will I get this job ?

*Ju*

The job is to take care of an ill lady in her house.

The job is the sixth house ruled by saturn, saturn is retrograde and mercury is moving away from this job opportunity, probably I will give up or lose this chance ?
I see the moon my coruler moving towards the saturn, here I'll take a yes BUT I am in doubt if this moon could mean another thing or another person.
Any ideia ? :smile:

Attachments

• will I get this job.jpg
    will I get this job.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 62

rafaella

well did you get the job? I think the job went to someone else....? Mercury ruler of 10th in 7th house of the rival.

*Ju*

well did you get the job? I think the job went to someone else....? Mercury ruler of 10th in 7th house of the rival.

sorry for the delay. I lost the job for someone else, a nurse took it.

can you help me with my question about my medicines ? please ...

*Ju*

Rafaella, I got a call on wednesday for this job, I got it ! But existed another lady before me. Saturn retrograde :wink:

Rafaella stated:

Rafaella's method following Traditionaism is correct in that *JU* it's not the 6th house as that is one's servants, it is Hermes(Mercury) as the lord of the matter being the 10th.

But if I understand Rafaella correctly the study with Frawley doesn't include as much with orbs and Moiety, that could be an indicator, if Rafaella is correct in Frawley's usage of Moon applying to Mercury yet not in orb or moiety according to Lilly use of Al Biruni's table.:surprised:

Because Luna has a moiety to Mercury when combined of 9.5, see this website:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects.html

And the orbs are way beyond this in this horary between Luna:moon: and Hermes:mercury:.

What are the Terms, face, Dignity, lord of the hour, and Lilly's point system, what do they conclude in weighing testimonies?

*Ju*, unless we choose to defer judgment there are only two verdicts, 50% either way within a horary. Just because we may arrive at the right verdict and we think it's because of the house lord we choose it may in fact well be the other testimonies stated such!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

The Piscean Master told of astrological revelations according to:

Luke 21:25 New King James Version

[ The Coming of the Son of Man ] “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;

Last edited:

rafaella

Clinton,

as you can see I didn't do an indept analysis of the chart, as I read this chart quite late after the fact. I'm not even looking at aspects in here, simply seeing Mercury lord of 10th placed in the rivals 7th house showed me that the job would go to the rival - thats it! One doesn't need to look at aspects in this case, just look at where the 'job' is.

Now, the querent did get the same job later, its appears....They got rid of the rival, as I understand it...There is no strong indication of the job to go to querent at all... Moon does have strength but trines Rx Saturn next, indicating disappointment. Then goes on to trine Mars and then only Mercury. I don't care about orbs etc in here, Moon aspects show events - what will happen next and how the matter will conclude. But the fact that Moon has to make several aspects before it gets to Mercury, doesn't really show job going to querent - Moon is being blocked here.

On the other hand Moon, querent's ruler is very strong, the ruler of the rival, Jupiter is in its detriment. So in a way, querent has upper hand, is better suited.

Its a confusing chart for sure :crying:

Rafaella states:

Clinton,

as you can see I didn't do an indept analysis of the chart, as I read this chart quite late after the fact. I'm not even looking at aspects in here, simply seeing Mercury lord of 10th placed in the rivals 7th house showed me that the job would go to the rival - thats it! One doesn't need to look at aspects in this case, just look at where the 'job' is.

Well, many Original Posters(OPs) don't quite understand since it is their query shouldn't they show more serious work where others may wish to join in as horary artists may think * My oh my, this is a serius student who truly wants to learn and is willing to carry the torch to promote horary studies!*

The querant *Ju*, for some reason didn't list the place, time, date upon the post or on the horoscope. So we can not re-calculate the horary and determine if another planet's speed caught by perfection the lord of the matter, the 10th.

Also Rafaella note Lilly's five degree rule, in regards to Jupiter is cjt the 10th. Lilly states '....when a planet cjt's a house cusp the vertue is given to that house...'. :smile:

This chart is one of the reasons Lilly's point count method is so valuable!:rightful:

*JU* if one wants the horoscope data secretive one can find a city about on the same lattitude and minutes and and 15 degrees longitude difference like say one is at around Denver, Co., one could use many cities 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, or 90 degrees in longitude to calculate the horoscope. For in the USA, unless you are in Az or some counties in Indiana I believe it is where they don't honor the DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME, you will get the same horoscope basically.:surprised:

The way the chart was posted none of us could re-calculate the horoscope to see planet's speeds etc.:sideways:

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwF5AvP7zQ

Psalm 19:1-4

American Standard Version (ASV)

Psalm of King David. 19:1-4, American Standard Version (ASV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament showeth his handiwork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, And night unto night showeth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language; Their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun

Last edited:

*Ju*

UPDATE- I am not happy with this job, the husband of this lady i am taking care has been rude with me once but he always pretend now he is a nice person with me but i am feeling very frustrating there :sad:

my question now is if i will have another job ?!

i see moon about to conjunct venus
venus rules the 10th house of career so probably a yes and this could happen from 3 months yet but i never had a career before so if looking the ruler of the 6th house, my guess is no and the venus could be someone in autority going to help me in someway.
well, i don't know, let's see what will happen and i will post here for you guys, thanks a lot for all your attention and help.

Attachments

• another job.jpg
    another job.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

rafaella

UPDATE- I am not happy with this job, the husband of this lady i am taking care has been rude with me once but he always pretend now he is a nice person with me but i am feeling very frustrating there :sad:

my question now is if i will have another job ?!

i see moon about to conjunct venus
venus rules the 10th house of career so probably a yes and this could happen from 3 months yet but i never had a career before so if looking the ruler of the 6th house, my guess is no and the venus could be someone in autority going to help me in someway.
well, i don't know, let's see what will happen and i will post here for you guys, thanks a lot for all your attention and help.

Interesting! Thanks for updating! That might be why the chart didn't show strong indications for that particular job coming to you....

And Yes, I'd agree with you about Moon Venus aspect in the new chart, it does look like a job in 3 months, most likely not weeks. 6th house is house for people who provide service to you, such as plumbers, maids, other people working under you, and not your own job. Your own job/career is always 10th house ruler, even if you work as a maid yourself.

best of luck with the job hunt!