Queens Park Rangers vs Aston Villa

EhabAtari

BNHkQU8.gif

Match Details :

Match : Queen Park Rangers vs Aston Villa
Date : 27/10/2014
Time : 8:00 PM

Analysis:

As John Frawley stated we have to look into MC/IC and use Color method in that case. We've tried before and some time it works and some times it's not. Usually, CAP/CAN is so dangerous chart to predict and bit. Instead , I am going to use FAV method since no game will be played in the same time.

Queen Park Rangers:
ASC => Cancer => Moon/Jupiter
MC => PIS => Jupiter

Aston Villa
DSC => CAP => Saturn
IC => Virgo => Mercury

Analysis:

Let's see what we have for ASC :

1. Moon final aspect is to trine P.O.F (3.5) degrees.

(Past aspect based on AstroWin : SEXTILE MERCURY then TRINE JUPITER)

Let's see what we have for DSC :

1. AMoon is so near from DC (less than 1 degree).
2. Lord#7 to square P.O.F.

I am expecting Aston Villa to win this game , results could be 2/1 (1 goal different). However , CAP/CAN is so dangerous to bit, let's see how things will go tonight.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

Last edited:

EhabAtari

I think you stated that before , when you have CAP/CAN you need to use color method and the color should be picked color based on MC/IC , correct me if I am wrong :)

Ehab Atari

Cap

Frawley never mentioned color method in his book. I think you are relying too much on Frawley. His book was published 10 years ago and as much as it is excellent introductory book and pioneer work in the field I am sure even Frawley himself has changed some of his views during the past decade and after couple of thousands charts more analyzed. For instance, his statement that astrology doesn't "work" for ordinary league games is just nonsense - astrology either "work" all the time or doesn't "work" at all.

fensi88

I think you stated that before , when you have CAP/CAN you need to use color method and the color should be picked color based on MC/IC , correct me if I am wrong :)

Ehab Atari

I got to conclusion that colors are beter asign by signs on ASC/DSC and result by rulers Sa for one team and dispositor of the Moon for another. But if Moon is in Cap then according to Frawley use rulers of 10 for ASC team and 4 for DSC team, but I have most errors in that cases...