Venus-Pluton good aspects: simply powerful !

Alex Barras

Hi Everybody

I would like indeed to meet people who have like me a trine between Venus and Pluton in their natal chart. In my case, Venus seems to be dignified in 3° Piscis and Pluton in Scorpio 4°and I experience its powerful influence on me at a daily life level somehow (Venus situated in the 10th House and Pluton in the 6th).

It is unbelievable because when I meet people who have Venus Conjunction Pluton, Sextil or Trine, I feel a deep attraction toward them, it's something magic as if it was fascination (male or female) that makes me believe that I am really bi-guy, there is no doubt !

In spite of that, in my progressed chart, Venus enters Aries and now Pluton Capricorn in transit is making a Square aspect: what should I deduce ? And in other hand, this same Pluton Capricorn in transit is making a sextil to my Venus. How can I make an interpretation of both aspects who seem to be theorically in contradiction ?

And you, how is your own experience about our good aspect between Venus Pluton ?

Cheers,

Alex

PD: I have a question for you - does Venus mean Fashion industry and clothes by the way?
Pluton it is the sexual instincts, we know it all... is there any fetichism under this aspect, when it is a good aspect? Answering Yes, for what kind of clothes would it exist fetichism? I looked a little natal chart of several actors and singers who have a trine and I noted that they use to get dressed in a very ... sexy way :cool: They worn clothes which put a value of their body (Shema Moore, Seal, Ricky Martin for example).

Baha

Hi,

I was surfing for Venus Pluto aspects in natals and synastry and I found this really good article that may be of interest to people.

Here you go:

Jeremy Neals Chirotic Journal

"... So first, to some broad ground rules. Venus – Pluto can manifest through the entire spectrum of aspectual contacts but as ever its urgency can be determined by gauging all the many factors that are the framework for understanding and insight. Consider the power and weighting of the planets themselves, the placements by house and sign, the aspect type and orb and so forth. Venus in Capricorn square Pluto in Libra will manifest very much differently from Venus in Cancer making the same aspect."

[shortened overly long quote against forum rules - Moderator]

**oops, sorry!

Last edited:

Baha

I just recently discovered the effects of Pluto/Venus aspects. Yeah, powerful indeed. One of my daughters has Pluto sq Venus and another has Pluto conjunct Venus so I'm starting to pay a lot more attention to this aspect as well. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in their lives.

If you get a chance, follow the link I placed above. It's a good article.

I just recently discovered the effects of Pluto/Venus aspects. Yeah, powerful indeed. One of my daughters has Pluto sq Venus and another has Pluto conjunct Venus so I'm starting to pay a lot more attention to this aspect as well. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in their lives.

That link was a good read. I have yet to be in a relationship so I have yet to really fully see the effects of a natal Venus-Pluto aspect. It has also not really been a desire of mine to focus all my energies on being attractive. However, despite the lack of opportunity, I do feel I have an overly sexual nature and an emotional intensity that I have been surpressing. I also identify with being detached, I find it easy to do.
5th house Venus in Cancer trine 8th house Pluto in Scorpio.

Claire19

For you it affects your work and career for sure. Pluto can mean the masses and influencing them. Corporations and syndicates.

Venus in Pisces can mean photography and film in general. THe wine industry and seafood or dealing with chemicals, oil and such like industries are favoured.

Claire19

That link was a good read. I have yet to be in a relationship so I have yet to really fully see the effects of a natal Venus-Pluto aspect. It has also not really been a desire of mine to focus all my energies on being attractive. However, despite the lack of opportunity, I do feel I have an overly sexual nature and an emotional intensity that I have been surpressing. I also identify with being detached, I find it easy to do.
5th house Venus in Cancer trine 8th house Pluto in Scorpio.
You may well find that all your love and intensity can be focused on any child you may have also.

However this placement is very sensual and sexual and would afford romantic affairs I would say. Without the whole chart we cannot see the whole picture.

The repression and detachment may be coming from your Moon or other planets.

Claire19

It is powerful but often rather hidden or unconscious. Pluto can be subtle and insidious. The conjunction usually works better than a square which is inner conflict. However without the natal charts cant say more.

Claire19

I have Venus(7th house) sextile Pluto(8th house). Those who I've had close relationships with have Venus trine Pluto. I think it involves a Plutonian type of dedication and love, I use to brush off my sextile as if it was just some generational aspect, but I've been giving it more credit lately.
Usually not possible to have a sextile from the 7th to the 8th unless you have a very unbalanced house system...the orbs are no more than 4 degrees with a sextile. I have the sextile and I think it tends to work well and doesnt need your attention as a square or opposition would. Things just flow easily there.....in the houses affected.