not unmistakable!

yelena234

yelena234, this was my try, but we will see if I was right or you was right! I made mistakes too...I am not unmistakable!
Thank you anyway.
I thought that the Moon and Saturn have aspect, but it is square between them.
I have bad feeling about her cat. We will see.

Kind regards,
B.

dr. farr

I too have an apprehension about the cat:
1) by whole sign format, cat (small pets) is 6th house under Cancer and positing the South Node (Dragon's Tail)-very ominous (from th perspective of the tradition I follow)
2) 6th house significator, Moon, posited in 12th whole sign house: restrictions, endings
3) querent's significator: Saturn (1st house by whole sign is under Aquarius); Moon flows away from Saturn (cat moves away from owner)
4) Moon in partile square to Saturn
5) Moon (cat) flows away from Sun (symbol of vital life); this, when combined with the implication of the South Node in cat's signifying house/sign, is also ominous testimony

I hope these testimonies are not valid and that Goca's more positive delineation is the correct one.

yelena234

Goca and dr.farr,

I wrote there, what Goca wrote here.

Now, when I am looking 8th (death) from 6th (the cat) it is her 1st house. Again is ruler Saturn. Saturn has square with the Moon.

There is no answer from this woman. Very few member write that cat came back.

Thank you both,
B.