Chart reading please ?

AnnaLFC

Hi everyone,

I have attempted to read my chart on my own. I think I've understood it fully, however the look of someone else would help me to have an objective view about myself.

A placement puzzles me, Scorpio Sun in the 8th house. Does that mean that my Scorpio side will be powerful later ?

And does anyone know some things about minor aspects ?

Thanks !

Attachments

• Birth Chart.gif
    Birth Chart.gif
    56.7 KB · Views: 48

muchacho

Hi everyone,

I have attempted to read my chart on my own. I think I've understood it fully, however the look of someone else would help me to have an objective view about myself.

A placement puzzles me, Scorpio Sun in the 8th house. Does that mean that my Scorpio side will be powerful later ?

And does anyone know some things about minor aspects ?

Thanks !
If you use whole sign Houses, then your Sun is in Scorpio in the 9th. Does that sound less puzzling to you? :tongue:

kimbermoon

With Sun in the 8th H, you can expect to be challenged by some very intense and dramatic occurrences in your life. Such themes will be about strengthening your emotional stamina and will to survive; it is about the ability to adapt and transform yourself by shoring up your psychological foundations. This is the house where major complexes, phobias and fears can arise and need to be purged from the psyche, in order to become balanced and whole again after adversity. Scorpio Sun needs to learn how to properly manage issues of power and control, as well as to gain emotional mastery and management as well.

Many of your experiences will feel like they are very much beyond your personal control, with the Sun in t-square with both Uranus and Saturn. This placement can be very challenging indeed; however as I have found it will also lead to some profound understandings about the nature of life and death, and also about the cycles of life and the psychological effects of crisis. As such you are apt to be drawn into activities such as psychology, psychiatry, social work or perhaps occult studies.

AnnaLFC

With Sun in the 8th H, you can expect to be challenged by some very intense and dramatic occurrences in your life. Such themes will be about strengthening your emotional stamina and will to survive; it is about the ability to adapt and transform yourself by shoring up your psychological foundations. This is the house where major complexes, phobias and fears can arise and need to be purged from the psyche, in order to become balanced and whole again after adversity. Scorpio Sun needs to learn how to properly manage issues of power and control, as well as to gain emotional mastery and management as well.

Many of your experiences will feel like they are very much beyond your personal control, with the Sun in t-square with both Uranus and Saturn. This placement can be very challenging indeed; however as I have found it will also lead to some profound understandings about the nature of life and death, and also about the cycles of life and the psychological effects of crisis. As such you are apt to be drawn into activities such as psychology, psychiatry, social work or perhaps occult studies.

Wow, it's really complete. I haven't lived any dramatic experiences yet, but I know I'm too sensitive and tend to overdramatize things.

About my T-square, what you said is true, I'm really interested in psychology.

Thank you for your analysis !

AnnaLFC

Woah, you have 4 intercepted signs :surprised: Have you read about those?

I have 2 intercepted signs (Aries in the 1st house and Libra in the 7th house), and 2 duplicated signs (3rd and 4th house in Gemini and 9th and 10th house in Sagittarius). I read about it and know why I have problems with self-assertion, action and relationships. Thank you for reminding me this !

haidee

I have 2 intercepted signs (Aries in the 1st house and Libra in the 7th house), and 2 duplicated signs (3rd and 4th house in Gemini and 9th and 10th house in Sagittarius). I read about it and know why I have problems with self-assertion, action and relationships. Thank you for reminding me this !

Woops, sorry. :) Sometimes I mistake duplicated signs for intercepted signs.

Terrabella

I think your sun in the 8 th indicates a very deep fascination with psychology or astrology or metaphysical, I also notice your saturn in the 2 nd house so are you will have lessons in the financial , possessions, material worth part of your life. I know you're really young so many of these things will intensify as your grow older.. You may be a very frugal person or keen to saving each penny. Your second and 8th houses were the first things that stuck out to me... Regarding your sensitivity that is a typical scorpio trait, try not to be too defensive about things

Osamenor

Staff member
Wow, it's really complete. I haven't lived any dramatic experiences yet, but I know I'm too sensitive and tend to overdramatize things.

I don't think kimbermoon meant dramatic in the sense of emotional drama, being a drama queen, but dramatic in the sense of the event itself being powerful, life changing, and profound. I'm an eighth house sun, too (only I'm a Leo instead of a Scorpio) and I find my life experiences to include plenty of that. But not much interpersonal, drama queen-type drama, I tend to avoid that.

Your sensitivity is obvious in your chart. Pisces rising and a water sign sun make for a very sensitive person, and very obviously so. Pisces is the most sensitive sign of the zodiac. All the water signs are sensitive, but in Pisces, the ultimate water sign, the sensitivity is greatly magnified, and when it's your rising sign, you wear your sensitivity on your sleeve. However, modern society favors lack of sensitivity.

Your perceptions are not wrong, although you've probably been led to believe that they are ("you're too sensitive"). Less sensitive people have the luxury of believing that their level of sensitivity is right, because society tells them so, and they get to define more sensitive people, like you, as too sensitive.

Last edited:

AnnaLFC

I do't think kimbermoon meant dramatic in the sense of emotional drama, being a drama queen, but dramatic in the sense of the event itself being powerful, life changing, and profound. I'm an eighth house sun, too (only I'm a Leo instead of a Scorpio) and I find my life experiences to include plenty of that. But not much interpersonal, drama queen-type drama, I tend to avoid that.

Your sensitivity is obvious in your chart. Pisces rising and a water sign sun make for a very sensitive person, and very obviously so. Pisces is the most sensitive sign of the zodiac. All the water signs are sensitive, but in Pisces, the ultimate water sign, the sensitivity is greatly magnified, and when it's your rising sign, you wear your sensitivity on your sleeve. However, modern society favors lack of sensitivity.

Your perceptions are not wrong, although you've probably been led to believe that they are ("you're too sensitive"). Less sensitive people have the luxury of believing that their level of sensitivity is right, because society tells them so, and they get to define more sensitive people, like you, as too sensitive.

Ah I understand now. Well, I don't remember of having lived such events. Maybe in the future...

I know I'm very sensitive, since my childhood. I relate with your words, I always think that my perceptions are wrong because I'm ashamed to share them, I fear of not being understood.

Thank you for your message :biggrin:

AnnaLFC

I think your sun in the 8 th indicates a very deep fascination with psychology or astrology or metaphysical, I also notice your saturn in the 2 nd house so are you will have lessons in the financial , possessions, material worth part of your life. I know you're really young so many of these things will intensify as your grow older.. You may be a very frugal person or keen to saving each penny. Your second and 8th houses were the first things that stuck out to me... Regarding your sensitivity that is a typical scorpio trait, try not to be too defensive about things

All of what you said is true. I'm fascinated with psychology and astrology. And I'm the kind of person who always fears not to have enough money...

"try not to be too defensive about things" You're right :/

Thank you for your message !

muchacho

Not really, I don't relate to Sun in 9th House :/
Well, it doesn't change anything fundamentally because your Sun is in Scorpio. If your Sun is then in the 9th or the 8th, won't change the fact that your basic orientation and direction in life and core identity is Scorpio. Sun in the 8th would just amplify the Scorpio traits and give you a more inward focus while Sun in the 9th would soften the Scorpio traits and give you a more outward focus. But it's going to be Scorpio either way, just a different flavor and focus. The Scorpio/8th House interests will be there either way.

AnnaLFC

Well, it doesn't change anything fundamentally because your Sun is in Scorpio. If your Sun is then in the 9th or the 8th, won't change the fact that your basic orientation and direction in life and core identity is Scorpio. Sun in the 8th would just amplify the Scorpio traits and give you a more inward focus while Sun in the 9th would soften the Scorpio traits and give you a more outward focus. But it's going to be Scorpio either way, just a different flavor and focus. The Scorpio/8th House interests will be there either way.

Ah okay...Well, I will see that when I grow up. Thank you !