Rough Marriage

-Joe

Hi guys. I'm making this post here to receive some help. I fully know that I may not have much to give, since I'm not well versed in astrology... and I may be here for selfish reasons and advice... but I greatly appreciate any contribution.

I'm currently in a marriage where I love my wife, and she loves me, but there is so much turmoil. There are many times where I think it may be better to give up and start new. She feels frustrated because she tells me I don't give much back in the relationship and I'm cold, and I feel frustrated because she over reacts to almost anything, and there are even times where she can be physically abusive. Our fights can get so out of control, because she won't let me walk into another room to think things through, and physically blocks the doorway and barrages me with emotionally charged criticisms. That causes me to blow up and say hurtful things that I'd normally never say. I want us to work, but am I better off ending this? The few times where we get along, the relationship is great. I love her caring nature and her wholesomeness.

I attached my chart and hers. I'm not sure of her exact birth time, so you may not get her full picture.

Thanks very much, anything is appreciated.

Attachments

• Joe Chart.png
    Joe Chart.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Leny Chart.png
    Leny Chart.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 32

ellie04

When you said she accused you of being cold I thought you must have an air Moon and you do. Not only that, you have a whole stellium in Aqua! She has Cancer Sun/Mercury so it's no wonder she feels that way.

It'll be good if you can get her ToB and post your Composite chart which will show the themes in your r/s.

-Joe

Hello there, much appreciation for your comment. Unfortunately, she was born in the Philippines, and the birth certificate doesn't have a time of birth. I'll ask her when I get the chance. She just took a trip back to the Philippines for a month, I'll ask her in a couple days after she settles down after the flight. Maybe her mother knows.

I don't know what a stellium is as I'm still learning about astrology, all I know is that I've always been different in how I express myself. I feel I have a hard time showing affection even though I do love her.

ellie04

3 or more planets conjunct make a stellium. You have Sun/Moon/Venus/Asc in Aquarius (stellium) so your Aqua energy is very strong. They're all hidden in the 12H together with Mercury that's why you find it hard to express yourself. You may often even feel confused what you think, how you feel, what you wanna do... all that being in Aqua may have caused you to become "spaced out" with your wife reading it as detachment.

You actually don't have a cold Moon despite being in Aqua...it makes aspects to Venus/Jupiter/Pluto/Mars but being in 12H makes it hard for you to show your emotions and the square to Pluto shows you hide your feelings because you don't trust people easily. I'm guessing you may not feel comfortable telling your wife how you really feel?