will I have a healthy baby

Elansome

Dear All
I am in a dilemma. I met someone 4 months ago we are getting on really well. However he had a vasoctemy 15 years ago and now having a child together is really hard. I asked the question if we can ever have a healthy baby. I love him so much and thinking of giving up the idea of being a mother but I did not know how hard this decision before! In this chart I am Saturn in Virgo that fits me now as I am a bit depressed. He is Sun and seems very strong in Leo. Lord of the 5th house is Mercury in Gemini which also makes sense because tube baby treatments often results in twins. However the second significator of the 5th house, Moon is in my 8th house. I wonder if thats means that we are going to lose one and the other siblings will survive. Also I feel that a tube baby is not natural and worrying about the health of the baby. Besides south node falls on the top of the Mercury which is the significator of the baby. Unlucky isn't it?
I am so confused now. I think I had better give up on the idea of having a baby and try to be happy what I got. It is not easy to find a good relationship nowadays. But I might be so miserable later on in my life. He already has kids and I am afraid I don't want to put him into lots of trouble again as he is so scared of hospitals and needles. I really don't know what to do.
Any insight would be so much help.
I attached the chart.
Please help
Thanks

Attachments

• willIhaveahealthychild.gif
    willIhaveahealthychild.gif
    28 KB · Views: 27