What are the effects 8th house gemini square 10th house leo?

Can you post your chart?

I would be more pleased if I received a general comment. I think this aspect is important on my chart. I want the know just this aspect. I am okey about other acpects. It is Mars saturn square. Saturn is in 8th house 1 degree. Mars is in 10th house leo. actually leo and gemini love each other. But now?
Just i will say little thing. Saturn conjuct jupiter (in 8th house) opposite pluto 2th house saggitarius. mars sextile my ascendant. Saturn's lord capricorn is my moon and in 3th house. Ascendant square moon. Bad aspects. I am grateful.

Last edited:
Houses don't square each other. Only planets in houses are able to do.

I am not so sure about that.

Lol yes, houses don't square each other. but if they make a square, the houses of the planets are important. this can also be interpreted. nevertheless I thought I wrote, but I did not. Look at the my nick. this is mars saturn square. i wrote mars and saturn each other. But if i have what does it mean?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Lol yes, houses don't square each other. but if they make a square, the houses of the planets are important.

Houses don't square each other without any "if" - they don't.
Houses and there signs in are ruled by a planet, this planet can square another planet. And each planet and house ruler takes his house subject into his aspect with another planet.

nevertheless I thought I wrote, but I did not. Look at the my nick. this is mars saturn square. i wrote mars and saturn each other. But if i have what does it mean?
I would be more pleased if I received a general comment.

Sorry- no chart - no accurate astrological advice and information. Accurate astrology needs a chart to look at - anything in general is useless and not personally helpful.

Houses don't square each other without any "if" - they don't.
Houses and there signs in are ruled by a planet, this planet can square another planet. And each planet and house ruler takes his house subject into his aspect with another planet.

Sorry- no chart - no accurate astrological advice and information. Accurate astrology needs a chart to look at - anything in general is useless and not personally helpful.

I would something just like general information this.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-effects-of-Mars-and-Saturn-in-the-8th-house
From those written in books. I just wondered what the 10th house would bring. Perhaps you would have helped if you had told about the effects of 10th house topics on lion and mars. But all right. You don't know either. Sorry from me.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The answer I am looking for is general information like this.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-effects-of-Mars-and-Saturn-in-the-8th-house
From those written in books. I just wondered what the 10th house would bring. Perhaps you would have helped if you had told about the effects of 10th house topics on lion and mars. But all right. You don't know either. Sorry from me.

Not sure if the problem is your English, but what you've been writing really has been very confusing. If you post a chart, many will be available to try to help give insight, but your written comments have been very difficult to understand.
If all you need are textbook explanations, they perhaps that is what you should do, read some books on astrology. Also, Google can lead you to a lot of answers to your questions.
Not answering you here does not mean no one knows the answer, it has more to do with not understanding your question.

Not sure if the problem is your English, but what you've been writing really has been very confusing. If you post a chart, many will be available to try to help give insight, but your written comments have been very difficult to understand.
If all you need are textbook explanations, they perhaps that is what you should do, read some books on astrology. Also, Google can lead you to a lot of answers to your questions.
Not answering you here does not mean no one knows the answer, it has more to do with not understanding your question.

Not being understood is a concept that I am not a stranger to. Life has taught me that someone who wants to understand will understand everything. Who wants to find problems also finds problems. I agree the problem was not my English.
I’m really grateful for your help. I understand you. Please do not misunderstand me. This would be hurtful and lowering for me. I am one of the emotional. Thanks for your explaining. I see.