Anyone feels like interpreting my natal aspects?

LuxLilitu

I hope the three Lillths aren't confusing.
Thank you in advance <3

Attachments

• My natal.jpg
    My natal.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

sibylline

Any specific area you are interested in? There are many things that could be said about any one chart.

If not, I'd start with your chart ruler Mars. Its position by sign, house, and aspect are in conflict with the overall tone of your chart (independent and decisive).

I don't use asteroids so no comment there.

LuxLilitu

Thank you Sibylline, I am really interested in what you have to say about my natal Mars, do you think its aspects are capable of interfering/sabotaging my whole chart? I sense a brainless macho hot temperament might be my shadow self or even the death of me :)

LuxLilitu

Sometimes my chart resembles an alive entity, it seems it changes each time I glance at it :) for example I just *dramatically* noticed my Pluto square NN & Saturn square NN. I feel that I must resign from the social arena once and for all having at the same time the aura of a socialite deeply rooted in me- omg I hope that Mars apart from making things messy all the time, will start being useful with his quintile to my NN, sigh

sibylline

Thank you Sibylline, I am really interested in what you have to say about my natal Mars, do you think its aspects are capable of interfering/sabotaging my whole chart?

Having many hard aspects myself I'm all about working with the hand you've been dealt. So I'd say, "Not if you get a hold of it." When a planet is so important in your chart and under stress it is important to bring those energies into conscious awareness so it's not always messing things up before you even realize it.

Also, traditionally the 6th isn't a bad place for Mars to be (as far as Mars and the 6th house could be considered "not bad" in traditional astro). It is productive and a tireless worker. And Libra has tact and forethought that Aries lacks so it could be put to good use.