Who stole my tools from the workplace?

utzxubiru

Hello, yesterday after i left work, my mate "accidently" - i think - left a window open and this morning when i came back to work i found that most of my hand tools were stolen. i suspect this person that i that i know for about 10 years might done this. My other suspects are a group of about 4 individuals that live within the same building or very near by maybe just across the street, can someone point to which would be a likely candidate by looking at the chart? And about the location of the stolen goods? Im i likely to get them back? Is the person im woking with trustworhty? this took place last night between 2 and 5 am in barreiro, portugal. im not sure how to do a chart for this using astro.com Any help is very much appreciated thanks.

utzxubiru

chart added!
ps i really need some quick information please!

Attachments

• ytfytftffkyt.gif
    ytfytftffkyt.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

There are several indications that the tools will be found!! Tools are signified with Su, ruler of 2nd house.
Person you are working with is trustworhty (signified with exalted Sa).
Last aspect with Su was with Me, Me signifies at least 2 persons or more, so very probablly that tools are with persons as you said " just across the street" because Me is ruler od 3 house, neighbour. But Me is in its own sign so they are honest person and you will get your tools back. Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find. Ruler (or POF) in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff. It can be on or near a meadow, land that is level and fertile, gardens, and grazing land for domestic animals, garage that is rented, part of the yard where pets are kept, a doghouse, grain field, orchard, and storehouse.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance or where valuables are kept.

Direction: north by east
Near colour:red

POF is in Can in 12 house. That means tools might be near or in a brook, lake, canal, ditch, river, ocean, pool of water, well, outside fountain, vegetable garden, swimming pool area, around a fire hydrant, picnic tables...12 house means to look at The garage or junk room

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour:white, silver

utzxubiru

thanks for your quick reply, some other info i have about the suspects group is that they live just two building away from the place the thing got missing, im aware that one of the suspects is an addict and HE doesnt live this same house but maybe another 2 or 3 building away still in the same street.

Another thing is that im not sure what time the robbery took place i say 4 am because they neighbour heard the dog bark went to the window but saw nothing!

i really need to be sure about this friend i have working with me he is a known fellown, the thing is that im giving him an opportunity and need to be sure he didnt do it.

So my question is if by changing the time of the chart the signification change a lot? i could see that from about 0:20 to 5:20 saturn signifies 7th but im not very sophisticated at this kind of analysis so i leave it here...

thank for your time!

fensi88

Oh, I thought this was chart upon your question... I am not sure if this my analyses be valid for this event chart I do not have experience with that type of chart for lost items.
So, if you want to know if tools will back to you and were it is ask the question at time when you most want to know answer and post chart for that date, time and place where you ask the question and then I will see..

utzxubiru

ok, i got it, thanks! i wasnt sure how to go about doing the chart. i tried to do a chart based on the hour of the theft. So if i want to do a question regarding a subject like this i should ask for an horary chart...

utzxubiru

So after thiking and thinking and more thinking im still very suspicious of the long date friend that is working there with me. The whole thing happened because he left a window open and some other interesting clues about the fact that he was planning the robbery for some time. im going to do another chart for the time im writting this post and hopefully some light will show!! Can you tell me more about the place the tools might be found? And about this "friend"?

Attachments

• ghjgjgh.gif
    ghjgjgh.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 22

fensi88

This chart again tells that tools will be found!! We see ruler of 2nd house Ju is rx sure sign tools will be found! And that POF right on ASC!!
Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search. First look near auto parts, electrical appliances, electronics . Under something. Extremely early degree in a sign is testimony that lost tools are near a door, window, gate or in a box or package and that the tools are about to be moved. Ruler in moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, lofts, upper rooms, newly erected buildings or newly worked land, hilly countryside. Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change.
Tools can be in or near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, near doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
When ruler is in 5 house, as in this chart, a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding tools. Look in a child's room, or any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.
Direction: North by West
Near colour:red, blue
POf in Sco means it can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, a part of the house where it gets rotted or mildewed, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an empty room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
AS POF is right on ASC I would count it as in 1st house. POF in 1st house means it is where you put . Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour:dark red, black
Regarding your co-worker his ruler Ve is in its own sign, so dignified, so he is honest person. But I am a bit worry because his ruler is in your 12 house, so he might be hide sometnig from you but that is not your tool, because his ruler is in Ju 's face, that is minor interest in your tool.

utzxubiru

hello, thanks again. well the tools were stollen from the house im working at the time and im still a biot clueless. Today im confronting this person and hopefully the tools will show up!

utzxubiru

Thank you!

Well the guy says he didn't steal the tools, but that doesn't mean he didn't! He might tell some one else to do it. How weird is that he the day before left the window open, but i saw it and got back to the house and closed it, the day after the same happens but this time i didn't get back to close the window and the tools disappear the same night.
Another thing is that usually i wouldn't put all the tools in the same place as he done inside a closet days before, he had the ideia of cleaning everything and put all the tools together.

I think maybe there is something else the chart about the co-worker.

I forgot to say that just in front of the house its a children school. Funny to note that in the area surrounding the place the tools got stolen from and the house of the person i think has them are about 5 schools, the whole area is covered by schools.

There are about 10 new building blocks taller then the old neighbourhood, half of this construction has been stopped for sometime and recently they started refurbishing the buildings again because they got in fire.
This place is near a rail road...

About the chart i done today at this time, 2nd house ruler is the moon, the tools belong to my father so they have sentimental value. Moon is in 4th house which is angular meaning a quick recovery?

Attachments

• yttdt.jpg
    yttdt.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 20

fensi88

There is no need for new chart, horary do not work that way! You may only ask the same question again if sufficient time has passed (6 months), or if circumstances have changed significantly. Otherwise the original chart stands -- and I stand by it.