What's he feeling?

scahm

Querent had slowly been getting to know a guy romantically before lockdown. Things were going well between them, but since lockdown occurred, she's started to feel a bit bored with him and feels like she wants to get to know other people instead. She's been feeling bad about it however, so cast a chart to see what his feelings are towards her.

I think the chart's quite clear in showing her own feelings - L1 in her own sign, approaching her own house, conjunct Jupiter (the desire to want to know other people). Moon in detriment, in her 12th house perhaps highlighting her boredom with the relationship. Saturn is also in the detriment of the Sun - does this highlight her rejection of him?

I'm a bit unsure of how to interpret from his perspective though - now I know there's no aspect between the two of them, but I don't know what to make of Sun being on her 3rd/his 9th house cusp. Is Venus the co-sig for the querent here? Because he clearly loves whatever Venus is instead (Sun in Taurus), but Venus is ruling his 2nd and 9th house. Perhaps romance isn't even on his mind at all?

Many thanks as always for your insights.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 08.56.41.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 08.56.41.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 08.56.53.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 08.56.53.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 27

Chrysalis

He's more interested in your friend, he's still interested in her romantically (sun still applying to her L5/Mercury. Shes already lost interest as her Saturn has already separated from his L5. And when mercury perfects the square with mars it looks like she will go ahead and end it.

His part of desire @21 Gemini with his L3 Venus conjunct, ruler Mercury Sun still heads towards.

Her part of desire @ 20 Aquarius which Sun squares. This shows he will be feeling her pulling away and not being as enthusiastic. But yes he does still like her.

scahm

Thank you Chrysalis, that's really helpful!

Would you say Mars is his co-sig in this instance then? Mars in her 1st house, showing his interest? I thought of Mars being a third party interest when I first saw it.

scahm

Im using whole signs, so Mars would be her 3rd ruler of communications angular in her 1st house.

Out of interest, why have you chosen to interpret using whole signs instead of Regiomontanus? Would the chart not show something different if we were using the latter house system?

Chrysalis

It's just a different house system im testing out. So far it's working better for me, so ill be sticking with whole signs.