holiday social engagements?

barbh

Account Closed
My question is 'will i be invited to a holiday get together, open house, drinks out with friends etc... over the next couple of weeks'?. Not including our usual family xmas celebration on the 24th.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=0&adl=18&ast=&gm=a1&sday=18&btyp=2&syr=2008&zod=&lang=e&orbp=&mth=gw&cid=j7vfileQ3teIr-u1219040081&hsy=5&smon=12&nhor=2&go.x=20&go.y=5

I posted this because I wanted to know about the moon translating from merc, ruler of 5th, to saturn, which is me. Moon hit merc 9 degrees ago. I had a birthday lunch 7 days ago, but nothing 11 days ago. Besides, that girl is away in Oz right now, so couldn't translate her back anyway. Does translation from one planet to another always mean the same person or thing has to come back? I see Merc applies to trine Saturn as its next aspect on Xmas Eve - xmas morning. Well, that's my family do. I have no plans xmas day however. Or, in symbolic time merc trines saturn in 12 degrees....dec 30th.
So, would you use the moon translating from merc to saturn here?
thanks
barbh:)

Last edited:

starlink

I posted this because I wanted to know about the moon translating from merc, ruler of 5th, to saturn, which is me. Moon hit merc 9 degrees ago. I had a birthday lunch 7 days ago, but nothing 11 days ago.

Hi Barb, John Frawley says that we dont have to be precise with time predictions. We can easily say: between 9 and 11 days for instance. That is close enough. I did get a few exact hits, but all were to do with far away dates which I found in the Ephemeries, like a question about when to get a job asked in september and i said something like: on the 15th of March next year and low and behold that was the exact day she got a job. I did not look at signs, houses, nothing, I just counted the days. Cant explain it really.

Now about that translation of light, yes, Moon translates light from Mercury to Saturn, but I think we have to take into account the state the planets are in. Mercury in the 12th, Moon and Saturn in the 8th, both unfortunate houses and that could maybe mean that yes, you could be invited but it wont be all so wonderful maybe?

barbh

Account Closed
Thanks Star

So apparently its a yes, we can use the moon translation of merc to saturn, even if the next 'social engagement' is not with the same person it was 9 days ago.

If its going to be 'not so wonderful', then I'll definitely think twice about it. :)
Will let you know if, and when, it happens. It'll probably be one of those 'Ive got nothing better to do ' kind of things, of maybe it sounds good on paper, but ends up being boring. We shall see,...

oh wait, the moon rules the 7th. There may be an intermediary.

thanks
barbh