Is There potential between the Querent and her friend

Suede

The Querent came to ask if she any potential between herself and this friend she quite fancy and what will happen if she make the move. I cast the chart, but can’t draw any conclusions, I don’t want to give my friend false hope/disappointment. so hoping to get some firmer answer /insight from all experts here since I am still so green. Thanks you everyone in advance

Here is my observation. So please kindly help me / correct me
-Querent is represented by moon in Taurus!which is not a bad placement
-moon tightly conjunct with Uranus, any significance?
-target is mars (currently are friends so use 11th house), or should we use 7th house!which will be quite different interpretation as the target will be signify by saturn
-mars is conjunct with south node. Does it has any significance in horary?
-Mars sitting in 8th house.
- doesn’t seem like mars has committed to someone else at the moment, but can’t tell in near future
-moon is going to square mars. The Querent is approaching the target. But if it is a square...um... it may not be as smooth/good as the Querent hope or it may go the wrong way?

Attachments

• F0B7729E-B531-4479-A079-8692A4B9CDDD.jpg
    F0B7729E-B531-4479-A079-8692A4B9CDDD.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

rafaella

You would use 7th house for the quesited. There is a trine so yes but Saturn seems not to be too interested or perhaps self involved more (detriment of Moon and in own house), also may suggest someone unstable. This person may retreat, due to rx.

Moon/Uranus is interesting, some sudden changes might happen not always a good thing, it can backfire. There is also square to Mars close by which may mean more trouble. Moon here is besieged as it applies to malefics. So I think better not to get involved with this person, it may not go well and friendship might be lost.

Suede

You would use 7th house for the quesited. There is a trine so yes but Saturn seems not to be too interested or perhaps self involved more (detriment of Moon and in own house), also may suggest someone unstable. This person may retreat, due to rx.

Moon/Uranus is interesting, some sudden changes might happen not always a good thing, it can backfire. There is also square to Mars close by which may mean more trouble. Moon here is besieged as it applies to malefics. So I think better not to get involved with this person, it may not go well and friendship might be lost.

Question: the sudden change (moon / Uranus aspect) mars square aspect).* Is there a way to tell what is it going to be?* Is it more the Querent or target side?* Or is it external factor?

Suede

Please allow me to summarise and let me know if I missed anything

- the recommendation is not to start a romantic relationship with this target because even if the Querent is able to initiate something, the target is unlikely to be able to offer same affection as the Querent, either he is too involved in himself or not even interested or some other hidden reason.* And even after start,there are some very unstable element, which may lead to negative outcome.* So it is better to stay friend.

Thanks again rafaella

All other experts, if there is any other thought please so let me know.* I would very much learn from you all

rafaella

Question: the sudden change (moon / Uranus aspect) mars square aspect).* Is there a way to tell what is it going to be?* Is it more the Querent or target side?* Or is it external factor?

I cant tell you what its going to be. It can also mean her behaviour is erratic.