Can I make money with photography?

yelena234

I am sure, somebody will laugh about my question. I have started to make photos of the nature, 3 months ago. They are all on the Google (my space).

I am interesting if there will be money or just a hobby? I have got already compliment: I have good sense (or talent) for photography. It can be because I like all, what looks good.

Here is the question:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_can_i_make_money_with_photography_hp_45116_30614.gif
    astro_2gw_01_can_i_make_money_with_photography_hp_45116_30614.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 30

yelena234

I have found more about photography:

Natal Chart:

Photography is Neptune.
Photography is 12th house.
My Neptune is in 12th in sextile with Pluto, ruler of my 2nd.
There is Asteroid for Photography: 443.
In Natal Chart my Venus (from 8th) has trine with Photography in 4th.

2qaidfs.gif

Y.

yelena234

Horary Chart:

Ruler of 2nd is Jupiter.
Asteroid Photography is in 9th house (abroad).
Photography is in trine with Jupiter.
I am Mars.
Mars has applicative trine with Jupiter and Photography.
I can make money with photography in abroad.
There are also Pluto (from Natal 2nd) and NN in Horary 2nd.

It is logical: here I can do nothing. Long year’s experiences!

What a night mare all my years, here!

Y.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-Querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars significator
-quesited #1 = money making = 2nd house = Sagittarius = Jupiter significator
-quesited #2 = career = 10th house = Leo = Sun significator
-querent (Mars) in ascendant in domicile = + testimony
-quesited #1, Jupiter is rx but posited in domicile = neutral testimony (however Jupiter is in the 5th house of pleasure and business)
-quesited #2, the Sun, is posited in the 11th house of friends and the Good Spirit; Sun is in Fall in Libra, however at 4Libra Sun is in an elevated degree, which largely rescues the Sun from its detrimented position; net influence of these influences I interpret as: neutral
-Moon chases Part of Fortune = + testimony
-Moon chases Sun, but opposes Mars and Jupiter retrogrades away from Moon; net result = - testimony
-Mars and Sun flow away from Part of Fortune; Jupiter also retrogrades away from the Part of Fortune = - testimony
-4th house 3rd trigonal day lord ("end of the matter" significator) is Jupiter: posited in the succedent 5th house = neutral; posited in domicile = + testimony; rx status = - testimony; retrograding away from Part of Fortune = - testimony; Moon flowing away from Jupiter = - testimony:....so, over-all trigonal lord analysis = - testimony

Results:
Positive = 2 testimonies
Neutral = 2 testimonies
Negative = 3 testimonies

My interpretation is that some money can be made from photography but likely not enough to depend upon for a livelihood; as a part-time occupation a modicum of success (financially at least) is probably indicated.

Time-period covered by this horary: with fixed signs on the pivots, and Scorpio on ascendant, gives a likely time range from 7 to 15 months.

yelena234

dr. farr,

That was a special explanation. Thank you very much.

Photography is in fact only my new Hobby, I like very much.
I know that from photography I couldn't live. For that I should start years before and not now. The time, you wrote there, might be right. Thank you for timing.

Astrology is also my hobby and nobody pays me, except they give me some gift. I have offer from a manager of the school for adults: she would give me place for free to do Astrology professionally. I told her, I am not born to do that seriously. The only job I can do is to work with many people (tourism) and not with clients. Beside that I would be very offended if some client would say: that wasn't right, why did you take my money?

I have enough proofs that many things I told (to the people around me) were right. They always ask me, how much they owe me? I say: NOTHING!
I have started with Astrology because of my pains, to see why all that and why so long? Why did I survive taking many sleeping pills (with 23 years and 9 months)?
Also, about love: why some people love each other?
In fact I like to write about love and about death (or illness).

I think that you could write some book about Horary as you really do all very different from other Astrologers. Where from is your knowledge?

Kind greetings to you and CA,
Y.

p.s. I should be in CA, many years ago, but I am still here.

dr. farr

Thanks for your kind comments-also its great to hear that you help others with our sacred Art!

In horary, as I have posted a few times here on AW (and also at skyscript in the thread, "How did you learn horary?"), I had originally studied Lilly and Simmonite, but came to abandon that approach (and horary astrology itself). Then I learned about the Ankara (Old Turkish) methods and concepts, from a practitioner of that tradition (Pasha), back in the 1970's; what I learned (it was oral instruction) is the basis of my horary approach, to which I have added a few other bits and pieces, taken some from more traditional Western horary and some from what I learned about with the Jaimini (Vedic astrology) adepts in Ponmudi forest, Kerala. The Ankara tradition used the Alchabitius house system, the Jaimini adepts equal house, but, for me, beginning in the late 1990's, I adopted exclusive use of the whole sign house format, which I continue to use to the present time.

Last edited:

yelena234

Thanks for your kind comments-also its great to hear that you help others with our sacred Art!

In horary, as I have posted a few times here on AW (and also at skyscript in the thread, "How did you learn horary?"), I had originally studied Lilly and Simmonite, but came to abandon that approach (and horary astrology itself). Then I learned about the Ankara (Old Turkish) methods and concepts, from a practitioner of that tradition (Pasha), back in the 1970's; what I learned (it was oral instruction) is the basis of my horary approach, to which I have added a few other bits and pieces, taken some from more traditional Western horary and some from what I learned about with the Jaimini (Vedic astrology) adepts in Ponmudi forest, Kerala. The Ankara tradition used the Alchabitius house system, the Jaimini adepts equal house, but, for me, beginning in the late 1990's, I adopted exclusive use of the whole sign house format, which I continue to use to the present time.

Dr. Farr,

Sory, I didn't see your answer.
My opinion about Horary became different. It is good only for lost items (for me, because I leave small things, like hand shoes, ambrella or key somewhere, I don't know where). All other things can be seen in Natal Chart. Lilly has lived in some other time, than we do. For Horary is not important are there whole signs or equal houses, but the end of question: positive or negative. I have got many positive answers about many questions, but the end is here, 90% were wrong.

KR to CA (Strathmore) and LA,

B.

dr. farr

My experiences (using an alternative horary approach to that of Lilly, et al) have been pretty much the opposite as far as % of accurate results (answer to horary) are concerned. Perhaps the problem is not horary as such, but rather the method/s applied in horary delineation?? I have been quite satisfied with results using my eclectic approach to horary, but of course, its ultimately up to each person's tastes and insights, regarding this matter...

yelena234

My experiences (using an alternative horary approach to that of Lilly, et al) have been pretty much the opposite as far as % of accurate results (answer to horary) are concerned. Perhaps the problem is not horary as such, but rather the method/s applied in horary delineation?? I have been quite satisfied with results using my eclectic approach to horary, but of course, its ultimately up to each person's tastes and insights, regarding this matter...
Dr. Farr,

I see, you are good on all areas of Astrology. You use also Vedic Astrologer? I am member there but have no idea, how to understand that Astrology. I am in Venus Dasha since 2004, but feel nothing from that Dasha. Astrologer there wrote, I have 12 more years to have something from that “Venus”
You wrote that you are really Medical Doctor? If that is so, it is very good combination. I was once visiting Psychiatrist, who did Astrology during his Medical Study. As I remember only, once he said that he knows about Saturn in his 6th house. He died, 42 years old. I wonder, did he know that or not.
Last year here was his good friend (as a normal doctor), also Psychiatrist and told me, that his friend made money with Astrology. I like it, but many doctors don't believe (or don't want to believe in Astrology).

Thank you again,
B.

dr. farr

Yes, I am a doctor of medical science in homeopathy, which (in California, and a few other states in the USA) is a "legitimate" degree and field of health practice.
Yes, I also use Vedic astrology and have been experimenting in that area for some time, although I almost always use our Tropical zodiac rather than the sidereal zodiac, when applying Vedic concepts/technqiues (nearly all who use Vedic, use the sidereal zodiac; only a small % who apply Vedic astrology use the tropical zodiac-I am one of those)

yelena234

Here, to use Homeopathy can only Doctor for Medicine, what means you have to be legal doctor and after that do Homeopathy. I have never heard about Doctor for Homeopathy. My ex doctor does it, but he has finished medical study, after that he was three years in China and Sri Lanka to study acupuncture.

There is also one man, who has no medical education and he does it. He is better to tell diagnosis over phone than visiting him at home.

I remember also that one doctor (female) gave wrong pills to the patient and had big problems with the Court and lost her licence as a Doctor for some years.

I tried twice to take those pills and they didn't help me. First of all, they have to know, what for they can prescribe those pills. Just like that has no sense, because Homeopathy pills are very expensive.

KR, B.