What's Your Favorite/Least Fav. Aspects in Natal

Jaded

Premium Member
Of course I HATE to see Neptune on an angle (identity crises) and Pluto square any personal planet.
BUT.....my LEAST favorite is Mars square Venus. This is SO far reaching and everlasting in the native's life....and also is NOT obvious so it's often a "silent destroyer". Others in the person's life don't know "what the He__" is wrong with him/her....and it's never so obviously destructive as let's say Uranus square Venus....Or Pluto square Moon.
But....it is really sucky. S u c k y.
LIN

I know the chart of a female whose Venus is square pretty much every thing except moon and sun. It's a bad case in the romance department that's for sure. Self pity is also a theme.

theV

The aspects are traits that we hate or like,usually they are the legacy of our environment.

My favorite aspect in my chart has to be my jupiter conjunct the moon trine the asc.
my least favorite aspect neptune square mars.

Jaded

Premium Member
The aspects are traits that we hate or like,usually they are the legacy of our environment.

My favorite aspect in my chart has to be my jupiter conjunct the moon trine the asc.

For the sake of my knowledge... Why may I ask?

theV

For the sake of my knowledge... Why may I ask?

Moon=the crowd,and the people,emotions,health Jupiter=Expansion,luck,everything that is beneficial and good. It gives you a good reputation which benefits you a lot. moon/jupiter is a beacon of hope that people look up to.People entrust you,and like being close to you. Jupiter trine Asc is also helped being social and approachable.People appreciate your goodness and that make me feel happy

ravenscall

My favourite aspect is my Sun conjunct Uranus because even though it makes me feel like an outsider it makes me independent and unique and unable/unwilling to go with the crowd or with societal/family expectations. (No one actually expects anything from me though, what I'm saying is, I will never just adhere to what has been. And I cannot even if I tried to, because I'm too different to even pretend to fit in) Least favourite, obviously is Mars opposite Saturn. Very hard for me to get up and get going and when I do I encounter obstacles and I have delays because I don't know what I want to do. (that is probably more Saturn and Mars square Midheaven which are the other two aspects I hate in my natal) Oh and Saturn opposite Ascendant. All those aspects block me from expressing myself.

Last edited:

Zeo

If I may ask, what exactly make Mars square Neptune your least favorite aspect? Mainly because I have Mars square Neptune (Mars in Aries square my Neptune in Capricorn), haha!

Don't be afraid to be honest though, I am really curious on it.

Pokerlulz

With regards to my own chart (I'm not experienced enough to critique about others' :eek:), I love my Mercury + Mars trine both Uranus and Neptune.

I credit these 4 aspects for making me a creative and imaginative person who is just a little bit eccentric at times. Their energies really help in my pursuit of the arts, be it in writing, music or drawing. Definitely a lifesaver for a very heavy Earth dominated chart (even though these 4 planets are all in Earth signs :lol:).

On the other hand I wish I could exchange my Moon square Uranus for something else :pinched:

Jaded

Premium Member
With regards to my own chart (I'm not experienced enough to critique about others' :eek:), I love my Mercury + Mars trine both Uranus and Neptune.

I credit these 4 aspects for making me a creative and imaginative person who is just a little bit eccentric at times. Their energies really help in my pursuit of the arts, be it in writing, music or drawing. Definitely a lifesaver for a very heavy Earth dominated chart (even though these 4 planets are all in Earth signs :lol:).

On the other hand I wish I could exchange my Moon square Uranus for something else :pinched:

I have a Leo/Moon/8th square Scorpio/29Mars/11th

I can be a bitter ***** if crossed lmao :whistling:

Blaze

Account Closed
My T-square is the worst aspect in my natal chart. Mars in it's Domicile as the focal point for an opposition between Saturn in it's domicile and Jupiter in it's exalted position just s.u.c.k.s. At the very least, solving the T-square was sorta easy. Just had to look toward Venus.

Jaded

Premium Member
My T-square is the worst aspect in my natal chart. Mars in it's Domicile as the focal point for an opposition between Saturn in it's domicile and Jupiter in it's exalted position just s.u.c.k.s. At the very least, solving the T-square was sorta easy. Just had to look toward Venus.

I see your a fellow Leo moon :wink:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Yeah, Pluto in Sco aspecting personal planets can be quite the force when something sets it off. Not necessarily a bad thing though :)

On natal charts, my two faves have to be the moon sign and ascendant, they add further detail to ones' character, personality and individualism. Mercury in Pisces is linked to above-average intelligence and academic gifts or talents. And Uranus in Scorpio, esp. square the Sun (either Leo or Aquarius) will make someone quite powerful in spirit or mystic-spiritual.
I don't know anyone with Sun sq Uranus but know someone with the conjunction and they are definitely very unique overall. The person to go to if you need a fresh perspective on anything.

Jaded

Premium Member

How does it suck? What issues or challenges does it cause for you if I may be so bold as to ask :biggrin:

Blaze

Account Closed
@Jaded- I can't quote you for some reason...weird. Good to see another Lion heart sister though!

Problems the T-square caused...hmm. I'm not the sharing type when it comes to personal blah blah, but I can say something about the T-square.

My T-square is a pretty strange one. It's formed by three planets that are really strong yet two of them are pretty weak, I think. Mars is in the 12th house and Jupiter is underneath Saturn who rules my chart.

Anyway, Any T-square is like a broken chair within the native. As you can imagine, a broken chair is hard to sit on and causes the native problems. The modality of the T-Square determines it's severity. In my case, it's a Cardinal Square meaning Action. The "worst" T-squares seem to be those of a Fixed nature while Mutable ones are a bit easier. To solve a T-square one would have to look toward the house in which the "broken leg" should be. In my case that is Libra but nobodies home. Since no one is home, I looked for the lord of the 6th which is Venus in the first. Looking at Venus's aspects, I should be able to figure out this T-square issue, but I haven't. :p

As for what it's done....Well, my own T-Square caused me to often take the wrong type of action in life which left me feeling stuck. I made a thread on it somewhere, but basically I was constantly taking the wrong course of action in life. More than that I won't say. Never was good at personal Blah blah.

I think I've rambled enough now....

Am I wrong in my way of looking at this T-square? Would love to hear some other views on T-squares. Is there anyone on here with a T-square of their own?