Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

It's 3:00 A.M. Saturday morning here. There's a heatwave and it's harder to sleep.
Are you already having your tea and crumpets?

Oh yes, it is a heat wave here too. 23 degree Celsius, or 72 Fahrenheit I know you Yankees use. We are not used to the what but us British know the secret tip that a hot cup of tea helps cool down the body! Just waved goodbye to the Queen too, she’s so down to earth.

I’ve done all my housework today, it is now 13:33PM here, waiting on my friend picking me up for a bbq at the country estate he lives and works at. Apparently the lady is from the family who own Costa and other businesses. Can’t remember the family name but I’ll ask him again. That’s the closest to royalty I’ll get :lol:

But I’m organised so I can use Sunday to decorate.

I bumped into my neighbour and I said ‘alright.’ He messaged me and said next time I should stop and chat agh, doesn’t he know I’ve already been referring to him as my soulmate :lol: I can’t talk to him without my hair done, appt in 3 weeks.

leomoon

It's 3:00 A.M. Saturday morning here. There's a heatwave and it's harder to sleep.
Are you already having your tea and crumpets?

Heatwave? You know nothing about a heatwave until you've experienced 45 straight days of over 116° Fahrenheit without a drop of rain in sight and none expected in Mesa Arizona. :sad: Coffee & a Stella-Dora biscuit for breakfast i.e. "breaking the fast" :whistling:

david starling

Heatwave? You know nothing about a heatwave until you've experienced 45 straight days of over 116° Fahrenheit without a drop of rain in sight and none expected in Mesa Arizona. :sad: Coffee & a Stella-Dora biscuit for breakfast i.e. "breaking the fast" :whistling:

My sister lives in Yuma, laughs when I say it's hot where I am (90-100).

leomoon

My sister lives in Yuma, laughs when I say it's hot where I am
I liked visiting once, the "old" Yuma territorial prison site. :rightful:

Yuma Territorial Prison in Yuma, Arizona is now a living museum of the Old West. Opened in 1875, while Arizona was still a U.S. territory, the prison accepted its first seven inmates on July 1, 1876. They were locked into the new cells they had built themselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuma_Territorial_Prison

Notable inmates[11]
I also like visiting Tombstone AZ and the border town of Bisbee Az. The "old west" ....Once we stayed at a rented house in Tombstone around the July 4th holiday. After 3 full weeks of snakes and scorpions, we left. I wrote about it here: The locals call Tombstone, "the town too tough to die" ...but it's half dead except for holidays, lol Mostly Europeans go there because of the lore of the OldWest, some even settled there from Germany,from Japan, etc.

https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/books/book-detail-page?ie=UTF8&bookASIN=B016CBIDY0&index=default

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisbee,_Arizona

The last time we were there, they recreated (as usual ) the Gunfight at the OK Corral on the main street of Tombstone.
This became the first time there were live rounds in the actors guns, as one of them forgot to put back the fake bullets.
A tourist was shot!

When asked how or why the gun wasn't checked for bullets, he said: "That's the question of the day. Anybody that's been around firearms knows the first thing you do is check your weapon."
Curtis was listed in good condition Monday at Banner-University Medical Center in Tucson, hospital spokeswoman

The Tombstone Marshal's Office said authorities inspected the weapon and found one live round and five casings that indicated the gun was filled with live rounds prior to the skit. The mayor said the weapon was a .45-caliber pistol.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/bullet-hits-actor-tombstone-1.3279887

The original Courthouse and it's infamous hanging yard is wonderful place to visit as is the ghost haunted saloon called the Birdcage Theater: ( **Wiki photo of Birdcage credited to my husband)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_Cage_Theatre

Just hop a stagecoach ride from Yuma to Tombstone like they did back then :)

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Well, I phoned him and invited him to mine and I slept with him lol I guess that’s going from zero to 100. I wonder what will happen next. He has his heart set in another girl, doesn’t mean he doesn’t like me but I asked him and he said he does, I understand having feelings for someone else. It’s that romantic wanting feeling in him I understand. Hopeless romantic.

david starling

I liked visiting once, the "old" Yuma territorial prison site. :rightful:

Yuma Territorial Prison in Yuma, Arizona is now a living museum of the Old West. Opened in 1875, while Arizona was still a U.S. territory, the prison accepted its first seven inmates on July 1, 1876. They were locked into the new cells they had built themselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuma_Territorial_Prison

Old Western with the theme song about "Johnny Yuma" (was a rebel) always comes to mind.

Then there was "Tombstone Territory", "....Where your future's just as good as your draw".:bandit:

david starling

Well, I phoned him and invited him to mine and I slept with him lol I guess that’s going from zero to 100. I wonder what will happen next. He has his heart set in another girl, doesn’t mean he doesn’t like me but I asked him and he said he does, I understand having feelings for someone else. It’s that romantic wanting feeling in him I understand. Hopeless romantic.

Is he actually "with" her, or just wishing he was?

david starling

Anyone familiar with John Mayer's music?

His Chart is left side ONLY for Sun, Moon, and planets! Definitely presents as a Libra/Can personality, with Moon in Sagit.

Ukpoohbear

David, is Mercury and Jupiter going to meet each other or have some kind of interaction at all that you know of? I received those significators in a horary for my neighbour and me and they don’t aspect each other that I can see. His name is David too actually.

I don’t know John Mayer’s music. I probably would know one of his songs if I heard it though.

david starling

David, is Mercury and Jupiter going to meet each other or have some kind of interaction at all that you know of? I received those significators in a horary for my neighbour and me and they don’t aspect each other that I can see. His name is David too actually.

I don’t know John Mayer’s music. I probably would know one of his songs if I heard it though.

Jupiter is in late Cap and Merc is just ingressing Virgo. So that would be a Merc/Jup Trine in a few weeks.