Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Andrea_

Ooo, i laughed so much at this :joyful: Not only I have Venus conjunct Uranus, but i have 2 whole stelliums conjucting Uranus in the 1st House across two signs! :lol:

It's like a train: Asc conj Mars conj Mercury conj Juno 1st House Cappy. Mercury conjunct Neptune and Uranus; between Mars and Uranus there are 10 degrees or such, however this might also be called a stellium. Then Neptune conjunct Uranus (in cappy) conjunct Venus conjunct Moon (in Aquarius). This one is much tighter.

Furthermore, because my natal chart is pretty tight, i do not have any squares, oppositions, or contra-parallels between asc/mc/planets, and the majority of my important midpoints are occupied. I am not one-sided and my mind doesn't only go one way at all as some peeps say about stelliums, but i can be very concentrated and serious and i like to research a lot. My mind is ever curious about anything that moves and spins. Then again i have an out of bonds mercury that i found a blessing until now (really, i can't seem to fit into "a box", or like it in the first place) I can be idealistic and this extends to my relationships: i realize i ask a lot from myself and possibly from the other one, so i don't go into any kind relationships because i would dislike myself if i hurt or broken someone with my sometimes very direct nature and rythm, no matter how much i feel like i want to have someone by my side at one point. And winning my own respect (for myself...) was already hard enough... even if i get approached by a lot of people generally and i make deep friendships, in the relationship sector i am... picky, and also quite sensible, no matter how hard my outer shell gets, but they say that when you stop denying your weak points they become your strength :sideways:
I had to learn to establish my boundaries anyways, and i often isolated myself when things got out of hand because of how annoying or draining i found people at one point. I had to learn to see them in a more... understanding light to come to give the respect i also wanted to receive, and the spiritual teachings and such actually did help me on a personal level regardless of how science fiction a big majority thinks these sound. The path society points while trying to use their "rational minds" can be a big illusion

Now to answer the Qs:

1. No, not really. This might be because I am a heavy cappy with saturn-neptune mutual reception final dispositorship (except for my Saggitarius jupiter in hayz. This buddy's the only one getting away from it). I also have Pluto from the 10th/11th (scorp-sagg) cusp house sextiling my neptune-uranus-venus-moon stellium

2. YES T_T. It's like an unwritten rule to meet someone who seems cool and we want to be together but we're from different countries or one of us has to go away shortly. I think this is why i'm studying foreign languages and cultures, hmm : )) although i took this decision before i started delving into astrology for a change

3. Yes, i do know and am friends with quite some unconventional folks but still try to maintain the integrity appearance for the sake of it and "how it should be". I don't come from the most open-minded country to new ideas and such at all so i had to make some compromises xD

4. Yes, i won't accept anyone into my life but if i like someone, i will give it away after a while maybe and try not letting it burn. If there is something i don't like that's superficiality and "going from flower to flower"

5. Hmm, no, but i usually don't feel the need to be in the center of attention in this way

6. Yes, but not before talking or seeing that the relationship is actually not working anymore

7. I need both someone i can be with a lot and who understand that sometimes i will need the time by myself. But then again, i have this 12th House Sun and need to re-establish my boundaries >.> Nature/animals/physical activity/drawing/painting/pursuing other hobbies will of course help a lot, and the best part is that they are doable with a 2nd one haha

8. pretty much

9. i don't mind this that much, even controlling people can change if you don't give them reasons to act this way, albeit yes, i prefer someone who isn't sticky, which is different from a loving personality

10. No and no. Talking directly is the best way, although i wouldn't mind if we first met over internet and noticed and befriended each other because of similar hobbies or because we can talk a lot and easier and co but that's different from your original question

11. Affectionate no, exaggeratedly affectionate yes.

12. No, but i can be independent myself and i like not having to depend on someone's affection or approval at this stage of my life ^^ I'm not even 20 lol

Last edited:

ashriia

I have venus in gemini inconjunct uranus in scorpio. Uranus is also conjunct vertex and juno is in aquarius! So lets see...lol.:whistling:

1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?

No. The people that I've loved have been too unstable for boredom to ever set in.

2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?

Yes. I've only had relationships that began via online dating. And we never ever, ever live in the same state. Also I've fallen in love with people who were into me, then not into me once I gave them a chance!

3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?

Yes. But I don't do open relationships. not for me.

4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?

I usually think it's cute, flattering. But alot of the people who have pursued me I've had zero romantic interest in. So i make myself scarce, until they give up and go away.

5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?

This isn't so much of an issue. I meet people who are independent, usually.

6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?

I'm a bit of a natural flirt, in an understated way. I never overtly flirt with someone when a relationship gets to a boring stage. I'm not into hurting people I care about. I don't mind demanding partners. Seems like they are all demanding anyway.

7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?

Yes, Yes. YES. makes for a perfect relationship.

8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?

not really. I can live with them or without them now. Thanks to pluto crossing over my descendant. I used to have difficulty living without, now I'm just like go if you want to go, my world won't collapse.

9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?

No, I actually like all the above with the exception of 'controlling', and I like a little jealousy for good measure. makes me feel loved.

10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?

I prefer the phone actually. I like hearing someone's voice. I do screen all my calls though :bandit:

11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?

No, I love it. Super into hugging, hand holding, kissing, whenever, where ever.

12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

I don't prefer to remain single. I'd like to be partnered. But I'm fine on my own, its comfortable. I don't care about marriage. And I prefer living separately, we each have our own places. I need my sacred space. And I'm not into picking up after someone else. Just can't stand it. My lasting soulmate in life, up to this point, has been my cat. Whom I love to bits. If I had a large condo, I'd probably fill it up with rabbits, gerbils and cats :love: :love:

junoisuppose

Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

If you dont have this aspect, but you dated or date someone who has them:
How do you feel with them?

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.

Hahaha 1-12 yes, yes, yes & yes :biggrin:

I have venus in leo square uranus in scorpio, I have saturn conjunct venus so that complicates things a bit, but this is undeniably true.

I have never been married, nor sustained a stable relationship, never lived with someone (the idea fills me with horror to be honest) and like my space and alone time. Definitely feel 'stalked' by other people's needs and have trouble making room for my own needs and other people's needs at the same time. I actually prefer long-distance internet romances where most of the day is my own. I also have venus trine neptune so that may play a part. Venus sextile pluto too.

Another thing I've heard about venus-uranus is that they can end relationships suddenly or have on-off relationships and like to be friends when the relationship ends which can be hurtful to others who are not venus-uranus types because they think it devalues the relationship & they were much more than just friends, whereas venus-uranus thinks "I liked you when we were in a relationship & I still like you so therefore why wouldn't we be friends?". The other person is thinking "If you like me why aren't we together?" but venus-uranus is all "Nooo, that's too much attachment, too much commitment. I like you at arm's length, when I want to see you - sporadically."

My birth chart is similar to Benedict Cumberbatch's so he has this aspect too. I don't know him personally but the characters he is famous for playing do seem to embody venus-uranus and venus-saturn, so perhaps we can see a little bit of how it works there.

comdoc

I was born with Venus and Uranus in Gemini, 13 degrees apart. Natal Venus sextiles Mercury, Saturn and Pluto, and trines Neptune. Answers below.
Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

1. Get bored quickly of the one you love? NO.
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?) YES.
3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships? ABSOLUTELY.
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away? NO. I positively love beautiful girls.
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need? NO.
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding? NO.
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone? NO.
8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her? NO.
9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people? YES.
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one? NOT.
11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public? LOVE THEM!
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms? NOPE, the contrary. But have been in multiple unconventional marriages.

How do you feel with them? LOVE strange girls! :biggrin:

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.

ashriia

Another thing I've heard about venus-uranus is that they can end relationships suddenly or have on-off relationships and like to be friends when the relationship ends which can be hurtful to others who are not venus-uranus types because they think it devalues the relationship & they were much more than just friends, whereas venus-uranus thinks "I liked you when we were in a relationship & I still like you so therefore why wouldn't we be friends?". The other person is thinking "If you like me why aren't we together?" but venus-uranus is all "Nooo, that's too much attachment, too much commitment. I like you at arm's length, when I want to see you - sporadically."

The abrupt changes in relationships are definitely true for venus/uranus hard aspects.

I think the default thinking with this aspect is we can still be friends after the relationship, friends sounds like something that can work. the native with this aspect would be able to work with this. since I think the majority of relationships tend to be more friendly in nature than super sexy.. but....

I think the whole "lesson" with this aspect is learning how to let go, adapt to sudden changes in relationships -in some respect at the drop of hat. Which makes sense if partners come in and out of one's life. Perhaps the chart shows too much of a possessive nature with regard to people, or in a past life there was an inability to let go of people. With this aspect there is no choice in the matter. People will come and go, IMO. adapting is the only way to proceed, don't be friends, adapt, move on. it seems to say.

just my 2to3 cents on the matter :wink:
interested to hear anyone else's opinions on this.

Horus

I was born with Venus and Uranus in Gemini, 13 degrees apart. Natal Venus sextiles Mercury, Saturn and Pluto, and trines Neptune. Answers below.

Are you a Cancer, or a Taurus?

Obviously one's Sun and Moon will have an overarching influence which can mitigate (or on the flipside, exaggerate) some of the more typical facets of a Uranian Venus. And a Venus or Moon trine Saturn can help restore some stability as well...

Horus

No, Aries Sun, Leo rising. So Uranus co-rules my 7th House.

..so co-ruled along with Saturn which is sextiling Venus. Very interesting, and verry good because that offers the capability for commitment and some stability, some level of self-control that many with hard Uranian aspects wish they had!

comdoc

Yes, good insights, Horus. I appreciate partners with the variety and interest of Uranus, but also seek the stability, commitment, and loyalty of some Saturn aspects. My fave lifemate candidate is much younger, and has Aquarius Saturn in her 7th House.

..so co-ruled along with Saturn which is sextiling Venus. Very interesting, and very good because that offers the capability for commitment and some stability, some level of self-control that many with hard Uranian aspects wish they had!

abenig

I have Moon and Venus Conjunct in Cancer, in the 9th house Squared my Uranus in Libra in the 12th house.

I'm a Leo female, Libra Rising and Mars in Sagittarius.

I love people, but can't stand relationships and it's expectations.

Im warm like a Cancer if I like you, but need my freedom like an Aquarius. I can't stand going to bed or waking up with anyone, I need my space.

I'm had to admit, I can't do relationships. I like going out and a bit if fun, but the emotional end I can not fo, nor like to do.

I care, but I erratically show it and I need more space and alone time than I need a close relationship.

ivandwight

i have my venus in aries at 28 degrees near the 29. it is just close to the taurus 12th cusp. in that sense my venus is placed in the 11th house, and it is making a square to my uranus at the fist 2 degrees of aquarius in my 9th house. though the signs which can make the square are those fixed (taurus and aquarius) or the cardinals (aries and capricorn) the square is taken into account because the two planets involved (venus and uranus) are in late and initial degress respectively.

well i do feel this aspect so bad, just talking about my aries venus i've experienced that love at first sight too many times and it makes uneasy and feeling as a foolish person led by the impulsiveness (aries). on the other hand when it comes to demonstrate my feelings to that loved one, i make sure my desplay of affection leave that unique footprint on that person. i like to join those ones who have a well defined plan with their life plus that one of a kind style for getting their stuff done (aquarius). in other words, i like kinky, strong in temperament, independent, smart, one girl who can keep it fresh as the first encounter. even the spicy part cannot be avoided in all the possible features i could have mentioned on here.

this is aspect is kinda hard to manage cuz the energies involved being in discord makes one feel sick lotta times, that aries impulsiveness makes you de things you then may regret. combined with the uranian energy of aquarius creates that rebellious part in your personality so it is almost impossible for one to undergo to the orders and demands of other people.

even this is a piece of the bunch of things you can find in this aspect, i think it is the intro for discussion of this aspect to expand its multiplicty of meanings.

ivandwight

I have Venus in Aries in the 12th house, square Uranus in Capricorn in the 9th house.
My Venus Square Uranus makes me intensely attracted to weird eccentric men that stand out in a room full of people. I've had many relationships due to my Venus in Aries causing me to impulsively jump into relationships, but all of those relationships have ended just as quickly as they began. Unless the man is what I have idealized in my head than I get bored super easily & feel trapped and have to abruptly end the relationship. I refuse to stay tied down in something with someone I'm not 100% content with. I often find myself ONLY being attracted to the ones I can't have, it's actually really annoying to be honest. Also I get bored in routine relationships. I'm all for cuddling all day & night but if there isn't any adventure, intense romance & passion, or excitement on a semi-regular basis I tend to feel as if the relationship is stagnant. Also I have a lot of Pisces in me, and my Venus is in the 12th house & I have Venus Square Neptune, so love is an endless journey for me & I often get let down and disillusioned. I'm constantly searching for my one true love, but then once I'm actually in a relationship I feel tied down & like my independence has been taken away, which causes me to detach myself.
God, I must be insane to date haha. But I just need an independent, eccentric, philosophical, rebellious, and immensely romantic man & then I'll be content!

hi there, i thought i just feel exactly as you described aboved and i have had lotta relationships which end without even started. i feel i am controlled by my instincts and i just try to hold back but that aries energy makes me do things with no forethought. well you are not the only one feeling attracted to those ones you cannot have, in my case, i find it more exciting to make a pass at a woman who is compromised rather than one that is alone and single waiting to be owned.

i am a pisces with my mars conjunct the sun a very close conjunction in the same degree, 14. that mars cazimi in pisces makes me so sensible and sometimes i hate it, cuz that influence of mars there give that romantic nature, idealist as hell and in love with love. i have had long distance relationships too, and i know some think it is just crazy but i just dream about it like something you work on a lot of time and afterwards you both gather together just as it happens in movies. meeting after talking and video calling for long time.

i have the square with uranus in aquarius so i do like unconventional girls, and i am kinda rebellious as well, you might think i am trying to flirt but i have the same qualities you demand in a man. even i know you are i dont know where, i wont feel ashemed to admit it, you good, just see your cute. heheehe here we go....

ivandwight

Venus conjunct Uranus in Scorpio. It is a hard knock life. Falling in love too fast and for the wrong people. Always.

it may not be as bad as you define it, with venus in scorpio although it's in detritment you can have a great sex appeal and also being just that unsual lover cuz the conjunction is with uranus. really magnetic attracting others and sexual experimentation. on the other side of the coin, venus is also related to money so depending of the aspects the conjunction recieves your financial life can fluctuate with ups and downs. another thing to take in account is the house in which this aspect is taking place. also you should look at the rulers, ther rulers of scorpio (pluto and mars) and the ones for aquarius (sturn) -uranus is involved in the conjunction- but look if there are planets in the sign of aquarius and the aspects they make, even the signs libra and taurus, their aspects and planetary influencies. all in all, there are a lot of things to consider. another thing i have seen is that people with difficult aspects and planets in fall detritment and so on, even they have a hard time dealing with this energy, they find themselves forced to act and think how make it work more smoothly.

i hope i give you good opinion.

Venus in Pisces in 6th house square Uranus in Sagittarius in 3rd house. I have this ideal in my head where I meet the man of my dreams, and I will serve this ideal by being the best wife and mum ever. The Pisces ensures I find who I think is my ideal man every so often. Uranus in 3rd house ensures it's clear I am different from your average girl. But then my Uranus in Sagittarius pulls me away from such situations, and those ideal men have all sorts wrong with them - living 360 miles away, being a player, loving me and me not loving them, me loving them but they don't love me, and oh yeah, married (but I came to my senses before I went through with anything too physical).

duenderoja

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

I have Venus 27° Libra conjunct Uranus 3° Scorpio. Venus and Uranus are on the 2nd/3rd house cusps.

1. Yes, I do get bored quickly with a person.
2. Yes, I do fall in love with people I cannot have (too far away most of the time, I fell in love with a married man once unknowingly, and I fall in love with with people who are not into me too often).
3. Hmmm, I prefer conventional relationships.
4. Yes, why do I do this? I am perpetually hard-to-get.
5. Um, I just state what I need. And how what they are offering is not it.
6. I do not do this. Note my placements.
7. I do not need constant contact, but have found I do appreciate chatting daily via text. I can go several days without contact with no effect, but I am a much happier person with daily contact.
8. I have no problem living with my significant other, but I am a hermit.
9. I strongly dislike sticky, controlling, emotional people.
10. I prefer texting to calling for everyone.
11. I like public displays of affection.
12. I prefer a normal marriage, and although still unmarried at 35 I hope to be married with children in the future. I hope.

Last edited:

ivandwight

Venus in Pisces in 6th house square Uranus in Sagittarius in 3rd house. I have this ideal in my head where I meet the man of my dreams, and I will serve this ideal by being the best wife and mum ever. The Pisces ensures I find who I think is my ideal man every so often. Uranus in 3rd house ensures it's clear I am different from your average girl. But then my Uranus in Sagittarius pulls me away from such situations, and those ideal men have all sorts wrong with them - living 360 miles away, being a player, loving me and me not loving them, me loving them but they don't love me, and oh yeah, married (but I came to my senses before I went through with anything too physical).

Are you attracted to men who have an unsual figure of speech, writing, etc? Do you find attractive sagg ways like philosophy, openness, venturesome men, frank, etc.?

or by the contrary you feel you give unrequired love to these typos???
the thing is if you find attractiveness in saggitarian people or sth like that??

ivandwight

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

I have venus in Aries, 28 almost 29 degrees. and square to uranus in Aquarius, 2 degrees.

I guess Venus in Aries is extremely intense and impatient, i do feel that turmoil combined with that impulsiveness, and that egoistic way of Aries. Because i need to be that number one in the loved one's life. So with the square uranus and in Aquarius I need a girl who can be rebellius to get that spicy thing up.

1. Of course i get bored so quickly and more having my venus in Aries, this sign needs to take the lead and needs so much attention which makes him feel he is the king, the boss, the winner after having a fight with the lover or after conquering that precious girl the vast majority of guys were in.

2. I personlly experience all of it, falling for those women who are not into me, and sometimes it is hard to accept cuz my aries energy of venus doesnt like to lose, and even harder to accept with the discordance influence of uranus in Aqua. I fall for engaged women, long distance relationships -women too far from my country- and i get so idealistic due to that uranian energy in Aquarius i guess.

3. All the girls i am attracted to, have that unconventional vein very aquarian stuff but being so sure about them (Aries) being strong in character rather than phisycally. I make sure that one is different from the rest, and then i go after them.

4. In my case i like to be chased, but if the person becomes to clingy i get rid of them cuz i feel they want to end off my liberty, my freedom. so I get scared figurtively when this happens. I like the prasing stuff, and so on.

5. Hell yes, i get really angry when i give more than what i received and most of the times i feel i have karma with give-and-take stuff. for sure this is what happens, my south node is in Aries, so Libra North node. I ought to stop thinking just about my self and recognize the others in love and any kind of commitment or association.

6. First, i have some expectations in that person but suddenly i open my eyes and see clearly. so i go after another one cuz what i am looking for that one didnt have it. In this way, i get to the point of having too many but receiving nothing, thousands of lovers but just one solitude, loneliness.

7. One day i am with all the energy and wanting to eat the whole world but tomorrow im just pissed off and dont wanna hear, see nor talk to anyone. and thats overemphasized with my pisces mars, very passive agressive. what do you expect from it if i also have that gemini ascendant?

8. I just think livin' with tha person the only thing we'll have in common and to enjoy is the good sex 24/7.

9. I like to be loved and praised but sometimes get irritated with it, i need to feel that one but in sexual contact.

10. Of course better texting than talking on the phone, calling for me is mad boring cuz i dont feel free to speak i am not so fluent at it. plus, talking i am colder than texting.

11. i prefer all the affectionate part in private, i dont like kissing in the streets and parks or being holding each other hands... i see it so inappropiate. 100% percent better doing your thing alone.

12. Time ago I was ok and with no objection to engage in a serious and long term relationship. but, i din know about me that much, and now i feel and think when someone gets too serious about getting closer is like i cant bet free at all. anyways i have that pure feeling inside that i want to get married but that woman has to be as crazy and open as i am.

Are you attracted to men who have an unsual figure of speech, writing, etc? Do you find attractive sagg ways like philosophy, openness, venturesome men, frank, etc.?

or by the contrary you feel you give unrequired love to these typos???
the thing is if you find attractiveness in saggitarian people or sth like that??

Oh yes, definetely. talking about English, literature with my guy friends has been pretty common. I find the 'literary geek' extremely attractive. The guy I'm interested in just now has an unusual style of writing as he is into writing rap songs, and that attracts me. He has a sag Mars and I would say a sag ascendant, although that's just a guesstimate. He desires and requires personal freedom, and I want to nurture him, haha.

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

I get bored very quickly, unless there hat distance, or some sort of barrier in the way, that requires my attention. Only exception was my first love, but his intense Scorpio energy was probably the only reason it lasted 5 years, even though I wasn't excited about it.

So he only person I would say I loved back, lived in London compared to my Scotland. Certainly kept the spark for me.

Yes. I love unconventional people. And could settle into an unconventional relationship more easily, as it would give me anxiety if I felt trapped.
Yes, I like to do the chasing.
Yes, I get angry and everything they do annoys me.

No, but the 5 year rship, the guy did that to me. I'm just mostly on-commital.
I need a lot of time alone!!
Yep, I want to be attached, and have a relationship. That's why the long distance one worked well for me, because he would only stay for a few days.
Controlling people give me anxiety.
Love a good online conversation. I've been doing the online dating / penpal thing since I was a teenager.
Yeah I don't like to kiss in public. Holding hands is fine.

I've been single 4 years now. Obviously it's coming from me, although it wasn't a deliberate or conscious decision.