HELP ! Should i continue taking these medicines ?

*Ju*

i have to take these medicines but i feel so sleepy all the time and really low, this one is for 10 days and i still in my 4th day, this is distressing.
i will give a try with the interpretation, i am saturn retrograde so in adjustment with my health the mercury, i think that mars is the natural ruler for medication i am not sure and if i consider mars here then the answer is a no but i see my coruler moon is about to sextile with the lucky planet jupiter, a healer ?!

plis help me, i don't like medicines but my doctor told me to do so for my health issues, i am so down with this situation of my health, could you help me here ? thank you all.

Attachments

• should i continue taking these medicines.jpg
    should i continue taking these medicines.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 38

dr. farr

Best advice is to follow your doctor's instructions, and if in doubt, obtain a second medical opinion.

Purely astrologically, however:
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
-medicine = 10th house = Libra = Venus
Venus flows toward Saturn (and Saturn flows toward Venus by retrograde) = + testimony; additionally, Venus applies to a trine with Saturn (which will perfect)
Querent co-significator Moon, also flows toward the medicine significator Venus = + testimony
...by the method I follow, current indications would be a "yes" answer to this question.

rafaella

You are ruled by Saturn, Rx right at 10th house, house of medicine. Being debilitated Rx, this shows you to be unsure about the medication, change of mind and having not very good health. Medicine, Venus is trining Saturn, but with weak dignity. Venus is in detriment of Saturn, Saturn is in detriment of Venus, but there is a trine. This trine shows continued administration of medication to ease whatever health issue you may have, but the negative mutual reception shows medication to harming you as well, which is confirmed by what you say. It is affecting you, and you in turn hate this medication. The Rx aspect of Saturn shows you to perhaps having to take this medication again, after you stop.

I think if you get a second medical opinion, that would help. Or ask for another medication that has less adverse effects. The 6th ruler Mercury has just separted from Saturn, in cardinal sign, the health issue is acute, but weak, controlled by the doctor (Moon 7th ruler). Moon also rules your emotions, and it hates Venus (medication) being in Aries, where Venus is in detriment.

Last edited:

*Ju*

You are ruled by Saturn, Rx right at 10th house, house of medicine. Being debilitated Rx, this shows you to be unsure about the medication, change of mind and having not very good health. Medicine, Venus is trining Saturn, but with weak dignity. Venus is in detriment of Saturn, Saturn is in detriment of Venus, but there is a trine. This trine shows continued administration of medication to ease whatever health issue you may have, but the negative mutual reception shows medication to harming you as well, which is confirmed by what you say. It is affecting you, and you in turn hate this medication. The Rx aspect of Saturn shows you to perhaps having to take this medication again, after you stop.

I think if you get a second medical opinion, that would help. Or ask for another medication that has less adverse effects. The 6th ruler Mercury has just separted from Saturn, in cardinal sign, the health issue is acute, but weak, controlled by the doctor (Moon 7th ruler). Moon also rules your emotions, and it hates Venus (medication) being in Aries, where Venus is in detriment.

Thank you :smile:

I have another question but this is another medicine I am taking too by my doctor for the same health issue, this one is just once daily but I would like to know that if this medicine is giving me side affects as well or not at all ?

Now, I know that medicine is ruled by 10th house then sun is in the 8th house, not good house for the sun and in gemini, I think this medicine is also giving me more than one side effect, what do you see ?

Attachments

• other medicine.jpg
    other medicine.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 35

*Ju*

Best advice is to follow your doctor's instructions, and if in doubt, obtain a second medical opinion.

Purely astrologically, however:
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
-medicine = 10th house = Libra = Venus
Venus flows toward Saturn (and Saturn flows toward Venus by retrograde) = + testimony; additionally, Venus applies to a trine with Saturn (which will perfect)
Querent co-significator Moon, also flows toward the medicine significator Venus = + testimony
...by the method I follow, current indications would be a "yes" answer to this question.
thank you... and what do you see on my second chart dr. farr ? :smile:

dr. farr

Remember that I am an alternative health practitioner (doctor of medical science in homeopathy), so I am not all that fond (or approving) of conventional drug medicines; for me I would always tell anyone, check with an alternative health professional in all cases.

In horary delineations regarding drug medicines, we can only approximate if the astrological indications seem relatively favorable or not for the particular medicine relative to the particular individual involved; even a + horary reading does NOT mean that the drug in question is even close to being the IDEAL best remedy for the individual, such remedies USUALLY ideally being from the natural world (rather than potent prescription drugs) So please keep this important disclaimer in mind when considering horary readings regarding conventional drug medications!

Also, I repeat: if in doubt check with your doctor and if still in doubt obtain a second medical opinion regarding the drug indicated and also the dosage of the indicated drug, as well as obtaining information on any drug interactions whenever you are taking 2 or more prescription drugs.

Now, keeping the above in mind, regarding the second question (involving the other drug being taken)
-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-medicine = 10th whole sign house = Leo = Sun
Sun flows away from Mars = - testimony
Sun flows toward the Part of Fortune = + testimony
Net = mixed, maybe drug is benefic, maybe it is disruptive
Comparing the 2 readings, the first drug is indicated as being ok, but the second drug is indicated as being questionable, for the querent; it might well be that the second drug is interacting with the first drug, resulting in net difficulties for the querent; in any case, rechecking of these drugs by the doctor (or by a second medical opinion) is definitely suggested by these horary indications.