Moon in Gemini
Rising in Leo
Mars in Scorpio
Venus in Capricorn
Mercury in Saggitarius
Uranus in Saggitarius
Pluto in Scorpio

My chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...2&smon=12&syr=2010&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Please comment!:happy:
progress.gif

juicey J.

Banned
well with the sun ruler of the chart in the 5th house your a person who enjoys sports and games (especially outdoor activities with it in Sagittarius the sign of wide open spaces) and with jupiter ruler of sag in the 9th house you enjoy philosophy and/or travel abroad. With mars ruler of aries in Scorpio the other sign it rules and ruling the ic its possible you will move to a foreign country or were born in a country foreign to one you now live in. With venus ruler of the mc in the 6th its possible you will work in the health field or you will work in a field involving music or the fine arts which, are ruled in part by venus (music is in part also ruled by neptune) I also, noticed mars exalted is transiting your 6th so you will be putting much energy into your work and daily activities (6th house). Also, you might enjoy gambling with all those planets in the 5th but its likely you won't hit too big of a jackpot with saturn in the 5th so be careful.

Last edited: