Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Closed Thread
Unread 09-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Banned

Re: Finally figured out the Scorpio worship in modern astrology.

OSA,

You make it seem as if the sign is incapable of destroying the lives of others, this is where I disagree. I think that part of the sign is unrecognized.

Unread 09-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Banned

On my cell right now so lunch break at work, will get to this later tonight.
Unread 09-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
See thatís the issue with personal experience and even then Iíd love to see how Leoís you know react if you harass their loved ones and try to ruin their lives, go on, I dare you since you called an entire sign soft.
Nowhere in Witchyone's post does it say Leos are soft. And you are breaking the rules against attacking. I deleted the attacking comments in your post.

Back on topic, attack free,
Osamenor
Unread 09-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
OSA,

You make it seem as if the sign is incapable of destroying the lives of others, this is where I disagree. I think that part of the sign is unrecognized.
I never said Leo was incapable of destroying the lives of others.

Anyone could destroy the lives of others if they chose to. How they would do it, and what would motivate them to do it, would correlate with their natal chart, but it's not as simple as which sign their sun is in or which sign(s) are emphasized.

But destroying the lives of others is irrelevant if we're talking about the archetypal characteristics of a sign.
Unread 09-11-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
See that’s the issue with personal experience and even then I’d love to see how Leo’s you know react if you harass their loved ones and try to ruin their lives, go on, I dare you since you called an entire sign soft.

Better yet, use common sense. Fixed fire sign, ruled by excessive pride and domicile in sun. Go ahead and tell your readers it’s a great idea to step on that signs toes....

[Deleted attacking comments. - Moderator]
I didn't call an entire sign "soft." I said they were good people. In other words, I complimented them. Being a good person is a good thing. [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 09-12-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Unread 09-18-2018, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
I never said Leo was incapable of destroying the lives of others.

Anyone could destroy the lives of others if they chose to. How they would do it, and what would motivate them to do it, would correlate with their natal chart, but it's not as simple as which sign their sun is in or which sign(s) are emphasized.

But destroying the lives of others is irrelevant if we're talking about the archetypal characteristics of a sign.
See there is my issue Osa.

The image that a Leo is just some phuk who will yell at you like a spoiled brat, it is a garbage portrayal. Yet some emotionally unstable water sign hungry for power is supposed to be the schemer of the zodiac? I don't think so, that's for Capricorns because they are actually good at it.
Unread 09-18-2018, 03:19 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
The image that a Leo is just some phuk who will yell at you like a spoiled brat, it is a garbage portrayal. Yet some emotionally unstable water sign hungry for power is supposed to be the schemer of the zodiac?
Who said those things?

It wasn't anyone who's posted in this thread. Except you.
Unread 09-20-2018, 03:07 AM
Banned

What you have to understand is that the lesser signs seem to think scorpios are special and put it on a pedastal, meaning anything lower than scorpio is a lesser sign, anything after scorpios tend to see scorpios as they are.

Scorpios love telling people that they are the strongest sign, you have to understand, why are they so obssessed with power and being strong? Would someone powerful and strong be obsessed with stregnth? It's because they come from a place of weakness and cowardice, they hide in the shadows so you can't see how weak they really are. They don't like being exposed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Syrus For This Useful Post:
AstroAssist (09-21-2018)
Unread 09-21-2018, 01:19 AM
Banned

Syrus,

You speak some extremely wise words, I was frustrated that so many sites I ran through were praising this overrated power-hungry insecure excuse of a sign. If I have to hear how Mars in Scorpio is "formidable" one more time I am going to call out the nonsense astrologer who said that, main one being the lunatic over at My Christian Psychic.

It seems like the achilles heel of Scorpios or Scorpio heavy charts as I have been saying all throughout my threads is exposure. They love to keep the fight in the dark and have full control over people without an audience, that is why it is such a secretive sign.

I think of the recent rap beef involving Drake and Pusha T, as soon as Pusha T shed some light on Drake being a deadbeat dad, Drake was too scared to respond. Same with politics when Scorpio politicians are defeated time and time again against aggressive opponents that air their dirty laundry out in public.

They hold power by being secretive and scaring the victim into thinking that they are trapped but I think this is part of the reason why Geminis almost always wreck the daylights out of Scorpios, they are the messengers. It is like the news media coming down on a corrupt politician and then you see the downfall happen.

Scorpios are used to being in a totalitarian environment where they are dictator but as soon as things level out and they have to face the press, they crumble hard under pressure.

I cannot wait until someone actually sheds some light on the heavy Scorpio bias in Astrology, it just has to be done. [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 09-21-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Unread 09-21-2018, 01:09 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Scorpio bash fest

All,

This thread has devolved into a Scorpio bash fest so I have closed it. As a reminder EVERYONE has the sign Scorpio somewhere in their chart. And, if you're a modern astrologer and use Pluto, in modern astrology Pluto rules Pluto, so EVERYONE has Scorpio-influencer Pluto somewhere in their chart.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Tags
astrology, figured, finally, modern, scorpio, worship