Proof Aquarius is ruled by uranus AND Saturn?

Opal

Premium Member
Not if you're talking about Taurus as the Domicle-sign for Venus. But, there are 4 types of rulership:

•Domicile-ruler, which Is what sets the pattern.
•Devotional-ruler
•Regulating-ruler, and,
•Motivational-ruler

Venus is Domiciled in Libra
Venus is the ruler to which Taurus is most devoted /(with Scorpio most devoted to Mars, and Mars Domiciled in Aries)
Venus is the Regulating-ruler for Capricorn
And, Venus is the Motivational-ruler for Gemini

And, in case you're wondering, Libra is most devoted to Neptune. :innocent:

I perceive it Taurus is the Second house of the Zodiac, the first sign with Venus ruling. Libra is Seventh house.

Taurus is feminine, Libra is masculine. Venus is Feminine.

All of the other reassigned zodiacs are the signs that are further houses from One.

david starling

I perceive it Taurus is the Second house of the Zodiac, the first sign with Venus ruling. Libra is Seventh house.

Taurus is feminine, Libra is masculine. Venus is Feminine.

All of the other reassigned zodiacs are the signs that are further houses from One.

Can you list the rulerships using this pattern?

Wait....if "Taurus" is feminine , then why is the symbol for it masculine?

Last edited:

david starling

The yin/yang is an ancient symbol I associate with Libra:

https://worldatlas.com/articles/what-is-the-meaning-of-yin-and-yang.html[/url]

The link's not activated for some reason, but this article has an excellent description that explains yin/yang in a non-gender way.

Last edited:

david starling

The link's not activated for some reason, but this article has an excellent description that explains yin/yang in a non-gender way.

Definitely worth typing it in the search bar.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Re: Modern astrology ONLY, to All

All,

Please ONLY discuss modern astrology. Some of these posts have become a modern vs. traditional astrology post which is NOT allowed on the modern astrology forum. Those posts have been DELETED.

Back to Modern Astrology,

Tim
Look at the title of the thread, which per se includes Trad. Saturn IS the TRAD ruler of Aquarius.

david starling

Re: Modern astrology ONLY, to All

Look at the title of the thread, which per se includes Trad. Saturn IS the TRAD ruler of Aquarius.

Well, some Mods have both Sat & Uran domiciled in Aquarius, and others, only Uran. We just don't stop at Sat for Sign-rulership, which is really what distinguishes the old from the new.

david starling

I personally prefer one Domicle-sign per ruler. The only 2 planets where it makes some sense having 2 Domicile-signs are the the 2 innermost, Mercury and Venus. Being inside of Earth's orbit, they appear as both morning and evening planets, which suggests dual rulerships.

petosiris

Banned
I personally prefer one Domicle-sign per ruler. The only 2 planets where it makes some sense having 2 Domicile-signs are the the 2 innermost, Mercury and Venus. Being inside of Earth's orbit, they appear as both morning and evening planets, which suggests dual rulerships.

Ancient astrology had multiple rulers for each sign. :smile:

Ptolemy regarded the following rulers with the exception of one triangle (which has a ruler and a co-ruler) as equal in influence.

NA6KoNM.png

There is no physics that says there should be only 1 ruler, just the opposite.

Last edited:

david starling

People are usually arguing that a sign is ruled either by one planet or the other. Surely people can learn from traditional that a sign can have multiple rulers or co-rulers. :smile:

No, in Mod, the argument is whether Aquarius, Pisces, and Scorpio should have one Domicile-ruler, or two.

david starling

People are usually arguing that a sign is ruled either by one planet or the other. Surely people can learn from traditional that a sign can have multiple rulers or co-rulers. :smile:

Talking about multiple rulers is fine in Mod, as long as Uran, Nep, and Plu are included as sign-rulers.

david starling

In standard Mod: Venus is sole Domiciled-ruler in both Taurus and Libra.

Merc is sole Domiciled-ruler in both Gemini and Virgo.

Mars is sole Domiciled-ruler in Aries, and may also be considered co-Domiciled-ruler in Scorpio, along with Plu.

Jup is sole Domiciled-ruler in Sagittarius, and may also be considered co-Domiciled-ruler in Pisces, along with Nep.

Sat is sole Domiciled-ruler in Capricorn, and some (incorrectly [IMO]) consider it as co-Domiciled-ruler in Aquarius, along with Uran.

Last edited:

david starling

Just for the record, I'm not using Jup as co-Domiciled-ruler in Pisces, or Mars as co-Domiciled-ruler in Scorpio.

But I don't find those anywhere near as objectionable as Sat being considered co-Domiciled-ruler in Aquarius.

david starling

Let's see if re-quoting it activates the link.

Edit: Nope.